TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Jo&Ro said:

At least a year. I'm betting more than 11 months just to get your 2nd NOA. Then another 2 months after that at least for the rest of the process to clear is pretty much  the absolute soonest. Unless all we have done in the last few months pay off for you resent filers and Nebraska gets their together and they speed up or the workload is redistributed. You are just beginning a very long shitty process unless something changes... So sorry. Good luck my friend...

I just pray it will be  speed up for me 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, JMPM said:

If you get approved by USCIS in August, NVC takes 3-6 weeks to get you a case number, then the time after you pay and upload your documents waiting for approval... then they schedule your appointment dependent on how busy the embassy is. I wouldn't keep my hopes up, but if they do then you'll be surprised. Isn't Nov-Dec the worst time to buy plane tickets anyways?

Its still a very long road .. with a lot of rocks on it ..

we would like to be there in December for Christmas with my husband family . I lost my mom earlier this year and I have no more family here .so ..

there is good deals from Europe even at that time of the year we already look at the prices just in case and it’s very interesting.

but I don’t have so much hope to be honest ..even if us Embassy in Paris is obviously pretty quick to work on cases . 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
19 hours ago, MinB said:

just when I’m counting down the days for my PD August 15 to make a inquiry then this change again

81C90E15-A2C9-47DF-A2FD-6CF7726C8748.png

same thing happened to me, even though the inquiry might not do much, I just wanted to feel like I am doing something lol, mine is August 14, I even had a reminder in my phone haha

2 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Someone from September 21st 2018 just get approved . 

Maybe a little bit more hope that what we think 🤷‍♀️

08C70496-3493-4035-81D4-E127A98A2C40.png

Geeze... What in the hell is going on there?! 🤯🤯🤯

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Maybe they expedited...

Timeline
3 hours ago, Jo&Ro said:

Geeze... What in the hell is going on there?! 🤯🤯🤯

don’t  know 🤷‍♀️

There is no indication of expedite . 

I asked to the member if they had en expedite I wait to have an answer 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Laurdem said:

Maybe they expedited...

3 hours ago, Laurdem said:

Maybe they expedited...

Maybe .. I looked at it before I post .. 

i asked to the member if they had an expedite . I wait for the answer 

39 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

don’t  know 🤷‍♀️

There is no indication of expedite . 

I asked to the member if they had en expedite I wait to have an answer 

The more I see from that place the more I want to wish bad things on everyone that works there...😂 It's absolutely insane! NOTHING rational can be seen coming out of Nebraska office... 

Yeah, I was on their timeline to ask that also and saw that you had already. Hopefully they see it and respond. 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Jo&Ro said:

The more I see from that place the more I want to wish bad things on everyone that works there...😂 It's absolutely insane! NOTHING rational can be seen coming out of Nebraska office... 

Yeah, I was on their timeline to ask that also and saw that you had already. Hopefully they see it and respond. 

The same here lol  🤣🤣

i imagine them next to the coffee machine talking about what they had for dinner last night instead working and I would like to shake them like coconuts 🌴 🥥  trees and say “ go to work “!! 

I don’t know what’s going on there but I agree I see that nothing rational can come from there . 

Maybe like each morning they point their finger on a pile and decide "today it will be this date even if it's not in order anyway we have nothing to explain to anyone"

I hope they will see my question and will give me an answer to know if they had an expedite 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
15 hours ago, GAMAJM said:

Good..It’s nice to have a place of support. No one can understand unless they are going through this process. My husband is in Kolkata and I’m in South Florida. I feel this process has brought us closer together 🙏🏻 Use this time wisely to prep for the next step! We are one step closer with each day. 

🙏 Yes we are one step closer with each day...

My husband and I are living in Uttar Pradesh 2 hour from Delhi.

I'm from Gainesville, Florida.

We want to come and start a business. Here we make no money after our marriage. But again uscis is taking it's dear time.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Wow.. from September 2018? They have to work on June, July, August, September in order right?

Hmm very strange this uscis processing.

7 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

Does anyone know of June 2018 are getting any replies?

Yes. Just on here that have been a lots of June and even a few July 2018 2nd NOA's. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.