carlinhoswave

CEAC UPLOAD DOCUMENTS PROBLEM - NVC WEBSITE DIFFICULT TO UPLOAD DOCUMENTS

23 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hello guys! How are you? I hope everyone is ok! I'm having some problems right now to upload my documents on the NVC website CEAC. I browse and choose the document and then when I click to "upload" it shows up a message saying "Please correct the following error(s): Select a File: Webservice unable to scan file.". I tried it multiple times and it didn't work, so has anyone experienced that? What could I do?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Are you uploading PDF or jpg files? Those are the only files they will accept & have to be under 2MB

4-24-17 I-130 sent to Chicago Lock Box

4-25-17 NOA 1 & sent to TSC

11-15-17 NOA 2

12-26-17 Case sent to Dept. of State

1-08-18 NVC Received case

3-12-18 Case Number Assigned / AOS & IV Fees Paid

3-14-18 DS-260 Completed

3-16-18 Uploaded Civil Documents

3-21-18 Uploaded AOS Documents 

3-26-18 Checklist to reupload docs

3-29-18 Finished uploading docs

4-4-18 Case Complete

4-13-18 Received interview email

5-18-18 Interview date 

5-24-18 Visa Issued

Timeline
3 minutes ago, truelove29 said:

Are you uploading PDF or jpg files? Those are the only files they will accept & have to be under 2MB

Yes, they are in PDF and less than 2mb...I really don't know what is going on...urrgh! I've been having difficulty lately on everything :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
40 minutes ago, carlinhoswave said:

Yes, they are in PDF and less than 2mb...I really don't know what is going on...urrgh! I've been having difficulty lately on everything :(

Oh man...I struggled at first with uploading, my files were too big, it's so frustrating!! Maybe try from a different browser?? 

4-24-17 I-130 sent to Chicago Lock Box

4-25-17 NOA 1 & sent to TSC

11-15-17 NOA 2

12-26-17 Case sent to Dept. of State

1-08-18 NVC Received case

3-12-18 Case Number Assigned / AOS & IV Fees Paid

3-14-18 DS-260 Completed

3-16-18 Uploaded Civil Documents

3-21-18 Uploaded AOS Documents 

3-26-18 Checklist to reupload docs

3-29-18 Finished uploading docs

4-4-18 Case Complete

4-13-18 Received interview email

5-18-18 Interview date 

5-24-18 Visa Issued

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

solution for this uploading and scanning problems

Hello dear All i was facing the same problem-from last two days few documents i uploaded successfully but now again same error then i found why its happening 

please find the screenshot from uscis webinar i took.

their website is under maintenance 
best solution is this JUST WAIT or Keep trying uploading daily you will know once website will be ok.

so dont be depress and dont take tension anymore 

1D577218-8FBF-4EE0-A363-AA1604E7686A.jpeg

Edited by Jahan Virgo

On 4/3/2018 at 7:49 PM, carlinhoswave said:

Hi Dear,

free website for resizing of PDF

www.ilovepdf.com

here you can get less size of pdf file

an other one 

Www.jpg2pdf.com

if u need further help msg me on my whatsapp

+971543523913

i sufferd all these issues now i am tension free image.jpeg.164689354e42ef97b3d74cd29e7eaf06.jpegimage.png.884074885f81cc66a466b5f415f8d49d.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I called today because I’ve been trying to resubmit a few documents they can’t read.  There’s an issue, they’re trying to fix and she said to keep trying 😢

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hey folks, how are you all doing?

Well, as you guys can see my post was from 2018 and after I struggled a little bit I got to resize all of my PDF documents. It worked later and I finished my process. I'm going through another stressful time applying for my naturalization through military service. I see so many conflicting information. Well, as I usually say...our stress about this immigration thing doesn't stop until we become U.S. Citizens. It is years of emotional draining :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

It took me days to upload my docs, it was so frustrating. Kept getting various errors on their server side. I tried Firefox, Edge, Chrome on my Win 10 pc, then someone's trick of uploading via mobile (Android Chrome) and that seemed to work the first time, then the next day it didn't work. So I went back to my PC, tried again on my browser (Chrome) and this time it worked. 

Looking at the errors returned, the issue is definitely on their server side, so while it's incredibly frustrating, you have to just keep trying. Late at night you might have more success with fewer people trying to connect. 

• 2 years later...

Solution to this issue for me. 

Step 1. I reset my browser to get rid of all my custom settings.

Step 2. When it gives the error "Select a file: Webservice unable to scan file." Instead of closing out the window, I re-upload the file using the same window with the error. If you're file is under 2MB, it should accept it without an issue. It worked for me, hopefully this helps.

HI FOLKS! 

For me, this was SOLVED by switching from Chrome to Safari. 

I had experimented with PDF and JPEG versions in Chrome and no success. Switching to Safari did for me, first try.

Note: I have successfully used Chrome on this portal many times for exactly these uploaded documents before ... so, perhaps it is the latest version of Chrome that is causing the issue. 

Bottom line, try a different browser.

Good luck all, and hang in there, this process ends. Much love.

• 1 month later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.