TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, CaroY said:

Well, this is news. Cissna is gone as of Friday, and this guy is likely coming in. An “immigration hardliner” 😭 who knows. Maybe he’ll get things moving for legitimate cases like ours??  All we can do is hope.

http://immigrationimpact.com/2019/05/28/ken-cuccinelli-uscis/

Cissna was useless.. just look at Nebraska Center.

Have faith y'all.

Timeline

I don't see June 2018 filers are updating anything about their NOA2...

Anyone knows of June 2018 pds getting replies?

Please update us.  Monday was a holiday, memorial day.  But back to work now.

2 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

I don't see June 2018 filers are updating anything about their NOA2...

Anyone knows of June 2018 pds getting replies?

Please update us.  Monday was a holiday, memorial day.  But back to work now.

I think Thursday and Friday we’ll see more 

🤞🏻🤞🏻

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Kimi31 said:

🤞🏻🤞🏻

Really.. 🤞🤞

I believe they don't have any upcoming public holidays. 

Timeline

Someone I know, like I mentioned, got their approval on May 23rd, a Thursday. Their PD was June 13 2018.

6 minutes ago, Kimi31 said:

🤞🏻🤞🏻

Timeline
On 5/11/2019 at 1:03 AM, Team A Forever said:

Today, with no text or email, I checked my mailbox and there it was... our NOA2 Approval dated for 5/7/2019. What an arduous journey so far. Pd: May 30, 2018

I was just reading in this thread past.

Have a question, sent to NVC yet?

Timeline
2 hours ago, CaroY said:

Oh my God, John Burnett and another reporter just followed up with me and want to talk tomorrow!!!! 

awesome! 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, CaroY said:

Oh my God, John Burnett and another reporter just followed up with me and want to talk tomorrow!!!! 

That is great news! Please keep us informed and don't let to mention the discrepancy between centers approval rates (Nebraska 10 months, Potomac 4 months) and very sketchy distribution of applications (not for location as mentioned on website). I know many examples in case you need it.

You are our champion now!

7 hours ago, CaroY said:

If he wants people to tell their story I am down. I am not shy to provide photos and videos of my wife and i meeting her in Orlando during her J-1 program all the things we did the states we visited, the skydiving surprise, and everything in-between.

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
6 hours ago, Globiat said:

That is great news! Please keep us informed and don't let to mention the discrepancy between centers approval rates (Nebraska 10 months, Potomac 4 months) and very sketchy distribution of applications (not for location as mentioned on website). I know many examples in case you need it.

You are our champion now!

I know. I’ve been mentally making a list of things I want to say (will physically make a list today! Lol) and the Nebraska/Potomac discrepancy is high up there, including the mystery of how cases are distributed. Number one on the list is all of us, and how we all have our personal stories, and how I’ve read first-hand what you all are going through.  We all just want to exercise our *right* to live our lives with our spouses.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, JMPM said:

If he wants people to tell their story I am down. I am not shy to provide photos and videos of my wife and i meeting her in Orlando during her J-1 program all the things we did the states we visited, the skydiving surprise, and everything in-between.

I will absolutely tell him that you and others are happy to share. I’m going through my pictures, choosing a few that show my 2011 wedding with family members all present, some of us with our son, one from an event at my son’s school, one with customers of our business, etc.  In our case, there’s a mountain of evidence that our relationship is genuine, yet we have to wait a year for Nebraska to say so.  I’m going to go into the economic impact of us being stuck here, as well as my son’s health issues.   

Meanwhile, there are those of you who are separated for insanely long periods of time.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.