John951

APRIL 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,858 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Kyle&Ana said:

do u have your nvc number already?

Not on hand yet. Called yesterday and our case arrived on the 13th but no number yet, the guy told me to call back today (as opposed to the "8 weeks" line so that felt nice). I'm going to call back this evening and see if we can get an update :)

K1 Visa:
Filed I-129f 4/14/2018
Interview 3/27/2019 (Approved)
Visa received 4/4/2019

AOS:
Filed I-485, I-131, I-765 6/21/2019

NOA1 6/24/2019

Biometrics 7/15/2019

EAD/AP Approved 11/12/2019

Interview 2/20/2020 (Approved pending missing medical)
Approved 3/23/2020

ROC:
Filed I-751 2/15/2022 

Case Received 2/17/2022
Text message received 2/22/2022

NOA1 Recieved 2/26/2022
Biometrics Waved 3/28/2022

14 minutes ago, MeghanK said:

Not on hand yet. Called yesterday and our case arrived on the 13th but no number yet, the guy told me to call back today (as opposed to the "8 weeks" line so that felt nice). I'm going to call back this evening and see if we can get an update :)

Do @MeghanK I was told Tuesday case not received. Called them today and case input and case number given.

so happy!! Waiting on the email to see what I do next.

Late 2016: Met playing Clash of Kings the West

Feb 2017: Started online "dating"

May 2017: Met in Orlando

July 2017: Arkansas and Seminole (1 night) visit

October 2017: Washington DC visit.

December 2017: Seminole OKC home visit and Amanda  met Chayne's kids and dad.

January 2018:  York England visit Chayne met Amanda's son.

April 2018: London/Paris/York visit we got engaged on April 6th!!

April 19th 2018: packet sent

April 23rd 2018: USPS say packet signed for.

April 25th 2018: Electronic NOA1 received 

April 26th 2018: Cheque Cashed

April 30th 2018: hard copy NOA1 received

June 2018: Seminole visit, Amanda met Chayne's  adult son

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Kyle&Ana said:

well u can imagine how i am!!!! if i was happy and excited with my RFE can u even imagine with AN Approval!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D:D 

thank you to all of u i was approve in my 224 day! sooo stay hoped! Nobody is left behind in our April family! we got this!!!
Have a nice friday!!!!!

Many congratulations to you!!!❤️ I am very happy for you that you got your approval after a long wait.

4 hours ago, người nước ngoài said:

I’m just replying to Greenbaum that for “Vietnam” it is expected you will have an engagement ceremony before any actual wedding. They know that here....especially since I am not Viet Kieu

I'm aware that you have a engagement ceremony that most if not all Vietnamese will know. But will the "American" CO's know? There in lies my concern and caution. Don't assume in this process. I have seen it take a big bite out of the south end of the couple and it ain't pretty. Just saying.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
10 hours ago, Alex&Vivi said:

friends!!! my fiancé called the USCIS, they tell him that the cases are taking 7 months, that at this moment our case does not require additional documents until the moment we should receive information for the week of November 26th of not having any update we must call again. But I trust in God that we will have news soon! 🙏 my heart beats a million, the silence is over, I'm happy !!!!

I have the same dates as you and called today and was told I was still within the 7 months and to keep waiting and call back next week if I don't hear anything😕 Hopefully we both hear something before the end of next week! 🙏

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

They say before Xmas vacation they will finish until June filers it’s in the may forum somebody call the uscis.

hopefully all of us have news 

praying for all

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 11/16/2018 at 8:43 PM, Shrouq615 said:

I have the same dates as you and called today and was told I was still within the 7 months and to keep waiting and call back next week if I don't hear anything😕 Hopefully we both hear something before the end of next week! 🙏

Yes friend!!!! soon we will have good news! 🙏🤗

2 hours ago, Cmptrsdeal said:

Can someone give me an idea of the turnaround time for an RFE getting approved after you have sent the validevidence back to them?

The length generally depends on the cause of the RFE. "Simple" RFEs (missing checkbox, missing letter of intent, etc.) generally take days to a couple weeks IMO. More complex ones (i.er. if verification of documents needs to be done) can take weeks or months. So, with little information on what your RFE concerned, it's hard to give you a more plausible answer.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 hours ago, Greenbaum said:

The length generally depends on the cause of the RFE. "Simple" RFEs (missing checkbox, missing letter of intent, etc.) generally take days to a couple weeks IMO. More complex ones (i.er. if verification of documents needs to be done) can take weeks or months. So, with little information on what your RFE concerned, it's hard to give you a more plausible answer.

my RFE was due to passport photo of mine, not my fiance was wrong size.  I don't understand cause we were together at the same photo center in Manila when we got it done.  I personally think that would be "in my view" a 'Simple' RFE.  Please advice on your thoughts...  Thank you!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
2 hours ago, Cmptrsdeal said:

my RFE was due to passport photo of mine, not my fiance was wrong size.  I don't understand cause we were together at the same photo center in Manila when we got it done.  I personally think that would be "in my view" a 'Simple' RFE.  Please advice on your thoughts...  Thank you!

Could always try and call them. I plan on calling after no response in 30 days since I believe VJ states CSC could take an additional 30 days. I will probably give them til Dec. 1st before I attempt to make my call long distance. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
10 hours ago, Cmptrsdeal said:

Can someone give me an idea of the turnaround time for an RFE getting approved after you have sent the validevidence back to them?

Ours it took only one week being approved

3 hours ago, Cmptrsdeal said:

That's a pretty simple RFE in my opinion and easily fixable. I have a saying that I use from time to time and it's "The man who has the gold makes the rules". So I understand your frustration but it must be corrected if you want to keep moving forward. This is a delay yes, but just a short one.

1 hour ago, WillieT1986 said:

Could always try and call them. I plan on calling after no response in 30 days since I believe VJ states CSC could take an additional 30 days. I will probably give them til Dec. 1st before I attempt to make my call long distance. 

Here is the official rule.

They publish that they have up to 12 weeks to reply to an RFE. Sometimes it sooner and sometimes it's longer as I have explained in the earlier post. 

The USCIS has issued a Ruling, effective April 17, 2007, that gives adjudicators flexibility in determining the length of time a petitioner or applicant has to respond to a Request for Evidence (RFE) or a Notice of Intent to Deny (NOID). Currently, the standard deadline for response to an RFE is twelve weeks (84 days). NOIDs must be responded to within thirty days. Under this regulation, the USCIS will determine how much time should be permitted in any given case, with maximum possible time being what is now the standard response deadline. That is, adjudicators will set deadlines for both RFEs and NOIDs that could be up to twelve weeks in case of RFEs or up to thirty days for NOIDs. No extensions of time are permitted.

https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Outreach/Feedback%20Opportunities/Interim%20Guidance%20for%20Comment/change-timeframes-rfe.pdf

Processing of your Form I-129F. will resume upon receipt of your response.  If you have not heard from USCIS within 60 days of responding, you may contact the USCIS Contact Center (UCC) at 1-800-375-5283.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Got my medical appointment date 14th December extremely nervous.

medical reports to finalise, photos to get, summary care and vaccination reports to get and working on my lung capacity and thigh muscles and losing weight 

Late 2016: Met playing Clash of Kings the West

Feb 2017: Started online "dating"

May 2017: Met in Orlando

July 2017: Arkansas and Seminole (1 night) visit

October 2017: Washington DC visit.

December 2017: Seminole OKC home visit and Amanda  met Chayne's kids and dad.

January 2018:  York England visit Chayne met Amanda's son.

April 2018: London/Paris/York visit we got engaged on April 6th!!

April 19th 2018: packet sent

April 23rd 2018: USPS say packet signed for.

April 25th 2018: Electronic NOA1 received 

April 26th 2018: Cheque Cashed

April 30th 2018: hard copy NOA1 received

June 2018: Seminole visit, Amanda met Chayne's  adult son

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.