AnaUmo

April 2018 NOA2 ----> NVC

3,361 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Naes said:

Oh I’m all messed up.

they have no dates till July for an interview. So I somehow came to terms with that and decided to go to Turkey first. But I need to get my medical appointment. 

So the interview here is only on mondays, and medical is on Thuesday to Friday and hey give it back to you in 4 working days.... so I need to do it the closest on the Friday two weeks before.... that means 1 week in japan for nothing... which I don’t want to come back to do nothing! Why wouldn’t they put it on Monday if it takes 4 days how stupid are these people?!?

so I decided to do my medical right before I got to turkey...but because they are not giving me the number I can’t even do that! I’m extremely pissed and I believe I’m conpromising a lot! Yet nothing! I am done with compromising I already called 3 times today and I will call at midnight again! Can’t wait for the bitchy one to answer the phone so I can have a nice satisfying yell!

Am sorry girl. This is a mess
Hoping it gets resolved soon so u can move on!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
8 hours ago, Bianca89 said:

To be honest I don't get it either :D.... #5 doesn't make any sense when I listen to it and #7 just says "if you need further information regarding your case press 7" or something very similar. So I always press 7 and I immediately get through. The very first time I called the non-immigrant number ( I actually thought that's what the K1 visa is but apparently at NVC its different?!) and I also got through and was able to speak to a very nice lady on the phone :)

They will tell you if it is 5 when you call 7 and after they receive it, as they will see the case in that system (electronic system) they always check 2 systems when you give the number on your call to 7.

Timeline
Just now, Lyna Dy said:

After we got case number, I still waiting for hard copy come or we can complete DS-160

There’s no hard copy (maybe a mail though) 

you can complete the ds-160. Check if your embassy has different instructions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mariasd21 said:

Case number 

So your case was received today, and assigned a case number today? Wow, that's pretty good~~~ 6 weeks plus 8 weeks equal to 3 hours~~~

Timeline

@sillyali

come here :) 

and dont worry it won’t take 90days! I’m sure they mistook your case type! They asked me twice if my case was I-130...they don’t see enough info on their screen till they get the case.

which number you’re dialing?

Good to see that they are receiving April cases!

Guess I can start calling next week....

online NOA2: April 9

7 hours ago, Alabamak1 said:

@Swissmiss82 is your POE Atlanta? if it is can you please post a detail of your entry? Thank you. My fiance is using ATL as POE on May 23

no it'll be philadelphia :) but i'll review anyways for others who may need or be interested in reading the experience

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.