TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

I tried tweeting Mr. Trump, I think it works.  I also tweeted to USCIS about Nebraska Service center

My PD July 13,2018🤞🙏

I've been living In India for the past 3 years in a row with my husband.. I keep having to go Nepal every 6 months to renew my stay, (on a 10-year tourist visa)

I want both my husband and I to go  Florida when we get through 🤞🙏🙏🙏

Three years, I can't imagine! You are amazing! I so hope you and your husband are approved soon and are able to move to Florida! I am putting off law school until we are approved so I am very eager to return. I can't imagine being in Argentina with nothing to do for 3 years.. 😓

6 minutes ago, LilyJohansen said:

No, none of it has been put in to action yet,  I never said that it was set in stone, my only point was that reaching out to Trump probably won’t do much as his concern obviously is not to help us who have to wait so long to bring in spouses.

That part I can agree with. He nor 99% of the other politicians care about us. They only care about the "bad kid" so to speak. The ones that get them votes. Anyone trying to handle their business legally is of slim to no concern. Immigration or any other legally handled issue. Only issues they (both parties) care about is the ones that the piece of trash news channels (both political agendas) shove down our throats. Illegals, criminals, "terrorist", ect... when the vast majority of us legal honest people get screwed. 

57 minutes ago, literallyrachel said:

Three years, I can't imagine! You are amazing! I so hope you and your husband are approved soon and are able to move to Florida! I am putting off law school until we are approved so I am very eager to return. I can't imagine being in Argentina with nothing to do for 3 years.. 😓

Hello!  I am in Florida myself!   It has been 16 months since we filed and we do not have an outcome on our I130 application.   We had a hiccup for RFE which we resolved and turned in within 2 weeks so not much of a delay.....but still waiting!    I wish you well and many blessings that you and your husband arrive in Florida soon! 

So guys. I went to that information desk setup. Pretty much one girl at a 6'x18" table with the USCIS table cloth draped over it. I approached and she wasnt busy and I opened with this is totally not what I expected. She laughed but I advised her I may have driven here for naught. We had a conversation and she was pretty candid about the service center gave me some suggestions that I already. She was shocked to see that I had all those Potomac receipts with under 90 day approvals. I gave her the list and she took my name and number. 

Doubt anything with happen on what I told her but she did encourage me to continue to do the online activism and get others to raise the concerns. 

I mentioned that most people are fearful of taking action due to retaliation and she laughed and said we would all be without jobs if that happened. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
18 minutes ago, JMPM said:

So guys. I went to that information desk setup. Pretty much one girl at a 6'x18" table with the USCIS table cloth draped over it. I approached and she wasnt busy and I opened with this is totally not what I expected. She laughed but I advised her I may have driven here for naught. We had a conversation and she was pretty candid about the service center gave me some suggestions that I already. She was shocked to see that I had all those Potomac receipts with under 90 day approvals. I gave her the list and she took my name and number. 

Doubt anything with happen on what I told her but she did encourage me to continue to do the online activism and get others to raise the concerns. 

I mentioned that most people are fearful of taking action due to retaliation and she laughed and said we would all be without jobs if that happened. 

Thank you for making the effort, and for letting us know the outcome. I will continue to be active in letting everyone know in my circles regarding the legal immigration crisis under this administration. 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

30 minutes ago, JMPM said:

That's good to know. I was seriously planning to drive 6-9 hours next month to one of the nearest meetings to me that are in Illinois and Virginia. If that is all it amounts to, I probably won't miss the day/days of work to do that. I'm glad you had 1 close and also thank you for the effort...

You know how we all sent emails to reporters? 

We can do an email campaign to individuals high in the chain of USCIS.

Used the spoiler tag so it won't drown out the thread.  We can start with these two guys. 

If we can show our frustration directly to their inbox, maybe they will show their frustration to the Nebraska Center in speeding things up. 

But we should reach out to everyone that is affected by the slowness of Nebraska Service Center. I know there's others not on VJ in private facebook groups. 

We should show the discontent of the speed of Nebraska showing how Texas is keeping up with petitions via their own statistics that they report, showing that Potomac processes more than they intake. As well that there's a discrepancy of the Potomac Service Center reporting time.  Explain how our voices haven't been heard or acted upon by anyone that we have complained (if you did complain) show that our efforts in reaching out to reporters, social media, etc in bringing light to this situation will be a never ending goal until the processing is fixed back to pre 2016 levels. 

You all won't get in trouble, or retaliated, they aren't going to put your files at the bottom of the pile. You don't have to identify your specific receipt number when you do protests like these. 

Anyways if you're all down we can plan something for next week. (I know it's a long shot, but let's continue on with these small efforts hopefully it snowballs into some action)

Spoiler

Mark Phillips 
Chief, Residence and Naturalization Division 
Department of Homeland Security 
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services 
Office of Policy and Strategy, 20 Massachusetts Avenue NW, 
Washington, DC 20529 
Phone:202 272-8377 
Fax:202 272-1480 
Email: mark.phillips@uscis.dhs.gov 

William K. Renwick, Jr. 
Acting Deputy Chief 
Administrative Appeals Office, 20 Massachusetts Avenue NW, 
Washington, DC 20529-2090 
Email: william.k.renwick@uscis.dhs.gov 

02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
20 minutes ago, JMPM said:

You know how we all sent emails to reporters? 

We can do an email campaign to individuals high in the chain of USCIS.

Used the spoiler tag so it won't drown out the thread.  We can start with these two guys. 

If we can show our frustration directly to their inbox, maybe they will show their frustration to the Nebraska Center in speeding things up. 

But we should reach out to everyone that is affected by the slowness of Nebraska Service Center. I know there's others not on VJ in private facebook groups. 

We should show the discontent of the speed of Nebraska showing how Texas is keeping up with petitions via their own statistics that they report, showing that Potomac processes more than they intake. As well that there's a discrepancy of the Potomac Service Center reporting time.  Explain how our voices haven't been heard or acted upon by anyone that we have complained (if you did complain) show that our efforts in reaching out to reporters, social media, etc in bringing light to this situation will be a never ending goal until the processing is fixed back to pre 2016 levels. 

You all won't get in trouble, or retaliated, they aren't going to put your files at the bottom of the pile. You don't have to identify your specific receipt number when you do protests like these. 

Anyways if you're all down we can plan something for next week. (I know it's a long shot, but let's continue on with these small efforts hopefully it snowballs into some action)

Hide contents

Mark Phillips 
Chief, Residence and Naturalization Division 
Office of Policy and Strategy, 20 Massachusetts Avenue NW, 
Washington, DC 20529 
Email: mark.phillips@uscis.dhs.gov 

William K. Renwick, Jr. 
Acting Deputy Chief 
Administrative Appeals Office, 20 Massachusetts Avenue NW, 
Washington, DC 20529-2090 
Email: william.k.renwick@uscis.dhs.gov 

I’m in. Does anybody have a summary of the numbers with info for the field offices? Etc.  I have them bookmarked and can compile some of it, but not until tomorrow at the earliest. 

I got a lot of free time when I am not working. This is what I do. I see USCIS employees commenting on photos posted by USCIS when Cissna was visiting and I call them out on it. I also encourage other users to join VisaJourney to get themselves educated on the immigration process.    

I am sure the people I replied will delete their comments after a bit. 

comments.thumb.JPG.cec11bad200d67c651680b0439fd503b.JPG

Timeline
10 hours ago, literallyrachel said:

Thank you.. I hope also soon 🙏

Aww hope all best for you as well and you also get approved. 🙏

Timeline
9 hours ago, SlimLisa said:

Hello!  I am in Florida myself!   It has been 16 months since we filed and we do not have an outcome on our I130 application.   We had a hiccup for RFE which we resolved and turned in within 2 weeks so not much of a delay.....but still waiting!    I wish you well and many blessings that you and your husband arrive in Florida soon! 

Aww sorry to hear... I'll pray for you to get your approval and answers fast. 🙏

This Nebraska center is too much.

Timeline
9 hours ago, JMPM said:

Thank you!! 🙏 For doing this.  I definitely think it'll make a difference.  To personally go down there and make that effort is a lot.

I really hope the girl at the desk can speak up something.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Well, this is news. Cissna is gone as of Friday, and this guy is likely coming in. An “immigration hardliner” 😭 who knows. Maybe he’ll get things moving for legitimate cases like ours??  All we can do is hope.

http://immigrationimpact.com/2019/05/28/ken-cuccinelli-uscis/

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.