AnaUmo

April 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

3,346 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
7 minutes ago, benson4922 said:

yes that what she showed, but doesn't have her name on it, she showed the Ready status screen shot.

does she have atleast an appointment letter? there's one member here who had done the same but they let her do the medical.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Finally, May 21 case# officially assigned,I'm so exhausted to feel happy,but I am sure excited to be one step closer. Do you guys know,when will it be possible to view status on CEAC website?

I was told to call back NVC,so they can inform me,but I can track it myself now,right? 

Thank you!

P.S Gus gotta be one of the nicest reps not only in NVC,but in whole universe. I told him that,because man deserves it!!!

49 minutes ago, benson4922 said:

yes she has, told her to go back and show the appointment letter, stay tuned.

She was allowed inside the medical after too much heart attack drama, that we don't need. the Embassy appointments letter worked, but only after the second try. so at minimum have your Embassy appointment letter for your medical in MNL. we never received the NVC letter via email or mail.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Andreypa said:

Finally, May 21 case# officially assigned,I'm so exhausted to feel happy,but I am sure excited to be one step closer. Do you guys know,when will it be possible to view status on CEAC website?

I was told to call back NVC,so they can inform me,but I can track it myself now,right? 

Thank you!

P.S Gus gotta be one of the nicest reps not only in NVC,but in whole universe. I told him that,because man deserves it!!!

As soon as u have the case no. Just key it in (choose immigrant for it to work) and you will see your case's status. May still say 'AT NVC' for now.

10/10/17 : Application Sent

10/16/17 : NOA1

04/09/18 : RFE (Just needed to check No on Criminal History which we already did when we filed)

04/13/18 : RFE HARDCOPY RECEIVED

04/16/18 : RFE REPLY SENT TO CA

04/18/18 : RFE RECEIVED by USCIS

04/27/18 : NOA2  (Completely Silent NOA)

05/14/18 : NVC CASE RECEIVED

05/15/18 : NVC CASE NUMBER

05/18/18 : IN TRANSIT / EMAIL received

05/20/18 : CASE READY

06/4-5/18 : MEDICAL

06/07/18 : INTERVIEW - Approved

06/11/18 : Administrative Processing 

06/13/18 : Issued K1

06/18/18 : Issued K2 (AP 6/14)

06/21/18 : VOH

06/28/18 : CFO

07/12/18 : FLIGHT/POE

WEDDING ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

AOS

10/01/18 : Application Sent (I-1485, I-765, I-131)

10/**/18 : NOA1

10/**/18 : Biometrics Schedule

10/**/18 : Interview Schedule

10/**/18 : Approval

This is going to be kinda random but does my fiance need old passports for his K1 interview or even AOS/naturalization interviews? I've read mixed things like only if he ever has visas to go to the US before. He took a trip to Florida for Disney when he was 18 and 21....well he'll be 38 this year. That passport has long been expired and no clue where it's at now. Will this be a problem? His current passport is the one with all his trips to the US since he started traveling over to see me.

Have any of you heard of this or have experience with this?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Korea
Timeline

I called nvc again and they told me that now everything is filled into the system and waiting to be sent to the embassy. (Last friday they said 90% filled into their system)

Hope it’ll head to the embassy this week!!!

NVC Case no. Date May 3

Timeline
18 minutes ago, BnK said:

As soon as u have the case no. Just key it in (choose immigrant for it to work) and you will see your case's status. May still say 'AT NVC' for now.

Your search did not return any data.  That is what I have.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
11 hours ago, Andreypa said:

So happy for you!!! Congratulations!!! :)  Sorry if I was trying to bother you too much.

Thank you!!. No of course you didn't!! I'm sorry sometimes messages get drown in the mass and I think I answered them realizing that I left it as a draft! 

Timeline
11 hours ago, LydiaP said:

I just got my case number this morning!  I also got this email!

I'm a little overwhelmed. Can someone point me to what I need to be doing next/gathering next? @Naes!

Help! 

Hey everything is good, your case is going to your embassy :) You can use the case number and the attachment with this mail to go book your medical(don't forget the police certificate I think thats necessary for medical in London's case) 

I don't want to accidentally say something wrong because I didn't go through that embassy. Definitely check posts in UK portal, there were a lot of people asking and writing about UK process..

Everything is good now, you can relax...I know its been so long.

In general:

start gathering I-134 and other needed evidence for this. Check the K1 document checklist at your embassy. Get your police certificates and any divorce decrees if applies. You can also start your DS-160. you can put together your proof of ongoing relationship together to take with you too :)

Edited by Naes

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

Thank you!!. No of course you didn't!! I'm sorry sometimes messages get drown in the mass and I think I answered them realizing that I left it as a draft! 

It's all good :) You never abandon anyone here!!! Finally what I waited for so much happened,so I won't panic that much anymore, at least for now lol

Timeline
1 minute ago, Andreypa said:

It's all good :) You never abandon anyone here!!! Finally what I waited for so much happened,so I won't panic that much anymore, at least for now lol

I say that to myself everyday :D I won't panic (at least for the next 10 minutes :jest:)

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Naes said:

I say that to myself everyday :D I won't panic (at least for the next 10 minutes :jest:)

:D:D

@Naes, do you know by any chance why am I getting this message I posted above on CEAC?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.