TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

am I having trouble seeing or the NSC deal with May 21st today? !!  they really want us to go crazy I think !!

yes I saw that too...maybe some of the Nebraska folks just give up on entering info on visajourney. I see cases on the tracker that have been approved for the first week of June. 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 minute ago, GAMAJM said:

yes I saw that too...maybe some of the Nebraska folks just give up on entering info on visajourney. I see cases on the tracker that have been approved for the first week of June. 

How can you see that ? 

Me i just arrive to see the cases around my Pd (29 of August ) 

Timeline
43 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

How can you see that ? 

You just have to try playing with the numbers in the tracker...what is weird is I just checked these two cases that were approved and they no longer show in the tracker at all!! 

So maybe after approval they only show approved for a few weeks and then are removed! Interesting..

1EE681B1-22F1-4D75-8CE0-7DDEC20C0B3F.jpeg

Edited by GAMAJM

APPROVED

Timeline
2 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

How can you see that ? 

I also see RFE's sent through second week of June..I didn't search any further than that yet..

APPROVED

Timeline
Just now, GAMAJM said:

I also see RFE's sent through second week of June..I didn't search any further than that yet..

Ok thank you for this info . I am completely lost . I fell like in a emotional  roller coasters with this process

Timeline
3 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Ok thank you for this info . I am completely lost . I fell like in a emotional  roller coasters with this process

Yes we all are..this is a very painful process, but each day that passes is one step closer to being with our loved ones.. I am totally drained after 4.5 years of traveling to India..I will be so happy when he is finally here :) 

APPROVED

4 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

Yes we all are..this is a very painful process, but each day that passes is one step closer to being with our loved ones.. I am totally drained after 4.5 years of traveling to India..I will be so happy when he is finally here :) 

I can't even imagine... We're only a little over 10 months into this (together 3 years) and it has us both totally stressed... We agreed we'd try and tuff it out through this process and not see eachother until she gets here, but we never expected it to take over a year to get her here either. Now we are like do we keep waiting, or spend a few thousand on flights, hotels, other transportation, ect when she may be here in another few months... I spent basically 8 weeks over 3 trips in S.E. Asia our first 2 years together and we also paid for a wedding and honeymoon in that time also. Money is already getting tight...haha  I feel for everyone on here, except the Potomac people only taking 3 months...😂

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Jo&Ro said:

I can't even imagine... We're only a little over 10 months into this (together 3 years) and it has us both totally stressed... We agreed we'd try and tuff it out through this process and not see eachother until she gets here, but we never expected it to take over a year to get her here either. Now we are like do we keep waiting, or spend a few thousand on flights, hotels, other transportation, ect when she may be here in another few months... I spent basically 8 weeks over 3 trips in S.E. Asia our first 2 years together and we also paid for a wedding and honeymoon in that time also. Money is already getting tight...haha  I feel for everyone on here, except the Potomac people only taking 3 months...😂

Yeah..I am thinking the same thing..I have been going twice a year..about every six months..its taking the money that I could be putting in savings. I just came back  March 10th, so it looks like Dec/Jan before the interview. I don' think I can afford another trip in the middle.:( 

APPROVED

Timeline
32 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

Yes very painful ...

waoo , I understand you because me after a year ( I include the first petition that USCIS lost last May ..) I am at the end of my patience especially when I see that they don’t respect the 10mints processing times ..

i hope and pray for me , you and others here to have an answer very soon 🙏🤞

Timeline
5 hours ago, GAMAJM said:

Yeah, I am June 6th. I haven't searched more than 150 cases behind me and 500 cases ahead of me. But all I see are RFEs issued from May 1-May 10th. I am telling my parents (my US address) to watch the mail carefully!! The only other info are denials - people who sent the wrong form or payment didn't go through. Those were denied last summer. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Timeline
20 minutes ago, CaroY said:

Thanks for posting..I always pass this stuff along for my family/friends to see and understand this is a real crisis for the USA. 

APPROVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, GAMAJM said:

Thanks for posting..I always pass this stuff along for my family/friends to see and understand this is a real crisis for the USA. 

You’re welcome.  I do the same. People need to know what’s happening to our institutions and government organizations. It helps when they know us and can understand exactly how it affects families!  

On 5/14/2019 at 9:31 AM, GAMAJM said:

You just have to try playing with the numbers in the tracker...what is weird is I just checked these two cases that were approved and they no longer show in the tracker at all!! 

So maybe after approval they only show approved for a few weeks and then are removed! Interesting..

What's noticed too is that sometimes people get their noa1 returned then they still get approved and get the noa2 returned too. Imo if you put your address wrong they should stop the case put it on hold because how is the petitioner going to know it was approved. It's a waste of time those are the petition that I have concerns about. Why didn't they question or get it fixed 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.