TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
7 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

But I know someone from June 19 who didn't get yet.

June 13th 2018 one person I knew got.

I feel like uscis just goes into a cave after giving out many... Like May 2018 seemed on time. Now it seem like they went back into their cave.

Any Facebook group updates about June2018?

Yes I see cases through June 22 approved on VJ statistics and they are working on end of June on case tracker. My understanding is that background checks take time depending on the different countries. That’s why some get approved faster with the same dates. They are definitely working on all of June. 🙏🏻

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Timeline
13 hours ago, AfricanQ said:

11 months and 3 days of waiting.....Praying to get approve before the 12th month. PD June 28, 2018.  Want my husband here before Christmas 🎄. Are they working on June cases?? Or May

Yes they are in the third week of June processing. Keep in mind case tracker is not up to date with everything. 

83E49569-91A8-4E27-97BB-D8C8D5D57AA3.png

0631C3E8-1203-4FF5-BCDC-443D19109DF1.png

APPROVED

Timeline
5 hours ago, GAMAJM said:

Yes I see cases through June 22 approved on VJ statistics and they are working on end of June on case tracker. My understanding is that background checks take time depending on the different countries. That’s why some get approved faster with the same dates. They are definitely working on all of June. 🙏🏻

🤞🤞🤞 Ok that's a good sign. Hope they can keep with the pace or even go faster if possible.  But please don't slow down nsc🙏

Thanks for letting us know 🤞

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
On 5/31/2019 at 3:07 PM, CaroY said:

I wrote a whole long summary, but then somehow didn’t post it. I’m out running around but will re-write it again later. He said it should be on in a few days. 

can't wait to hear your story!

NOA1 for I130 - Dec 10th, 2018

Filed for K3 July 8, 2019.

Expedited I130 September 8, 2019 still pending review

Expedited I129F September 28, 2019.

I129F expedite request was denied on October 1st, 2018. No change since. Still pending approval/denial

Timeline
1 hour ago, samchristina said:

yaaas! finally found my people! I was on a different thread all these time and  kind of left out cuz they were mostly Texas service center and they are already talking about interview process! atleast here we are all going through the same stuff.

NOA July 2018 

Nebraska service center AKA the slowest service center 

Please complete your timeline to add to the community. This helps provide a bigger picture of statistics and helps us all to know of what is going on. Thanks! 

APPROVED

Timeline
2 hours ago, samchristina said:

yaaas! finally found my people! I was on a different thread all these time and  kind of left out cuz they were mostly Texas service center and they are already talking about interview process! atleast here we are all going through the same stuff.

NOA July 2018 

Nebraska service center AKA the slowest service center 

You're in right place.

Nsc 🙏

Timeline
17 hours ago, GAMAJM said:

It seems like they didn't do anyone with a PD june 18th, 2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
7 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

It seems like they didn't do anyone with a PD june 18th, 2018

CaseTracker is down for system maintenance today, but the "Igor's List" VJ timeline for nebraska shows that a June 19th got approved!! 👏👏👏

Timeline
10 minutes ago, ZoeNYC said:

CaseTracker is down for system maintenance today, but the "Igor's List" VJ timeline for nebraska shows that a June 19th got approved!! 👏👏👏

CaseTracker.. I can ask how you find this?

Really? Someone got? Wow. 🤞🤞🤞

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline
26 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

CaseTracker.. I can ask how you find this?

Really? Someone got? Wow. 🤞🤞🤞

CaseTracker is a mobile app.. it's in both the apple store and goolge play store

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.saldous.usciscasetracker&hl=en_US

3 hours ago, ZoeNYC said:

USCIS is down for maintenance. Not the app. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.