John951

APRIL 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,858 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, E & J 2018 said:

My fiancée Is a little flustered, as they do not seem to have the final and definitive divorce documents that we have here in the states. Please review the attached documents and let me know if you think this is what they are looking for. All documents will be translated with a certificate from the company I am using for the translation. My RFE is for Proof of Legal Termination of Marriage.

1282_001.pdf

This is the same document as those referenced in the above-referenced discussion. It worked for them! The "Averbacao" is exactly what they need, and is the only divorce document Brasil often uses. What you may want to do is attach a copy of the reciprocity documentshttps://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/Visa-Reciprocity-and-Civil-Documents-by-Country/Brazil.html listed on the state dept website that was referenced in that post. Link: https://br.usembassy.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/32/2016/05/samples-birth-marriage-adoption-death-certificates.pdf. You can include those and the actual screen print of https://br.usembassy.gov/visas/sending-documents-national-visa-center/ for further verification. Does this help? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
17 minutes ago, MateR said:

Still nothing from my end for 4/25 and 4/30.
A question to all those approved - did your status change only before 12:00pm on every given day or was there anyone who had a change in status update after noon time EST?

Also - when i sent in the packet - we only sent in one letter with the intent to marry with both of our signatures - i have noticed some talk about having two separate letters for intent to marry? How did you all do it? Based on the given instructions and to not have redundancy - we only made one letter and had both of us sign it. She printed it out - signed it, then scanned it into a pdf and sent it to me, and then i printed that out and signed it and put it in with the packet. Would this be an issue as to why they are taking more time I am wondering......
All other aspects were filled out. I keep wondering what the hold up is.

I saw my approval at around 10 am EST this morning (might be earlier), but our case was sent to the CA service center, so I'm not sure why was status changed that early (it's like 6 am PT ? ).

and for the letter for intent to marry, I can't guarantee that you only need send one letter but that's actually what we did and it seems to be fine.

Edited by Shen

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Shen said:

I saw my approval at around 10 am EST this morning (might be earlier), but our case was sent to the CA service center, so I'm not sure why was status changed that early (it's like 6 am PT ? ).

and for the letter for intent to marry, I can't guarantee that you only need send one letter but that's actually what we did and it seems to be fine.

Thank you for the response for the letter - that is very helpful!

And yea, my case went from TSC to CSC. Still waiting on it though. hoping for the best.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline
1 hour ago, MateR said:

Still nothing from my end for 4/25 and 4/30.
A question to all those approved - did your status change only before 12:00pm on every given day or was there anyone who had a change in status update after noon time EST?

Also - when i sent in the packet - we only sent in one letter with the intent to marry with both of our signatures - i have noticed some talk about having two separate letters for intent to marry? How did you all do it? Based on the given instructions and to not have redundancy - we only made one letter and had both of us sign it. She printed it out - signed it, then scanned it into a pdf and sent it to me, and then i printed that out and signed it and put it in with the packet. Would this be an issue as to why they are taking more time I am wondering......
All other aspects were filled out. I keep wondering what the hold up is.

I checked my USCIS app around 10 EST and there it was updated and approved.  We sent two separate letter of intent to marry with WET SIGNATURES.  

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
16 hours ago, J Smith said:

We just found out we were approved on October 23!!!

The notice was mailed to my attorney, both sites were not updated.

noa1 April 19

noa2 Oct. 23

Congratulations

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
2 minutes ago, dhaubau86 said:

I checked my USCIS app around 10 EST and there it was updated and approved.  We sent two separate letter of intent to marry with WET SIGNATURES.   

Yea that part with the wet signatures was hard since one is in USA and one is in Hungary. We had wanted to send the application in ASAP and the Hungarian post takes forever to deliver post out of the country.

Timeline
6 hours ago, PelagijaP said:

I just checked our case tracker app and it said our application has been approved today! Old site is also updated but nothing on the new one. 

NOA1 on old website was 25.4. and new site 30.4.

Rob was sleeping when I called him and woke him up, all giggling uncontrollably. We were loosing our minds waiting, even though Rob was dealing with it better than I did (he didnt have any crying outbreaks, mild nervous breakdowns etc.).

You guys who are still waiting know that you will get it too!

COngrats for your approval

Timeline
4 hours ago, dhaubau86 said:

Finally, We got Approved.

OLD Site updated Today.

NOA1=04/23/18 (OLD Site)

NOA2=10/30/2018 (OLD)

So Stoked... Good luck to all April Filers this is the week..

Nicee! Congratulations!

Timeline

Why does it USCIS sent me  this email today? The RFE reply it is in its way, it should be there tomorrow. It sounds like they are waiting the RFE reply hehe2110808510_EmailUSCIS103018.png.b3ee19ddd77cdfd0b56ae8d2c355998d.png

26 minutes ago, Bob & Karla said:

Why does it USCIS sent me  this email today? The RFE reply it is in its way, it should be there tomorrow. It sounds like they are waiting the RFE reply hehe2110808510_EmailUSCIS103018.png.b3ee19ddd77cdfd0b56ae8d2c355998d.png

It's just an automatic update. :wow: They're condemned if they don't supply any information and when they do supply they are still condemned. Poor USCSI even the dog gets treated better. :D

Edited by Greenbaum
Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

It's just an automatic update. :wow: Their condemned if they supply no information and when they do supply they are still condemned. Poor USCSI even the dog gets treated better. :D

Lmao hahaha Yeap, I suppose it was an automatic update... I hope they get the reply RFE tomorrow and get approval soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Bob & Karla said:

COngrats for your approval

Thanks! I have been very excited all day long, so happy we are finally one step closer. Worrying about NO2 is now over I guess, so soon I will have to start worrying about what might go wrong at the interview  😩 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, PelagijaP said:

Thanks! I have been very excited all day long, so happy we are finally one step closer. Worrying about NO2 is now over I guess, so soon I will have to start worrying about what might go wrong at the interview  😩 

Yes. The long wait just ended. So now get ready the second step, the interview. Nervous are normal but make sure you have everything ready. Soon you will be with your love...Niceee

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Bob & Karla said:

Yes. The long wait just ended. So now get ready the second step, the interview. Nervous are normal but make sure you have everything ready. Soon you will be with your love...Niceee

Oh do not have doubts, I already started making a list today lol and tomorrow I am going to ask for my police clearance. Really, cannot wait to go with him to our home in month and a bit ( he plans to come with me to the interview). Oh and to break the news: we will be having a baby, expecting it in April!

No huge red flags in our case, only one might be age difference but we had 5 visits and met each other while working for the same company. He visited me in my country three times and met my family each time, I visited him once in the US and once we went together to his home country UK so that I could meet his family as well. I have a stupid smile stuck on my face, so happy nobody can see me 😊

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.