TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 5/14/2019 at 11:51 AM, GAMAJM said:

Yes we all are..this is a very painful process, but each day that passes is one step closer to being with our loved ones.. I am totally drained after 4.5 years of traveling to India..I will be so happy when he is finally here :) 

4.5 years for the I-130 process??????

Timeline
On 5/14/2019 at 12:26 PM, Mr & Mrs T said:

Yes very painful ...

waoo , I understand you because me after a year ( I include the first petition that USCIS lost last May ..) I am at the end of my patience especially when I see that they don’t respect the 10mints processing times ..

i hope and pray for me , you and others here to have an answer very soon 🙏🤞

USCIS lost the entire I-130 application? What do you end up doing in that case? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
12 hours ago, JMPM said:

What's noticed too is that sometimes people get their noa1 returned then they still get approved and get the noa2 returned too. Imo if you put your address wrong they should stop the case put it on hold because how is the petitioner going to know it was approved. It's a waste of time those are the petition that I have concerns about. Why didn't they question or get it fixed 

I'm one of the one's that had their NOA1 returned by the USPS. There was no rhyme or reason for the return. I live overseas, but my name is on the inside of the mailbox and I receive many pieces of mail there. My attorney got the original copy of the NOA1 and I found out about the return via the USCIS website when I created an account to track my petition. My attorney filed for a change of address to send my copies to their office as well, but my status of Notice of Action Returned by USPS has not changed. If I look at the actions taken on my petition from the website, it does show that my address has been changed. The waiting still continues...

ALL,

Please see the below youtube video title :

I think this is good information to pass along and some updates.

Timeline
7 hours ago, jjack said:

4.5 years for the I-130 process??????

Lol..no. That’s how long we have been together. 8 months of process..

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

3 hours ago, Mr. Bama said:

ALL,

Please see the below youtube video title :

I think this is good information to pass along and some updates.

Not sure what makes me more happy, that they are pushing accountability on the USCIS or that the two main .Gov parties are doing something useful together instead of just fighting and doing nothing good for the American people...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jo&Ro said:

Not sure what makes me more happy, that they are pushing accountability on the USCIS or that the two main .Gov parties are doing something useful together instead of just fighting and doing nothing good for the American people...

Please God let this get things moving!!

1 hour ago, Jo&Ro said:

true. i feel what you are saying.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
13 hours ago, jjack said:

USCIS lost the entire I-130 application? What do you end up doing in that case? 

Yes they did !!!

They didn’t admitted that they lost it .. as you know now they always have an answer in their sense ..

we saw that nothing happen so we call many many times . We had a supervisor ( who finally hang up on us !) who said that they received nothing ..! 

but me , on my hand I have the post office tracking number showing that they received it ..

so we did an inquiry .. with no result 

they just told us to send another file .. and ask for a visitor visa and then ask for an ajustement of status ( wrong info) 

we flew to Paris , payed visa ,embassy fees , hotel etc .. and finally they denied me and locked my ESTA !!!! 

So we sent a new I130 who arrived later because the post office that time made a bad routing so my file went from France to Guyana ( instead of USA ) . Came back from Guyana to France and flew back from France to USA 😞😩

If they were honest to us I will already have my NOA2 ans I will not deal wit all that c*** ..

but they are hiding themselves behind a phone reading instructions in their screens .

that’s why I feel so upset, impatient and tired ..this whole process is very painful for me .. I really feel hopeless 

sorry for all the details ..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Here is AILA's link that we can share our frustrating stories about the USCIS delay. AILA also posted that youtube video of congress call for USCIS accountability. 

https://www.aila.org/advo-media/agency-liaison/case-examples/call-for-examples-impacts-of-uscis-processing

Timeline
3 minutes ago, MangoMushroom said:

Here is AILA's link that we can share our frustrating stories about the USCIS delay. AILA also posted that youtube video of congress call for USCIS accountability. 

https://www.aila.org/advo-media/agency-liaison/case-examples/call-for-examples-impacts-of-uscis-processing

This is only for those who have an attorney :)

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

On 5/8/2019 at 4:17 PM, Jo&Ro said:

I don't know the answer, but I have back until ruffly a week after we started messaging in Aug 2016. We stumbled upon eachother purely by dumb luck and I knew from the first few messages we sent that she was the one. 41 years old with ZERO plans to ever marry and plans changed in an instant...😍😂😍😂  We've kept every little thing between the 2 of us because we both knew nearly immediately we wanted to spend our lives together. And you are correct, LOTS of old messages and call logs. I have my old phone I don't use anymore full of that stuff...Haha 

Awh, I love beautiful love stories! 

I still think something is strange when it took 14 months to even open our I130 application when others who filed after us were already on the airplane to come to their spouses in the United States.   Even in the same service Center of Nebraska.  Was it my husband's country?  I will never know.    Sadly we received an RFE which we promptly returned the information requested back to them in a 3 weeks span.  Now 40 days have passed again.  I hear now they are taking 90 days to start reviewing again.  We are at 17 months and still no approval for the I130.   Then positively speaking - once approved they say the interview process can take another 7 to 10 months.   So looks like he might get his interview roughly around February or March 2020.   

Now sadly we have been told we have a 50/50 change for him to be approved or denied at the interview because over 10 years ago IN an attempt to get a visitor visa (WHICH HE DID NOT GET NOR HAS HE EVER BEEN TO USA) He can be denied.  3 Attorneys say it is 50/50 because he did not step foot in the USA so he may be pardoned without a waiver.   However if we have to file a waiver.....here comes the work.  It will take roughly 40 days for me to pull all I need together and send it off.  THEY SAID WAIVERS TAKE AROUND 1 year and 1/2 to be approved/denied.    

My big thought is due to the delay in just the initial review of the I130 with no reason why we were put on the self, will they put us last on all these processes?    SO SAD, some days are really really hard. 

49 minutes ago, SlimLisa said:

Awh, I love beautiful love stories! 

Thank you so much. It really has been a totally unplanned modern fairytale...haha Being happily single I really tried to fight the feelings, but I lost that battle. I have TOTALLY won though because she is amazing!😍😂😍  We both fell so fast and that isn't either of our personalities normally. Kinda obvious me being never married at 41 and her never married at 38...haha The first time I met her in person was in Manila airport and I saw her before she saw me and I stopped and stared at her for like 30sec or a min before I walked up and my heart went crazy! I knew with zero doubt I wanted to marry her. She looked even more beautiful in person than in pics and video calls... That first nervous hug was it, we were both head over heels at that point. It made the 25 or so hours of travel that I didn't sleep a second on seem totally worth it...haha 

So sorry to hear about your whole situation... I hope and pray we have no setbacks. If we do I'll be moving to Singapore! 😂

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.