John951

APRIL 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,858 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
1 hour ago, Valmabe said:

Because of this kind of things people wonder how do things work, for instance, we've got text message and website notice for our RFE, and then approved notice on both text and website, but I checked a couple of days ago the new website and still nothing. Strange how things work.

Same here. Same day arrived the letter to USCIS same day they updated the website saying they got our response. Old site: Oct,31 and New site: Nov,1 but still waiting for the NOA2

Timeline
1 hour ago, Valmabe said:

Hola, alguna novedad con tú RFE

Hola.Ninguna. Solo dice que recibieron la respuesta del RFE pero mas nada

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Bob & Karla said:

Same here. Same day arrived the letter to USCIS same day they updated the website saying they got our response. Old site: Oct,31 and New site: Nov,1 but still waiting for the NOA2

Just be patient, I do not know how many times I've said that to other people, but I believe it's key to this long process. Hope you get your approval this week. 

®️

Quick Question.

On Nov 2nd, on the site, I see that I got RFE.

but as of now, haven't received it in the mail? should I be concerned. or how much does it usually take to arrive in the mailbox.

last time for NOA1, I saw on the website on April 6th, got the letter on the 9th.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Irika said:

Im an april filer, almost 7mos of waiting but still no update from the uscis😑.

Anyone here who were still waiting for their noa2?

Hey! I filed 4/23 still waiting. I had my congressman’s office inquire and USCIS told them that it’s been assigned to an officer that I should get a notice within 30-45 days. I also called myself and asked for a tier 2 rep to try and get additional info and all I got was the same and that the cases are being worked on in order. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Srinath06 said:

Quick Question.

On Nov 2nd, on the site, I see that I got RFE.

but as of now, haven't received it in the mail? should I be concerned. or how much does it usually take to arrive in the mailbox.

last time for NOA1, I saw on the website on April 6th, got the letter on the 9th.

You are fine, our notification was thursday october 11, got mail monday october 15.

®️

Timeline
3 hours ago, Shrouq615 said:

About to join the 200 club 😭  Hope all of us still waiting see something soon! 

4 days of belonging to the select VIP group 200 days 💔 without any change! we continue here waiting with faith that soon we will have good news 🙏💪❤️

Timeline
55 minutes ago, Irika said:

Im an april filer, almost 7mos of waiting but still no update from the uscis😑.

Anyone here who were still waiting for their noa2?

presenter of april, 196 days and without any update yet, waiting for approval of NOA2 😬💪

Timeline
3 hours ago, RC and JE said:

I’m also waiting. Day 191. 

My NOA2 took 201 days. My friend is about 3 months in front of me and we have same identical background and same identical benificiary countries and his took 188 days. No rhyme or reason and was also frustrating to see late April filers get approved before me. Also he got his NVC case number in like 9 days....I’m already waiting now 16 days and I called there and they don’t have it yet. It’s really hard to know what the wizard behind the iron curtain is doing.

Everyones case however will be decided upon because everyone paid the same fee...just a timing thing

Good luck to all remaining folks in April...routing for your day of happiness!!

Edited by người nước ngoài

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline
6 hours ago, Alex&Vivi said:

4 days of belonging to the select VIP group 200 days 💔 without any change! we continue here waiting with faith that soon we will have good news 🙏💪❤️

Probably they will send your approval through the snail mail just like @AmandaandChayne. Just wait and check your mailbox everyday! Hope you'll receive the approval soon! Good luck!🙏

K1 Visa

04/23/2018 - Mailed I-129F package to Dallas, TX

04/25/2018 - NOA 1 (old website)

04/30/2018 - Electronic NOA 1 (new website)

05/04/2018 - Received NOA 1 Hardcopy in mailbox (Notice Date : 04/30/2018)

11/06/2018 - NOA 2 via text message and old website

Timeline
3 hours ago, tirzajogja said:

Probably they will send your approval through the snail mail just like @AmandaandChayne. Just wait and check your mailbox everyday! Hope you'll receive the approval soon! Good luck!🙏

thanks for your support words! We are looking forward to receiving this news soon! 🎉

Timeline
34 minutes ago, Kyle&Ana said:

My people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good morning!!! i wanna share with u a song that made my morning!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

DONT WORRY!! BE HAPPY! 

Lets hang in there! even if u dont believe it! I love all of u! we stick together until the end!!! Smile, believe in the process is coming for everyone of us! :) :) 

Happy Thursday! lets the approval begin!!! ❤️❤️❤️ 

Hahaha I love your spirit Anna....Yessss! The approvals everyone here  is coming...Just few people from April left. We are getting close our approval....Best wishes to everybody

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.