AnaUmo

April 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

3,361 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

So many case numbers given makes me hopeful. I’m a noa2 of October 19th online, 18th on paper. I was hoping to call next Thursday or Friday but I’m not sure it will be ready by then

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline
1 minute ago, ChuAni said:

Your NOA2?

No the NoA2 online / paper was April 4th.

Called the NVC a few minutes ago and they stated that they had received my case and assigned it a case # yesterday. Just waiting for it to be sent to the US Embassy in Bangkok, Thailand now.

Removing Conditions 

I-751 Sent:    04-Nov-2020

i-751 Received: 10-Nov-2020

Fee charged: 14-Dec-2020

NoA1: 14-Dec-2020

NoA1 Received: 17-Dec-2020

24 mo. Extension: 15-Nov-2021

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, Calidas said:

No the NoA2 online / paper was April 4th.

Called the NVC a few minutes ago and they stated that they had received my case and assigned it a case # yesterday. Just waiting for it to be sent to the US Embassy in Bangkok, Thailand now.

Congrats!👌

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

@Naes you are not alone who thinks that something wrong with case :)

I feel the same.

Yesterday they received it but when i called today again i hear about 8 weeks. 

Hopefully we all will get to our destination very soon before we will loose our hopes. 

Only best wishes, to all of us!

K-1 journey

09/30/2017 - petition mailed

10/03/2017 - case received

10/03/2017 - NOA1

04/04/2018 - NOA2

04/25/2018 - NVC received & case # assigned 

04/27/2018 - NVC left

04/27/2018 - embassy received, "ready"

05/08/2018 - medical - sputum test

07/11/2018 - sputum test results

07/18/2018 - embassy recieved results

06/07/2018 - interview - approved

07/20/2018 - VOH

08/05/2018 - POE Miami

08/14/2018 - wedding

AOS journey

09/15/2018 - petition mailed (I-485 + I-765 + I-131)

09/17/2018 - cases received (case status date)

09/27/2018 - NOA1 (hard copy)

10/11/2018 -  biometrics appointment

12/17/2018 - i765 and i131 approved (expedited)

12/21/2018 - combo card received

12/22/2018 - NOA2 for i765 and i131 received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

So i called NVC and they have received the petition today (April 26). So whats next after that? Do i send the financial support papers to NVC or to my fiance? And how long does it take for the case number to be assigned?

NOA1: 10/5/17

NOA 2: 4/5/18 online

4/9/18 hard copy

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
6 minutes ago, sephology101 said:

So i called NVC and they have received the petition today (April 26). So whats next after that? Do i send the financial support papers to NVC or to my fiance? And how long does it take for the case number to be assigned?

NOA1: 10/5/17

NOA 2: 4/5/18 online

4/9/18 hard copy

Follow your embassy specific needs- some embassies contact you, Others you do yourself. 
All financial documents needed are sent to your fiance to bring to the interview, not NVC

Timeline
1 minute ago, emekus94 said:

Follow your embassy specific needs- some embassies contact you, Others you do yourself. 
All financial documents needed are sent to your fiance to bring to the interview, not NVC

Thank you for the response 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Just now, sephology101 said:

Thank you for the response 

You're welcome!
Many Filipinos on this website.
Just ask one of them what steps to take. I think there's a special website to go to to schedule your interview and Medical at Manilla.
Good luck!

Timeline
6 minutes ago, emekus94 said:

You're welcome!
Many Filipinos on this website.
Just ask one of them what steps to take. I think there's a special website to go to to schedule your interview and Medical at Manilla.
Good luck!

Thank you for the response. Hope everything goes smooth from here 

4 hours ago, Kswtangel said:

Thanks @Swissmiss82!  :D Yes, Tyler was super awesome.  He was very friendly and informative.  And yikes!  My NOA2 was April 4th online so it’s already been 3 weeks.  I can’t imagine having to wait 3 more! Now if I could just get my case number to show up online, I’d be golden.  For today anyway.  Lol  I’m hoping our case gets to the embassy sooooon so that will be the next thing to obsess over.  :clock:  I just wish our embassy was as quick as yours.  Congrats to you too, btw!  So exciting!!! :D:D

honestly, the digital case works quick after case number. we got it on a monday, wednesday they sent to embassy,

thursday packet 3, wednesday after packet 4 with invite 2 days later.. we didnt have the online tool to schedule the appt, that's why the invite :)

but good luck! you're almost there!!!

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

I called the NVC today (called yesterday and there was no update), and they said the NVC has our package as of yesterday and it's being processed right now to be ELECTRONICALLY sent to the embassy in Kiev!!  We didn't even get a notice that anything had happened, but I was able to get an NVC case number.

We got our NOA1 Oct 10th, 2017 and our NOA2 April 5th, 2018. So excited!! Anyone know how long it'll take the NVC to process this electronically? And the USCIS case status shows no movement. Is there an equivalent tracker for the NVC or Embassy?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.