AnaUmo

April 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

3,361 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, Brittani said:

Hahaha, we have met before just always had my fiance as a crutch....

I did have a 30 minutes conversation about how horrid my fiance's ex was...I did not innate that but it made me feel good that she was so reassuring of us and the no love loss with those two...I'm lucky they're really easy going people.

My sister(and whole family actually) only knows my fiancé through fb. But she said the same to me! They met my ex and she was saying everyone was so happy cause they can feel how much he loves me even through pictures and how not fitting my ex was....

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Brittani said:

Soooo....my night just got a little better....

I just called NVC I dialed 7 like normal she said it appears this is an electronic case unfortunately I can't provide any information on it...my response "so does this mean it's been received?" she said it appears the visa center does have it. I told her she just made my night so much better. She giggled...I smiled. I can't call again tonight because I'm on the clock and don't get off until midnight but I will called tomorrow and let you all know if I got my case number or not.

😁😁😁😁

Even if they don’t have the number relax and give it a few days for electronic cases! It is awesome news (and call 5 from now on) 

Just now, Naes said:

My sister(and whole family actually) only knows my fiancé through fb. But she said the same to me! They met my ex and she was saying everyone was so happy cause they can feel how much he loves me even through pictures and how not fitting my ex was....

Doesn't it feel amazing knowing we have found our soul mates? My mom said we almost have a second language through looks....yep :)

Soon our weddings will be here. I told my fiance today "it's finally dawned on me when I pick you up this last time it's for good" He was like baby that dawned on me MONTHS ago lol. 

1 minute ago, Naes said:

😁😁😁😁

Even if they don’t have the number relax and give it a few days for electronic cases! It is awesome news (and call 5 from now on) 

I definitely will and at least it's been received so I can finally relax a bit. I wanna call my fiance and tell him. It may be a stay up late night :)

Timeline
Just now, Brittani said:

Doesn't it feel amazing knowing we have found our soul mates? My mom said we almost have a second language through looks....yep :)

Soon our weddings will be here. I told my fiance today "it's finally dawned on me when I pick you up this last time it's for good" He was like baby that dawned on me MONTHS ago lol. 

Yessss!!!!!

we always thought I was going by myself we just realized because of this timeline he will be actually picking me up from Turkey! And from my family! So all bad things happily turn to good things in the end!! And yep that will be the last time and it’s for good! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Naes said:

It’s ok. You can’t do anything about that now and most people don’t even meet in laws in time. My fiancé will see my side after the interview. 

O yes it is fine,i did meet his family like everyone and took a pictures:D

Just now, Naes said:

Yessss!!!!!

we always thought I was going by myself we just realized because of this timeline he will be actually picking me up from Turkey! And from my family! So all bad things happily turn to good things in the end!! And yep that will be the last time and it’s for good! 

I'm so happy for you like of everyone here you deserve so much happiness. You are an angel!

Hi all! 

I'm so happy to hear some progress for many of you! 

My fiance and I are working on everything we need for the interview date (recieved at NVC , transfered to electronic but no case # yet). Filip spent three years in Portugal, he was not registered there, he has always been a resident of Norway. He paid Norwegian taxes during that time. He rented several different apartments over the 3 years in Portugal. Our K1 application has supporting evidence containing trips I took to Portugal to visit him while he was living there. Many posts about police records throughout this and other topics have been helpful! 

So onto my question...He has a copy of his Norwegian police record for the interview but what about Portugal? 

The Norwegian police record says it's valid only for Norway. The Portuguese one doesn't specify but it does state it's available to "former residents" 

If he was never registered or legally a resident there, does he need a copy of his police record for the time he was there ? 

Would they even have a document available to him? 

Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks all!

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Filip and Alix said:

Hi all! 

I'm so happy to hear some progress for many of you! 

My fiance and I are working on everything we need for the interview date (recieved at NVC , transfered to electronic but no case # yet). Filip spent three years in Portugal, he was not registered there, he has always been a resident of Norway. He paid Norwegian taxes during that time. He rented several different apartments over the 3 years in Portugal. Our K1 application has supporting evidence containing trips I took to Portugal to visit him while he was living there. Many posts about police records throughout this and other topics have been helpful! 

So onto my question...He has a copy of his Norwegian police record for the interview but what about Portugal? 

The Norwegian police record says it's valid only for Norway. The Portuguese one doesn't specify but it does state it's available to "former residents" 

If he was never registered or legally a resident there, does he need a copy of his police record for the time he was there ? 

Would they even have a document available to him? 

Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks all!

I would ask to the embassy. But my question would be, was it legal to live there and not be resident? (It does not specifically affect the process but I’m asking on the police certificate perspective of things)?

or do you guys have police certificate that covers European Union?(I have no idea if it exists in just really asking as an idea)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I swear, this whole k1 process is turning me into a psychic 😂😂😂 dreamt yesterday that our case finally turned from AT NVC to IN TRANSIT. Woke up and checked but disappointed to see that it was still at NVC... then today, I received an email from NVC saying that our case is already in transit!! Weeeeeee!!! 

Noa2: 4/9/2018

NVC Received: 4/27/2018

CASE # Received: 4/27/2018

2 minutes ago, jeyster12 said:

I swear, this whole k1 process is turning me into a psychic 😂😂😂 dreamt yesterday that our case finally turned from AT NVC to IN TRANSIT. Woke up and checked but disappointed to see that it was still at NVC... then today, I received an email from NVC saying that our case is already in transit!! Weeeeeee!!! 

Noa2: 4/9/2018

NVC Received: 4/27/2018

CASE # Received: 4/27/2018

Awesome! 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Chris J said:

Question. I know I have probably asked this months ago, but what category do our fiancés fall under??

Visitor Visa or All Non-Other Immigrant Visas?

20180502_205255.jpg

If you read the page you will see it does not include k visas.

none of these include k visas

Edited by Naes

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.