AnaUmo

April 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

3,361 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Naes said:

I just want to stop this pain. He doesn’t let me stop the case or process. So only way looks like stopping the relationship.

but he acts like nothing happened next day...so it’s really hard to break up with this one....

Same girl....I will tell him I just can't take this anymore...

and he's just like ok cheers we'll talk tomorrow. I can say I know he really lobes me through all my craziness. Long distance is freaking hard man. No one realized just how hard it is unless they go through it.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline

Oh by the way, they did receive the case. But no number so far.

if they don’t give us the number today then I don’t really care when they give me 🤣🤣🤣...I can’t do anything even set the medical till May 7 as an awesome holiday of 9 days (awesome now I even hate holidays) called the golden week (there’s nothing golden about it) is coming! :rofl:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
29 minutes ago, Naes said:

@Swissmiss82 @ChuAni @Little_Vixen

I want to hug you guys and have a good cry... 

i realized I forgot to eat yesterday (seriously whole day....I believe I ate 5 jelly bears)

do I need to inform them of the depression and anxiety this process triggered at the medical? 

If my fiance survives me at this process...I really think he is the one that can survive me forever...

joke aside, I didn’t sleep much, I have stupid jaw ache because of wisdom tooth removal (I’m going to kill that dentist!), I am late to work (where I will do nothing whole day...you think I’m kidding? Yesterday I just refreshed the interview setting page 100 times just so I look like I’m doing something 🤷‍♀️, I think I am hungry too. Good part I probably lost a kilo after not eating a day (maybe I should change this to a diet🤔) bad thing I have extremely puffy eyes with a puffy jaw on one side...and I look like Frankenstein’s monsters bride...

I sincerely don’t want to continue and have this limbo and then another limbo and probably another one till I get that visa...fiancé magically believes I can still pull off a wedding (there is a reason why I don’t want a courthouse.. please don’t ask but believe me it is a 30 year old thing I carried with me everyday since I opened my eyes-and it has nothing to do with wanting a huge wedding...)

so so here I am...cause I really have nowhere to go. I don’t want to make people around me sad without his problem when they can’t even begin to understand...

i really hope I was able to give half of the support I got from here from you, back to you and this community..

now if you excuse me I’ll try to make the 5th call of the day (or 6th?) and then I’ll punch my boss if he doesn’t give me my confirmation for quitting...(cause seriously nobody wants to mess with me today!)

Sweetie, I feel you and I'm lost of words to express the way I feel now.😢😢 You're one such amazing personality. 💖💖💖

We've really come a long way and I know that it will definitely be over very soon.

Babegirl, just hang tight! It's almost through.

I Loveeee you!💖💖😍💯

Just now, Mariasd21 said:

hey guys the ds-160 is the form that I must complete for my interview?

Yes mam

2 minutes ago, Naes said:

if they don’t give us the number today then I don’t really care when they give me 🤣🤣🤣...I can’t do anything even set the medical till May 7 as an awesome holiday of 9 days (awesome now I even hate holidays) called the golden week (there’s nothing golden about it) is coming! :rofl:

At least they have it through! Call back in a few hours I saw a lot of people would do that and their case number had been assigned.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

YEEEESSSSS!!

That's okay, Sweet. 

We Got This!!!💖💖💖👌

6 minutes ago, Naes said:

Woohooo!!  Awesome!  That, my dear, is great news!  And progress!  Try again in a couple of hours.  That’s what I did.  Lol  Like you said girl, no shame!  Ain’t nobody got time for that!  :lol:

Edited by Kswtangel

(L) András & Krystal (L) 

NOA 1: 08/23/2017
RFE Sent
:bonk:: 02/28/2018
RFE response recv’d by USCIS: 03/15/2018
NOA 2
:dancing:: 04/03/2018 (223 looooooong days)
NVC Received: 04/25/2018 (Electronic case)
NVC Case # Received: 04/26/2018 
NVC left:
04/27/2018
Received at London Embassy: 05/02/2018
Medical at Knightsbridge: 05/03/2018 (Originally 5/12 but got sooner date due to a cancellation)
Interview: 05/22/2018  APPROVED!!

Visa in hand: 05/31/2018
Fiance's POE : 06/11/2018  He’s HOME!!  
:wub:

1 minute ago, Mariasd21 said:

@Brittani but i don’t see to much questions about my petitioner :wacko: or just with the receipt number it’s ok? 

If I'm not mistaken you have to have the case number to submit it.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Kswtangel said:

Woohooo!!  Awesome!  That, my dear, is great news!  And progress!  Try again in a couple of hours.  That’s what I did.  Lol  Like you said girl, no shame!  Ain’t nobody got time for that!  :lol:

So far my favorite person is Jamie and Lily.

Poor jamie tried to calm me yesterday night, he was also nice before. I called right after first wave of crying for an hour or so. 

Lily was nice cause cause I just asked about transfer possibilities to Turkey before the case comes to japan. She said it is possible and it actually is not too hard to do it. But because k1 has a tiny window it will probably end up in japan and I would ask from there..

if we have a boy it it will be Jamie, if it’s a girl it will be lily. 

1 minute ago, Mariasd21 said:

@Brittani but i don’t see to much questions about my petitioner :wacko: or just with the receipt number it’s ok? 

Just now, Brittani said:

If I'm not mistaken you have to have the case number to submit it.

Ds-160 only needs the receipt (wac) number they don’t ask for case and invoice number till interview setting

3 minutes ago, Naes said:

So far my favorite person is Jamie and Lily.

Poor jamie tried to calm me yesterday night, he was also nice before. I called right after first wave of crying for an hour or so. 

Lily was nice cause cause I just asked about transfer possibilities to Turkey before the case comes to japan. She said it is possible and it actually is not too hard to do it. But because k1 has a tiny window it will probably end up in japan and I would ask from there..

if we have a boy it it will be Jamie, if it’s a girl it will be lily. 

Ds-160 only needs the receipt (wac) number they don’t ask for case and invoice number till interview setting

This is why we're all grateful for you! DS-160 is what fiance fills out for interview, right? 

Edited by Brittani

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
36 minutes ago, AnaUmo said:

Well I just recently some info about cases that are electronic but I'm sure there are other's with electronic cases that could give better info. Could someone with an electronic case help me out?

May I please ask you a little about your NVC experience,since you already done with it. It looks like your case was one of the fastest through nvc process. Do you count the beginning of the process since you got your NOA2 hard copy? Than 13 days is an awesome result!!! I'm sure everybody would love to have it that fast (me including). Have you been calling there and when,cause you did not even exceed the 2 week time. Just curious. I'd really appreciate the info!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Naes said:

That your embassy is ok with working with the digital format and not work or wait for the snail mail. It won’t do anything bad to your case. It may take a little longer to get a case number but they will send it way faster too the embassy.

It is the pilot program they started last year. Explanation above. But overall it is embassy dependent.

Thank you very much for that! You are simply great!!!

Timeline
31 minutes ago, Brittani said:

This is why we're all grateful for you! DS-160 is what fiance fills out for interview, right? 

Yes it is about beneficiary from here on.

3 minutes ago, Naes said:

Yes it is about beneficiary from here on.

Gotcha. I'm the organized one. I treat our petition like one big fun school project. Hell I've still been organizing everything he needs but when it comes to actual scheduling I don't know to much.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.