TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

Oh! I just checked the processing times.. off again.

But they might bring it back to where they were. They did the same thing last month.

They separate permanent resident and US citizen.

My pd July 13th.. 🙏

But some people of June got already NOA2.

Yes, it changes every month. We know June is being processed, so hopefully it’s still realistic for 11 months 🙏🏻

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Timeline
8 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

Yes, it changes every month. We know June is being processed, so hopefully it’s still realistic for 11 months 🙏🏻

Ok. June is being processed 🙏 yes hoping for 11 months 🙏🙏

Saw on your timeline also from Florida, nice!

This site has been keeping me on the positives!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Saci Singh said:

Ok. June is being processed 🙏 yes hoping for 11 months 🙏🙏

Saw on your timeline also from Florida, nice!

This site has been keeping me on the positives!

Good..It’s nice to have a place of support. No one can understand unless they are going through this process. My husband is in Kolkata and I’m in South Florida. I feel this process has brought us closer together 🙏🏻 Use this time wisely to prep for the next step! We are one step closer with each day. 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Just now, Plsam said:

Please how fast is Nebraska centre  I received my NOA 1 on 4-23-19

About 11 mths on average but they just updated their processing times citing 10-13mths 🙁

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Plsam said:

Hmmmmmmmm 

Almost a year missing my wife seriously 

It will be at least a year from filing to visa in hand.....probably longer. Perhaps the US citizen should make a visit during the process......this process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience....and money.

Edited by missileman

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

18 minutes ago, Plsam said:

Hmmmmmmmm 

Almost a year missing my wife seriously 

At least a year. I'm betting more than 11 months just to get your 2nd NOA. Then another 2 months after that at least for the rest of the process to clear is pretty much  the absolute soonest. Unless all we have done in the last few months pay off for you resent filers and Nebraska gets their together and they speed up or the workload is redistributed. You are just beginning a very long shitty process unless something changes... So sorry. Good luck my friend...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
14 minutes ago, JMPM said:

I am not sure if anyone's ever gone to one of these USCIS Information Desk. https://www.uscis.gov/outreach/upcoming-local-engagements  

I am going to go to the one in Miami on Tuesday (luckily I am off). I am going to demand answers about the discrepancies between service centers. Going to bring a print out of the many Potomac Receipt numbers for evidence. Then I am going to talk to anyone around in the same boat. 

I figured it's going to be more difficult to dismiss someone in person than over a phone so I can judge them on how they react. 

Good luck 🍀 and in advance thank you for your courage and your help !!! 

10 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

As a august (29) filers could I really expect to leave before December right now ..?

If you get approved by USCIS in August, NVC takes 3-6 weeks to get you a case number, then the time after you pay and upload your documents waiting for approval... then they schedule your appointment dependent on how busy the embassy is. I wouldn't keep my hopes up, but if they do then you'll be surprised. Isn't Nov-Dec the worst time to buy plane tickets anyways?

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

2 hours ago, missileman said:

It will be at least a year from filing to visa in hand.....probably longer. Perhaps the US citizen should make a visit during the process......this process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience....and money.

My wy just visit me around January and February 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.