John951

APRIL 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,858 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bob & Karla said:

OMG OMG OMG.... APPROVED! I can't believe it.. Just I seat on my laptop, with my coffee in hand (as always hehe) and I was checking the USCIS websites with not much hopes, and puffff I see this.. I guess guys you all heard me screaming here at home hahahaha... Sooooo happy I am...😃:D

Our dates:

NOA1: April, 13 (old site) April,18 (new site)

RFE:    Oct, 16 (About TOS),  Recieved RFE response by USCIS: Oct,31 (old site) Nov,1 (new site)

NOA2:  Nov, 9

Best wishes for everyone who waiting for approvals... They are coming.. Success!!

Congratulations!!! My response to our RFE was received yesterday, so I hope we will be seeing an approval, shortly!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
37 minutes ago, E & J 2018 said:

Congratulations!!! My response to our RFE was received yesterday, so I hope we will be seeing an approval, shortly!

Sure. They are taking one or two weeks lately for approvals after RFE

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
2 hours ago, Bob & Karla said:

OMG OMG OMG.... APPROVED! I can't believe it.. Just I seat on my laptop, with my coffee in hand (as always hehe) and I was checking the USCIS websites with not much hopes, and puffff I see this.. I guess guys you all heard me screaming here at home hahahaha... Sooooo happy I am...😃:D

Our dates:

NOA1: April, 13 (old site) April,18 (new site)

RFE:    Oct, 16 (About TOS),  Recieved RFE response by USCIS: Oct,31 (old site) Nov,1 (new site)

NOA2:  Nov, 9

Best wishes for everyone who waiting for approvals... They are coming.. Success!!

Congratulations!!! That is great news!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Question, I am leaving for Vietnam to see my fiance for a few weeks on Monday and plan on taking her papers that I have here. I still have yet to hear anything about my RFE that I sent in but hope to hear something while I am over there. Should I try and take over original documents to her like my U.S. Birth Certificate, Original Divorce Papers (Can't remember if we gave them the originals or if they got copies hahaha). I am starting to pack tonight and plan on gather papers and organizing them tomorrow. 

Any advice on what papers to take her?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, WillieT1986 said:

Question, I am leaving for Vietnam to see my fiance for a few weeks on Monday and plan on taking her papers that I have here. I still have yet to hear anything about my RFE that I sent in but hope to hear something while I am over there. Should I try and take over original documents to her like my U.S. Birth Certificate, Original Divorce Papers (Can't remember if we gave them the originals or if they got copies hahaha). I am starting to pack tonight and plan on gather papers and organizing them tomorrow. 

I'm doing the same, already here in the Philippines. I brought all my originals just in case. During her exit seminar they asked to see the divorce decree when she was being interviewed. I sent her a copy, but when she told them I had custody of my son, they wanted to see the entire petitions. Luckily I had brought it just in case. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, WillieT1986 said:

The embassy it shoudl get copies only. At least here in Venezuela is that way but my fiance gave me on September this year his original birth certificate and divorces papers if the officer in the embassy wants to look at them.The officer it shouldn't keep them, only the copies. She must give to the officer only the copies first because sometimes they scratch or highlight them right away and it will be a pity if he/she do that with originals papers if he/she ask for originals papers she must take with her originals and copies every civil document she has from your or her.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Maybe that is what I will do then. I am placing everything inside individual folders for each part of the process so I will add the copies and then have another folder for only the Originals only then.

1 hour ago, WillieT1986 said:

All you need is what is contained in the P3 from the US Embassy in Vietnam. 99.99999999% of the time they don't ask for anything more then what's in the P3 list. If they do and you do not have it with you (It's impossible to bring the entire house) then they will issue a 221(g) which is similar to an RFE and you just get what they are asking for and return it to them according to the instructions in the 221(g).  Upon receiving the 221(g) they will complete the adjudication of your case. At the interview the beneficiary supplies originals (as noted it's best to bring a copy to supply to the CO so that they return the original back to you which most do) and the petitioner supplies copies of his documents. (The thinking is that a copy is as good as an original whereas in other countries there is too many cases of fraud). She most likely will need the original of the I-134 and copies of all the other financial documents.

P3 Letter

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jdCPXg9_vLnAfKJZ5gfPMW4-ST0RbRUh/view?usp=sharing

Embassy website

https://vn.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/required-documents/

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 2:24 PM, Greenbaum said:

1. Need to go to their website and print off the terms of service.

2. You can try contacting them and asking for a letter that states that they do not charge a fee for their services and that they are not IMB.

3. This is your reply letter format back to USCIS. Be sure to make a copy of everything for your records, return with signature required and receipt, and send the original RFE and sign the RFE where it is asked or if not asked for sign it anyways on the bottom of the RFE with a date.

To whom it may concern:

I met my fiancé on Cherry Blossoms (substitute the website that you met on)and to my knowledge and evidence by the enclosed letter, Cherry Blossoms is not an International Marriage Broker. There are no introductions or matchmaking services or social referrals between US Citizens and foreign nationals. There are no written consent forms or contracts that members are required to sign. Members search and communicate with others from their own free will.

My fiancée or I did not pay or signed a written consent authorizing the release of personal information. There were no introductions, both of us communicated with our own free will. I have enclosed a copy of the letter from Cherry Blossoms stating that they are not a IMB company and they do now run their website as such.

I hope this gives you a better insight on the workings and our experience with Cherry Blossoms.

With best personal regards,

XXX and XXX

attachments: Cherry Blossoms Terms of Service (TOS); A letter from Cherry Blossoms; a copy of your RFE; this letter

4. Many of our answers are predicated on the information you supply in your profile. When we look at the left column and can't determine your timeline or your Embassy it's hard for us to give you a factual answer. If you look at the profile of others here, they have a flag for their country, so it makes it easy for us to reply as we can quickly determine your Embassy. Our answers will sometimes be tailored to a specific Embassy hence the reason for you to complete your profile.

So, if you could help yourself out and complete your profile that sure would help us out when we want to reply to your question with factual information.

Go to the top right of this page select your name (it's on the upper right-hand corner)>my profile>[below your picture on the right column] edit my profile. Scroll to the bottom and fill in "Immigration Info". There now we can better serve you.

Thanks

@Greenbaum thank you so much for the letter and steps. thanks so much. I reached out to the matrimony site, but haven't heard back since few days... I shall send following your steps and letter  along with Terms of Service, tomorrow. but quick question.. Can I (petitioner) sign. or would it be better if I send the letter to my fiancé to have sign and mail me, so I can sign as well?

thanks again

13 minutes ago, Srinath06 said:

@Greenbaum thank you so much for the letter and steps. thanks so much. I reached out to the matrimony site, but haven't heard back since few days... I shall send following your steps and letter  along with Terms of Service, tomorrow. but quick question.. Can I (petitioner) sign. or would it be better if I send the letter to my fiancé to have sign and mail me, so I can sign as well?

thanks again

Petitioner only signs the RFE.

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Removal of Conditions

7 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

Petitioner only signs the RFE.

Yes, I will sign the RFE

and the letter template you provided to explain about terms of service, Can I (Petitioner) can sign? or good idea to have both the Petitioner and Beneficiary sign? that way, I will send the sample letter you provided into word, send my fiancé to have her sign and mail me back, so I can sign and attach the website TOS and RFE to send back.

1 hour ago, Srinath06 said:

Yes, I will sign the RFE

and the letter template you provided to explain about terms of service, Can I (Petitioner) can sign? or good idea to have both the Petitioner and Beneficiary sign? that way, I will send the sample letter you provided into word, send my fiancé to have her sign and mail me back, so I can sign and attach the website TOS and RFE to send back.

Again only the petitioner needs to sign and submit.

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Poland
Timeline
On 11/11/2018 at 12:39 AM, Greenbaum said:

All you need is what is contained in the P3 from the US Embassy in Vietnam. 99.99999999% of the time they don't ask for anything more then what's in the P3 list. If they do and you do not have it with you (It's impossible to bring the entire house) then they will issue a 221(g) which is similar to an RFE and you just get what they are asking for and return it to them according to the instructions in the 221(g).  Upon receiving the 221(g) they will complete the adjudication of your case. At the interview the beneficiary supplies originals (as noted it's best to bring a copy to supply to the CO so that they return the original back to you which most do) and the petitioner supplies copies of his documents. (The thinking is that a copy is as good as an original whereas in other countries there is too many cases of fraud). She most likely will need the original of the I-134 and copies of all the other financial documents.

P3 Letter

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jdCPXg9_vLnAfKJZ5gfPMW4-ST0RbRUh/view?usp=sharing

Embassy website

https://vn.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/required-documents/

@Greenbaum

Hi Greenbaum, would you be so kind and share a P3 for Polish Embassy as well, if you have it? 😊🙏

I-751 ROC

11/08/2021 - I-751 application sent to USCIS through FedEx

11/12/2021 - Documents received by USCIS

11/15/2021 - Text message informing of receipt notice being sent in mail

11/16/2021 - Bank account charged for I-751 form and biometrics

AOS

05/02/2019 - AOS/EAD/AP application mailed to USCIS (priority mail with USPS)

05/04/2019 - AOS/EAD/AP application delivered

05/09/2019 - "Your case was received" texts with the receipts' numbers

05/09/2019 - Case status changed to "Case was received" (MyUSCIS)

05/09/2019 - Case status changed to "Fingerprint fee was received" (MyUSCIS)

05/14/2019 - NOA1 letters received in mail (NOA1 date: 05/09/2019)

05/24/2019 - Biometrics letter received (NOA2 date: 05/17/2019)

06/05/2019 - Completed biometrics 

06/06/2019 - Case status changed to "Fingerprint review was completed" (MyUSCIS)

07/11/2019 - Case status changed to "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview" (MyUSCIS)

12/23/2019 - Case status changed to “Interview Was Scheduled”

12/30/2019 - Interview Notice letter received in mail

01/30/2020 - Interview 👫📚

01/31/2020 - Case status changed to "New Card is Being Produced" (MyUSCIS)

01/31/2020 - Case status changed to "Case Was Approved" (MyUSCIS)

02/04/2020 - Case status changed to "Card Was Mailed to Me"

02/05/2020 - Case status changed on EAD to "Card Was Picked Up By The United States Postal Service" (CaseTracker); tracking number provided

Expedited AP

07/18/2019 - Called USCIS (800 375-5283) to expedite the process of AP issuance based on family emergency

07/22/2019 - An email from USCIS requesting additional information

07/23/2019 - Requested documents sent back to USCIS via fax (took an hour to go through) 

07/26/2019 - Escalated an expedite request to USCIS Tier 2 (no e-mail confirming receipt of docs);

Service request submitted by Tier 2 to NBC; response to be received by 08/10/2019

08/01/2019 - E-mail from NBC confirming that my "application has been approved and submitted for processing"

08/02/2019 - Case status changed on EAD to "New Card is Being Produced"

08/03/2019 - Case status changed on AP and EAD to "Case Was Approved"

08/05/2019 - I-797 NOA received in mail ("We have approved you application for an Advance Parole Document")

08/05/2019 - Case status changed on EAD to "Card Was Mailed to Me"

08/06/2019 - Case status changed on EAD to "Card Was Picked Up By The United States Postal Service" (CaseTracker); tracking number provided

08/08/2019 - Combo EAD/AP card in hand 🎉 🍾🥂👩‍💼

08/08/2019 - Case status changed on EAD to "Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office"

3 hours ago, Martacz said:

@Greenbaum

Hi Greenbaum, would you be so kind and share a P3 for Polish Embassy as well, if you have it? 😊🙏

P3 Instructions for Poland

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1k6V_n6d8_mXLlW-nmewOXfWbdymokJdb/view?usp=sharing

English version

https://pl.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas-fiancee-visa/the-interview/

Polish version

https://pl.usembassy.gov/pl/visas-pl/immigrant-visas-pl/fiancee-pl/lista-dokumentow-wymaganych-w-przypadku-wiz-narzeczenskich/

Additional information.

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/pl/pl-niv-visatypeinfo.asp

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/pl/pl-niv-appointmentschedule.asp

As I understood, the medical exam can be done only after receiving the case number from NVC, but no need to wait for the documents to reach the embassy/consulate.

1. Case number from NVC is needed for medical examination along with address in US, where beneficiary is going to live. Your fiancée will need to know this.

2. Police certificate can be obtained without case number. It is valid 1 year. So beneficiary can obtain it in advance.

3. To get results of medical examination it can take 7-14 days, especially in Summer. Medical costs $190 - adult, $140 - child under 14 years.

Police certificate: costs 12,25 bel.rubles- within 7-15 days, or 24,5 bel.rubles - within 3 days.

4. The birth certificate needs to be translated to English.

5. If the petitioner is going to be with the beneficiary for the interview, the USC does not need to fill out anything. Just use the petitioner's passport to enter the US embassy. Though, it doesn't guarantee that they will be allowed to attend the interview with beneficiary that's entirely up to the interviewing CO.

Note: Do not schedule your interview date until you receive a letter with the instructions. If you do not receive the instructions from the US Embassy within six weeks after the notification from NVC about the transferring of your case to Warsaw, you should send an inquiry about the status of your case directly to the Consular Section of the US Embassy Warsaw at publicwaw@state.gov

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

Removal of Conditions

Timeline
9 hours ago, Srinath06 said:

Yes, I will sign the RFE

We had a RFE for the IMB and we sent TOS and a letter explaining we never pay or sign any papers in the website where we met. Greenbaum it was lots helps. We took some extract the letter example he sent me and I put others things in the letter and we both signed the letter (I signed and sent scanned the letter to my fiance and he signed wet signature and dated) and we got our approval one week later. I'ts a good idea if you both sign the letter. We didn't sign TOS, only the letter we made. We only copy and paste TOS and printed and done.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.