John951

APRIL 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,858 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, pretendthisisfun said:

Good luck to all of you who are still waiting, you are in our thoughts and prayers.  Our case number was issued by the NVC on 11/23.  The good news is there are no more holidays until Christmas!

Congratulations!  So happy for you!  

Thank youuuuuuu!!! ❤️💐

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kyle&Ana said:

congratssssssssss u see this is a blessed monday! Congratulationsssssssssssssss!!!!

To the ppl still waiting yours is coming! we stick all together here!!! love u all april sinblings!

Thank youuuuuu!!!! ❤️💐 It's a blessing Monday !!! we all follow here ... good news comes for those who are still waiting !!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
2 hours ago, Alex&Vivi said:

OOOOOOOMMMGGGGGGG!!!! WE ARE APPROVED!!!!! 

WE ARE VERY VERY HAPPY !!!!!!! GOD IS WONDERFUL!!!!! I wish many of you have the best news today! many more approvals come on the way!❤️❤️❤️🎉🎉

Ohhh Very Nice. Congratulations.. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Yefri said:

Hi guys is there anyone from april who are not aproved yet , so I m April 13 filers And still nothing today we have 7 month and 13 days

Call USCIS and ask to speak with a level 2 official, or ask for a service request. our friend can help you with information @Greenbaum 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
2 hours ago, Alex&Vivi said:

OOOOOOOMMMGGGGGGG!!!! WE ARE APPROVED!!!!! 

WE ARE VERY VERY HAPPY !!!!!!! GOD IS WONDERFUL!!!!! I wish many of you have the best news today! many more approvals come on the way!❤️❤️❤️🎉🎉

Many many congratulations to youuu see you got your approval today always be positive it will be worthy in the end so happy for you just keep me remember in your precious prayers.❤️❤️🌹💯

24 minutes ago, Alex&Vivi said:

Call USCIS and ask to speak with a level 2 official, or ask for a service request. our friend can help you with information @Greenbaum 

24 minutes ago, Alex&Vivi said:

Hi we call uscis 2 weeks ago and we submitted an inquiry but  they said they don’t have an exactly timeframe of when our case will be review and that they are working on the case 🤷‍♂️

5 hours ago, Alex&Vivi said:

you must wait, my fiancé called and it is taking 7 months to answer. My NOA1 is from 04-25 old site - 04-30 new site and they told us that today we must call for some information about our case. I'm waiting with a lot of faith! It's frustrating but I'm confident we'll have good news

I am April 13 and still nothing

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Greenbaum said:

You can do either way it makes NO difference. It's the convenience to you which will work for your family.

My step-son came with his mom in December and the school district was very accommodating. Two weeks into his new school he had made friends and was enjoying school so much he thought it would be a good idea to be on the A/B honor roll and has been every since.

I think it's easier if she were to come when mom comes. You avoid a return trip so soon and you won't have to deal with waiting on the GC to travel. JMHO.

Could your step-son speak English?  My soon to be step-son speaks no English and I am worried for him and his adjustment to the USA.  He's also a little older (14).

On 11/21/2018 at 1:18 PM, Shrouq615 said:

I submitted an inquiry online yesterday and got an email back saying my case was pending security checks :( That's what I figured but it doesn't make the wait any easier! I was hoping to hear something by Thanksgiving☹️ Is anyone else from April still waiting to hear anything? And does anyone know how long extra security checks usually take? 😀

Hi I am from April 13 and still nothing moa1april 13

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Abdullah agha said:

Many many congratulations to youuu see you got your approval today always be positive it will be worthy in the end so happy for you just keep me remember in your precious prayers.❤️❤️🌹💯

thank you very much for this great message! We received that expected news and we are happy! friend have faith! You are in my prayers just like all our waiting friends, wonderful news comes for everyone !!! ❤️❤️💐

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Alex&Vivi said:

thank you very much for this great message! We received that expected news and we are happy! friend have faith! You are in my prayers just like all our waiting friends, wonderful news comes for everyone !!! ❤️❤️💐

Welcome and thank you very much for praying for me and can you please tell me how did you get your approval's news?

Edited by Abdullah agha

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Abdullah agha said:

Welcome and thank you very much for praying for me and can you please tell me how did you get your approval's news?

I got a text message to my fiancé. Check the old site and there is the same status update in the application that I have! 😁

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.