John951

APRIL 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,858 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Kyle&Ana said:

just old site!

Well, today is done I'm pretty sure (it's 4:23p in Cali), so maybe tomorrow will be my day.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Kyle&Ana said:

Can an RFE get home at weekends? if they sent it today or tomorrow? in illinois

Old site April 6
New site April 11
RFE october 18 

And cant be more happpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! 

3 to 5 days is normal time frame. With that said. Is say Monday u will receive rfe..

congradulations on ur rfe. Never seen anyone as excited as u

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

2 minutes ago, BJ & Christine said:

3 to 5 days is normal time frame. With that said. Is say Monday u will receive rfe..

congradulations on ur rfe. Never seen anyone as excited as u

AWWWW i already wanna know what it is! !! maybe tinder...maybe a court record! anything would be answer it and they will give us our approval for my birthday in november! and who knows!!!

04/04/18  - Mailed I-129F

04/06/18 -  NOA1 notice date email/text

10/18/18 -  RFE notification

10/22/18 -  RFE received in mail

11/01/18 -  RFE sent to USCIS

11/06/18 -  RFE received by USCIS

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

12/12/18 - NVC Case number

01/8/19 - Scheduled interview-APPROVED

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

When you walk awayI count the steps that you take

age.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
Just now, Kyle&Ana said:

AWWWW i already wanna know what it is! !! maybe tinder...maybe a court record! anything would be answer it and they will give us our approval for my birthday in november! and who knows!!!

The wait sucks. I know. Got mine in a holiday weekend and had to wait 3 days to get the papers and send it off. Sucked but, is what it is.. 

now u know the light just got a whole lot closer.

event.png

https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do OLD SITE

https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/ NEW SITE

https://www.house.gov/representatives US Congressmen 

https://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm US Senators 

IN REGARDS TO WHICH DATE TO USE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

noa1 date is actually they date on ur hard copy. Sadly if u reach the magical 220 day u must wait till 225 to contact Uscis. They use what the new site says. Even if ur paper says X date. 

They added 5 days onto everyone’s accepted on NOA1

9 hours ago, Kyle&Ana said:

im right with u! hahha our date was one of april that had more filers! maybe is just that!  7.5 Months is equal to 228 days! Soooo VIP membership in 200+ in just 5 days cant wait !!!! (Optimistic way again)!! Everybody have a good day today!!!!! :jest: :jest::dance: I'm Happy even if USCIS has not approved our file yet! lets dance!

this was my first post today! so i already win my VIP membership to the 200+ Club!

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

age.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Venezuela
Timeline
2 hours ago, Anna&eiad said:

Me too ive printed and made about 60 pages of new information to include lol

hahaha I did nothing  just waiting what the RFE said.....Idk if more proofs about bona fide relationship, some missed box, a new picture or any question about us,etc...There are infinite reasons for a RFE soooo no idea...Just waiting the famous letter this week

Timeline
2 hours ago, LanKei said:

Hi All,

Just dropping by to say we have been approved.  No email, text but found out by logging on to the new site this morning.  Old site still hasn't updated yet.:

NOA1 (old site): 04/23/18

NOA1 (new site): 04/30/18

NOA2: 10/17/18

178 days since NOA1 according to the old site.

Good luck everyone with your approvals and please keep the faith.  My package was HUGE with about 179 pages total.

Great! Congratulations!

1 minute ago, Bob & Karla said:

hahaha I did nothing  just waiting what the RFE said.....Idk if more proofs about bona fide relationship, some missed box, a new picture or any question about us,etc...There are infinite reasons for a RFE soooo no idea...Just waiting the famous letter this week

Hey i have an idea lets do Our RFE club!!!

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

01/21/19 - POE! 

Ky-G team ❤️

age.png

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kyle&Ana said:

GUYS guess who got an RFE just nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww OMG IM SO EXCITED i never imgagine i would love an RFE SO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

hahahaha You definitely are insane.. I can't sleep for the RFE and you are excited and happy? Well, enjoy your rfe Lol at this point lots people prefer a rfe than nothing. Funny!

Edited by Bob & Karla

5 minutes ago, Kyle&Ana said:

Hey i have an idea lets do Our RFE club!!!

I guess I'm just trying to feel like I'm doing something cause now starting to get nervous.. Talked to a jordanian woman living in UAE same filing situation or at least pretty close,, noa1 Feb 16. Rfe Sept 4 and just got noa2 this week. Said she waited 4 weeks to hear back after they received the rfe back from them. And it was just a missed check box

Edited by Anna&eiad

4 minutes ago, Bob & Karla said:

hahahaha You definitely are insine.. I can't sleep for the RFE and you are excited and happy? Well, enjoy your rfe Lol at this point everyone prefer a rfe than nothing. Funny!

yeahhh i had a lot of bad dreams about starting other month without know nothing about them or our file get lost ...a lot of bad things! but an RFE is basicly "Hey i would like to approve this file but this X is missing...can u give  it to me"..."O sure there it is!".. "Oh cool i can approve now"!! bye NVC next!

Edited by Kyle&Ana

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

01/21/19 - POE! 

Ky-G team ❤️

age.png

2 minutes ago, Kyle&Ana said:

yeahhh i had a lot of bad dreams about starting other month without know nothing about them or our file get lost ...a lot of bad things! but an RFE is basicly "Hey i would like to approve this file but this X is missing...can u give  it to me"..."O sure there it is!".. "Oh cool i can approve now"!! bye NVC next!

I always said october is our month

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kyle&Ana said:

Can an RFE get home at weekends? if they sent it today or tomorrow? in illinois

Old site April 6
New site April 11
RFE october 18 

And cant be more happpyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! 

My fiance told me it is  possible get it on Saturday. They sent it on Oct, 16 and he told me nothing still on my mailbox so we hope the letter get tomorrow or the Saturday

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Kyle&Ana said:

Agree! I was just kidding. Basically the officer it is by your side, our side. My fiance told me: Hey, relax babe it'is not a denied just they need something but I'm very paranoid so my mind goes thousands miles per hour Lol (woman and scorpio lol).Very positive. Everything it will be perfect.... Waiting my letter!Go letter, Go with my love in ND Lol

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.