John951

APRIL 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,858 posts in this topic

omg u are giving me hope!!! mine was receive on monday maybe next week i will see something!

1 minute ago, Valmabe said:

I think they're. Our response was received on october 29, approved november 6. 5 business days.

04/04/18  - Mailed I-129F

04/06/18 -  NOA1 notice date email/text

10/18/18 -  RFE notification

10/22/18 -  RFE received in mail

11/01/18 -  RFE sent to USCIS

11/06/18 -  RFE received by USCIS

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

12/12/18 - NVC Case number

01/8/19 - Scheduled interview-APPROVED

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

When you walk awayI count the steps that you take

age.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
On ‎10‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 5:27 PM, E & J 2018 said:

I just received the RFE in the mail.

I guess the document we submitted for her divorce was not a legal document and the RFE  is for,   Proof of legal termination of marriage. 

She will have it tomorrow and I will send it off by Federal Express . 

I can't seem to find the overnight address for USCIS in Laguna Niguel, CA 92607.

I called the 800 number and they told me that I have to send it the address on the envelope, which is P.O. Box 10590 Laguna Niguel, CA 92607.

I want to send this out today by Federal Express and I need their street address. Does anyone have this address?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
5 hours ago, yirkam said:

Happy to report we were APPROVED 😄 😃this morning!

Here is our timeline:

• Apr 01 - NOA1
  • Oct 25 - RFE (proof of 2 year meeting and intent to marry from beneficiary)
  • Nov 01 - RFE received at USCIS 
  • Nov 07 - APPROVED!!!!!!

Congratulations! Very fast approval after RFE...very nice...

6 minutes ago, E & J 2018 said:

I can't seem to find the overnight address for USCIS in Laguna Niguel, CA 92607.

I called the 800 number and they told me that I have to send it the address on the envelope, which is P.O. Box 10590 Laguna Niguel, CA 92607.

I want to send this out today by Federal Express and I need their street address. Does anyone have this address?

we overnight to USCIS, we jsut paid the service that was us$33 to deliver it faster to the address that was in our envelope!

04/04/18  - Mailed I-129F

04/06/18 -  NOA1 notice date email/text

10/18/18 -  RFE notification

10/22/18 -  RFE received in mail

11/01/18 -  RFE sent to USCIS

11/06/18 -  RFE received by USCIS

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

12/12/18 - NVC Case number

01/8/19 - Scheduled interview-APPROVED

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

When you walk awayI count the steps that you take

age.png

Timeline
8 minutes ago, E & J 2018 said:

That was the same address my fiance sent our RFE response and got in two days, fast delivery by USPS

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Bob & Karla said:

That was the same address my fiance sent our RFE response and got in two days, fast delivery by USPS

I was hoping to use Federal Express for next day delivery, because I have an account. I will just use USPS.  Thank you!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
27 minutes ago, E & J 2018 said:

Have to sent the documents to the address on the RFE, nowhere else just the one on the letter, don't give yourself a hard time and go by what it is written on the official document.

Edited by Valmabe

®️

Timeline
3 minutes ago, E & J 2018 said:

I was hoping to use Federal Express for next day delivery, because I have an account. I will just use USPS.  Thank you!!!

Well. it could be. My fiance used USPS and really in two days arrived from North Dakota to California I think it was very fast considering it took 10 days for to get the letter by mail from USCIS hehe... I guess you can use any courier you want

Timeline
On 11/6/2018 at 9:20 AM, AmandaandChayne said:

We have our hard copy NOA2 and have had no mail, no text and both sites still say Case Received two weeks after NOA2 approved and 8 days after receipt so it may have been true for you but not for us. There is no consistency with USCIS.

Because of this kind of things people wonder how do things work, for instance, we've got text message and website notice for our RFE, and then approved notice on both text and website, but I checked a couple of days ago the new website and still nothing. Strange how things work.

®️

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Bob & Karla said:

Well. it could be. My fiance used USPS and really in two days arrived from North Dakota to California I think it was very fast considering it took 10 days for to get the letter by mail from USCIS hehe... I guess you can use any courier you want

Hola, alguna novedad con tú RFE

®️

Timeline
59 minutes ago, Bob & Karla said:

I sent it to the P.O. Box by USPS. Next day delivery from Chicago for $24.70. That’s not bad at all! 👍🏻

Timeline
5 minutes ago, E & J 2018 said:

I sent it to the P.O. Box by USPS. Next day delivery from Chicago for $24.70. That’s not bad at all! 👍🏻

We used USPS, sent on a friday afternoon, reach USCIS monday at noon, and same day notice on the website saying our RFE was received, better than what I expected, to be honest.

®️

Hoping to get some insight... I called today and spoke to a Tier 2 agent.. After she put me on hold a few times she asked for my email and said she sent a request to CSC regarding my case. She said they had already received the request and would email me updates regarding the case...

has anyone who has called been given information like this?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.