AnaUmo

April 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

3,361 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, jhart1981 said:

Hi Everyone,

Long time lurker here, just wanted to throw out a little hope, because @naes and others have surely provided it to me over the last few months.

We got our NOA2 online on April 5 and when I called today I was given the NVC case number.

Hang in there, it's coming soon!

@Naes, it's time!

💖💖💖💖

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, ChuAni said:

@Naes, it's time!

💖💖💖💖

Sweetie I already called them 3 times so far only today. I’m pretty sure there’s something wrong with my case..

1 hour ago, Kswtangel said:

Just called for the second time today.  The first time I called, I was instructed to call back using option 5.  I called back and spoke to Sunny who confirmed that they had received my case yesterday but said that there was no case number assigned.  She said to try calling back on Monday and my case number should be assigned.  Sure Sunny, I’ll call back on Monday.  :lol:  So of course I called again a couple of hours later and this time spoke to Tyler.  Tyler was the first one to ask me for the petitioner’s name and DOB so I got super excited and sure enough, he gave me my case number!  He said it was under administrative processing but as soon as they were done, it would be forwarded to the London Embassy.  Quick question.  I know I’ve read something about this before but I can’t seem to find it now.  Should my case number show up on the CEAC website right away for tracking?  I entered it in, under immigrant visa, and it says no records found.  I’m pretty sure I read that it can take a bit to show up sometimes but just wanted to make sure.

Ahhh congrats - and i love tyler! he was so friendly!!!! :D :D :D

lucky you it got assigned so quick!!! i was 5 too, and i waited almost 3 weeks after case received at NVC

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Naes said:

Sweetie I already called them 3 times so far only today. I’m pretty sure there’s something wrong with my case..

Aww! I believe nothing is wrong with it. I think it's about 11am EST, call around 3pm, 6pm, 8pm, 10 pm est. 

Seriously, I used to call upto 5 times everyday before I got the #.

You will get it very very soon and start dealing with that Embassy.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
5 minutes ago, ChuAni said:

Aww! I believe nothing is wrong with it. I think it's about 11am EST, call around 3pm, 6pm, 8pm, 10 pm est. 

edit: got too personal again

Edited by Naes

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Naes said:

It’s ok. I broke off the engagement.

good night

No you didn't. You're being an emotional pancake. Get some sleep and come back when you're rested. We love you.

Edited by Little_Vixen

06.01.2016 met online                                                                    

06.23.2017 met in person                                                              

12.16.2017 got engaged

K1 fiance visa

12.20.2017 K1 filed

12.22.2017 NOA-1

07.10.2018 NOA-2 (200 days)

07.18.2018 case at NVC (case number available on 07.20)

7.26.2018 case at Amsterdam Consulate

7.27-2018 P3 through e-mail

08.02.2018 medical

08.14.2018 interview APPROVED 

08.21.2018 POE

08.25.2018 💕Married 💕

AOS adjustment of status and AP/EAD 

08.27.2018 filed AOS, AP and EAD

08.30.2018 NOA-1 on all 3

9.21.2018 RFE on AOS

9.28.2018 replied to RFE

10.04.2018 biometrics appointment Louisville

11.29.2018 AOS interview Indianapolis  

01.28.2019 AOS approved

ROC removal of conditions

12.7.2020 filed ROC 

1.30.2021 NOA-1

5.28.2021 existing biometrics applied (no new biometrics done)

10.27.2021 ROC approved (no interview)

Check your case status: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

Call USCIS: 800-375-5283 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

It’s ok. I broke off the engagement.

good night

BROKE OFF?

ENGAGEMENT??

WHAT???😳😳😳😳😱

Nooo! PLEASE! You have to calm down, Sweet. It's just a matter of hours to get the #. The Embassy will work out so well. I know this process is really nerve wrecking, but WE ARE STRONGER and MUST CONQUER!!!

2 minutes ago, Little_Vixen said:

No you didn't. You're being an emotional ####. Get some sleep and come back when you're rested. We love you.

💯 O yes!!!

We Do Love You!!!

We're here! Please! Get some sleep.💖💖💖😍😍

1 hour ago, Naes said:

edit: got too personal again

don't say that hun <3 

you need sleep, chocolate pudding and have your boo call in a few hours when they are mid day!

you are superwoman! you got this!

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

1 hour ago, Swissmiss82 said:

Ahhh congrats - and i love tyler! he was so friendly!!!! :D :D :D

lucky you it got assigned so quick!!! i was 5 too, and i waited almost 3 weeks after case received at NVC

Thanks @Swissmiss82!  :D Yes, Tyler was super awesome.  He was very friendly and informative.  And yikes!  My NOA2 was April 4th online so it’s already been 3 weeks.  I can’t imagine having to wait 3 more! Now if I could just get my case number to show up online, I’d be golden.  For today anyway.  Lol  I’m hoping our case gets to the embassy sooooon so that will be the next thing to obsess over.  :clock:  I just wish our embassy was as quick as yours.  Congrats to you too, btw!  So exciting!!! :D:D

(L) András & Krystal (L) 

NOA 1: 08/23/2017
RFE Sent
:bonk:: 02/28/2018
RFE response recv’d by USCIS: 03/15/2018
NOA 2
:dancing:: 04/03/2018 (223 looooooong days)
NVC Received: 04/25/2018 (Electronic case)
NVC Case # Received: 04/26/2018 
NVC left:
04/27/2018
Received at London Embassy: 05/02/2018
Medical at Knightsbridge: 05/03/2018 (Originally 5/12 but got sooner date due to a cancellation)
Interview: 05/22/2018  APPROVED!!

Visa in hand: 05/31/2018
Fiance's POE : 06/11/2018  He’s HOME!!  
:wub:

Timeline
1 hour ago, ChuAni said:

After getting your case number, you begin checking the case number online for it to change to ready status right? Has your changed to ready? how many days does it take from getting your case number to ready status.

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Deehotstepper said:

After getting your case number, you begin checking the case number online for it to change to ready status right? Has your changed to ready? how many days does it take from getting your case number to ready status.

Online...Yes

Changed...No

Days...1-10 days Post Case #

It will change from At NVC to In Transit to Ready.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Called today.

We got our case / invoice #.

Getting closer & closer to us being together again, so happy.

Removing Conditions 

I-751 Sent:    04-Nov-2020

i-751 Received: 10-Nov-2020

Fee charged: 14-Dec-2020

NoA1: 14-Dec-2020

NoA1 Received: 17-Dec-2020

24 mo. Extension: 15-Nov-2021

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Calidas said:

Called today.

We got our case / invoice #.

Getting closer & closer to us being together again, so happy.

Your NOA2?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.