TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2019/05/trump-gets-rid-of-his-most-effective-immigration-enforcer/

Also, I found this article about Cissna, and his departure, really interesting. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, CaroY said:

I know. I’ve been mentally making a list of things I want to say (will physically make a list today! Lol) and the Nebraska/Potomac discrepancy is high up there, including the mystery of how cases are distributed. Number one on the list is all of us, and how we all have our personal stories, and how I’ve read first-hand what you all are going through.  We all just want to exercise our *right* to live our lives with our spouses.

Thank you from the bottom of my ❤️ .

We all really appreciate it

We all have our stories also.  Why we all have to wait 1 year just to get our immediate relative a i130 approval.

It's ridiculous

From all the way in India..  I thank you..

My husband and I have to pass through another summer here.  And I have to keep going Nepal to renew my 6 months stay

Also I'm a hairstylist and can't work here. My husband and I have a plan on opening a salon in South Florida. But we can't do it.  He's fed up of waiting.. here we make no money and don't have a flat on our own.

Timeline
4 hours ago, CaroY said:

I know. I’ve been mentally making a list of things I want to say (will physically make a list today! Lol) and the Nebraska/Potomac discrepancy is high up there, including the mystery of how cases are distributed. Number one on the list is all of us, and how we all have our personal stories, and how I’ve read first-hand what you all are going through.  We all just want to exercise our *right* to live our lives with our spouses.  

Was taking a look at some Potomac and Texas processing

What on Earth is wrong with NSC

Have a question?  Did we have a choice which Center to send our stuff to? Or is it zoned?

My lawyer had sent it to NSC.

Edited by Saci Singh

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
2 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

Was taking a look at some Potomac and Texas processing

What on Earth is wrong with NSC

Have a question?  Did we have a choice which Center to send our stuff to? Or is it zoned?

My lawyer had sent it to NSC.

No choice. You send the I-130 to a lockbox (for example Chicago or Phoenix depending on where the petitioner lives) and they decide which service center to send it to.

Edited by Jon & Ygritte

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Jon & Ygritte said:

No choice. You send the I-130 to a lockbox (for example Chicago or Phoenix depending on where the petitioner lives) and they decide which service center to send it to.

Ohh my.😑

I see you're also a July 2018 filer 🤞🙏

Edited by Saci Singh

Timeline
7 hours ago, CaroY said:

Yes thank you being our champion and letting them know what is going on. By the time my husband get's here it will be five years since we met. I am drained from traveling 24 hours twice a year just to be with the person I love for 2 weeks at a time. Here I sit waiting for almost 8.5 months now...knowing it will be several more months before they even look at my application. I would wait forever to be with my loved one, but it does not take away the pain we feel from being separated. 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Timeline

Contacted the State Senator a month ago and asked her to submit an inquiry for me. It has been a month now, and the Senator proactively contacted me asking if I have heard back yet. 

Very nice to them to actually reach out.  I told her I had not, and asked her to submit another request for me. 

Fingers crossed. 

Timeline
21 minutes ago, jjack said:

Contacted the State Senator a month ago and asked her to submit an inquiry for me. It has been a month now, and the Senator proactively contacted me asking if I have heard back yet. 

Very nice to them to actually reach out.  I told her I had not, and asked her to submit another request for me. 

Fingers crossed. 

You're June 13, 2018.... Hmm your time must be close 🤞

I would think they complete June 13s

I said before my lawyer said one of her clients got their NOA2 May 26th in mail, and 23rd online update. Their PD is same, June, 13 2018

They are India also. Like me and you.

Edited by Saci Singh

Timeline
23 hours ago, CaroY said:

Oh my God, John Burnett and another reporter just followed up with me and want to talk tomorrow!!!! 

Hope the call went well :) 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Timeline

I saw someone with a PD of April 2018 got their interview June 27, 2019.. from NSC

Wow.. how does Nebraska do this? They pick and choose... I'm not sure.

Our June 2018 filers on here alot of them are not active for many months.

Timeline

God help us at Nebraska. 

Someone please help us... 🙏

What should be done. They showed us 10 months. Then it's not true.. then we are averaging 11 month mark (according to most people approval dates) That's ok. Now at least please give us a reply in 11 months mark 🙏

Please don't let it go 12-13 months.

21 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

God help us at Nebraska. 

Someone please help us... 🙏

What should be done. They showed us 10 months. Then it's not true.. then we are averaging 11 month mark (according to most people approval dates) That's ok. Now at least please give us a reply in 11 months mark 🙏

Please don't let it go 12-13 months.

Nebraska’s official line in response to a senator is it is 12 months not 10 from NOA1

so you should plan on minimum of 12-18 mths and up to 2 years with the way things are going there

lets hope they load balance the work load 

Just now, Kimi31 said:

Nebraska’s official line in response to a senator is it is 12 months not 10 from NOA1

so you should plan on minimum of 12-18 mths and up to 2 years with the way things are going there

lets hope they load balance the work load 

Not sure if this was on this forum or a FB group but it’s very recent 

CA474803-5A40-4E7C-9A33-9A5250137E38.jpeg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
On 5/29/2019 at 9:35 PM, CaroY said:

Oh my God, John Burnett and another reporter just followed up with me and want to talk tomorrow!!!! 

Please let us know how it goes. I was the one who posted his contact info and asked others to join me and people did. He never contacted me but I sure hope they talk about the problem on NPR!

NOA1 for I130 - Dec 10th, 2018

Filed for K3 July 8, 2019.

Expedited I130 September 8, 2019 still pending review

Expedited I129F September 28, 2019.

I129F expedite request was denied on October 1st, 2018. No change since. Still pending approval/denial

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.