TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

22 minutes ago, Jo&Ro said:

Yes. Just on here that have been a lots of June and even a few July 2018 2nd NOA's. 

There’s been 3/4 June approvals in one of the FB groups I’m in, just in the last day or so 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
8 hours ago, Luis y Gaby said:

I received my NOA 1 on 6-18-2018 and i still waiting

Next month 18th will be 12 months

I'm praying for you. Soon! 🙏

It's already past your 11 months.

Mines in July 13th, 2018

8 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

Next month 18th will be 12 months

I'm praying for you. Soon! 🙏

It's already past your 11 months.

Mines in July 13th, 2018

We are close. Ours is July 10th 2018. We've both been praying like crazy also. For it to hurry up and for us to have patience and understanding...haha 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Jo&Ro said:

We are close. Ours is July 10th 2018. We've both been praying like crazy also. For it to hurry up and for us to have patience and understanding...haha 

Both of our dates are close.. 🙏🙏

I pray every day for this thing.

Timeline

My lawyer wrote me and said one of her cilents with a PD of June 13th, 2018 just got yesterday.  Not sure if they're on this forum..

Before their 12 months waiting time.

Fingers crossed for everyone out there who's date is coming soon. 🙏🤞🤞🤞

Edited by Saci Singh

1 minute ago, imjustintime said:

How many more months for August 2018 filers? 

July 2019-Sept 2019 if you want an honest estimation

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

2 minutes ago, imjustintime said:

How many more months for August 2018 filers? 

Plan on hearing in august/September and if it approves earlier then it’s a bonus 

2 minutes ago, JMPM said:

July 2019-Sept 2019 if you want an honest estimation

1 minute ago, Kimi31 said:

Plan on hearing in august/September and if it approves earlier then it’s a bonus 

Thank guys, Philippines is pretty expensive in December anyway. I'm fine with January. 

1 hour ago, Saci Singh said:

I was thinking about the k3 visa to apply for while our i130 is in process? Anyone thinks it's a good option....

But our time seems close....

I dont think this close to approval it would be a good ideA

i was considering this but my PD is 2/1/19

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
12 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

I was thinking about the k3 visa to apply for while our i130 is in process? Anyone thinks it's a good option....

But our time seems close....

The K3 is a dead visa; there will probably be close to none given out this year. You are better off just waiting for the I-130 CR1 especially when your approval date is close anyways 

Edited by LilyJohansen

Our CR1 Journey:

USCIS Stage:

• Feb 14 2019: NOA1 (NSC)
  • July 31 2019: I129f NOA1
  • Sep 19 2019: I129f NOA2 (Denied - 50 days from NOA1)
  • Sep 19 2019: I130 NOA2 (Approved - 217 days from NOA1)

NVC Stage:

• Sep 27 2019: Sent to Department of State
  • Oct 31 2019: Case number received (34 days since sent)
  • Nov 1 2019: IV & AOS fees received & paid
  • Nov 14 2019: IV & AOS submitted
  • Dec 18 2019: All docs accepted, but one additional doc requested (5 weeks from submission)
  • Dec 18 2019: Requested doc submitted
  • Feb 19 2020: Documentarily Qualified (9 weeks from 2nd submission, 14 weeks from first submission)

Interview Stage:

• Mar 11 2020: Interview letter received
  • Apr 1 2020: Interview date
  • Mar 17 2020: Interview cancelled due to COVID-19
  • August 3 2020: Rescheduled letter received, new appointment August 25 2020
  • August 25 2020: Visa approved at interview! (558 days from NOA1)
  • September 10 2020: Embassy received passport in mail
  • September 15 2020: Passport with visa in hand

October 11 2020: Arrived in US!

Timeline
10 hours ago, LilyJohansen said:

The K3 is a dead visa; there will probably be close to none given out this year. You are better off just waiting for the I-130 CR1 especially when your approval date is close anyways 

Ok didn't know.. yes was tempted to want to do this k3 because of length the i130 is taking. Yes my date is close 🤞🙏

Thanks for the advice.

21 hours ago, Kimi31 said:

I dont think this close to approval it would be a good ideA

i was considering this but my PD is 2/1/19

True

I've been reading a bit through this forum but I definitely did not read it all the way through so if this has been asked/touched on--sorry but I guess I just need to vent because my husband doesn't exactly feel the same way as I do (he's from Venezuela and is used to the government doing what it wants with your life). I remember filing in August and seeing a 5-7 mo. waiting period so imagine my surprise and despair when Nebraska slowed to a practical stop after that and is now giving us a 10-13 mo. wait for U.S. Citizens. I am currently living abroad on a tourist visa in Argentina with my husband and have been traveling back and forth between the U.S. and Argentina since we met (and obviously running out of money doing this, lol). I haven't been able to find a job here and am dying of boredom and the never ending wait. Is there anything we can do? At all? Call NBC? Call Congress? Tweet Donald Trump? I would do anything, haha. It's so disappointing that Nebraska is taking this long when other centers are months ahead. I'm losing patience and hope that this process will ever be over :(. I just need something TO DO. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.