TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I sent my NPR email just a little bit later than everybody else because I was at the doctor with my son (one of the major reasons were going to the US...when this visa ever comes! 😡). Maybe that’s why my email had a response.  It might have been the first one he read 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, CaroY said:

I can’t lie. I’m feeling a bit bitchy toward the Potomac people in my month’s filing group. I don’t begrudge them, of course.  I just wish they’d be a *little* less joyful in their “we’ve been approved!” posts 😂 

Yeah it's just not right..that's for sure. They say applications are processed in order, of date received,  but we know that is not true as whole for the actual process. I doubt they will spend money to redistribute files at this point. We are just stuck with Nebraska..almost 8 months for me :( 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

4 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

Yeah it's just not right..that's for sure. They say applications are processed in order, of date received,  but we know that is not true as whole for the actual process. I doubt they will spend money to redistribute files at this point. We are just stuck with Nebraska..almost 8 months for me :( 

They distributed a bit last year- a lot to Nebraska 

let me find the link 

https://www.uscis.gov/workload-transfers

Edited by Kimi31
Updated info

16 minutes ago, Kimi31 said:

They distributed a bit last year- a lot to Nebraska 

let me find the link 

https://www.uscis.gov/workload-transfers

That's interesting. The last time they've transfered any I-130 was in February '17. From Nebraska to Potomac and Texas.

Ever since it's been only work related (H1B) transfers. That doesn't give much hope to be honest, considering the massive problems they're having with H1B visas and the media attention that creates. 

Something completely different; I've seen a lot of people writing to their political representatives, which is great. My wife's American and she lives with me abroad, waiting for our CR1 to come through. Does her not living in the US at the moment mean she doesn't have a representative we can approach? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
8 hours ago, CaroY said:

I sent my NPR email just a little bit later than everybody else because I was at the doctor with my son (one of the major reasons were going to the US...when this visa ever comes! 😡). Maybe that’s why my email had a response.  It might have been the first one he read 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

Doubt it coz I was the one who posted his email address after I had already sent my letter and before everyone else agreed to email too. I think he just cant respond to everyone or ge only reads emails selectively

NOA1 for I130 - Dec 10th, 2018

Filed for K3 July 8, 2019.

Expedited I130 September 8, 2019 still pending review

Expedited I129F September 28, 2019.

I129F expedite request was denied on October 1st, 2018. No change since. Still pending approval/denial

Timeline
10 minutes ago, AfricanQ said:

PD June 28, 2018

May 28 will be 11 months of waiting for me. 

11 months and 2 days! I see that they are finally issuing RFEs for my PD (June 6th). A few more issues each day over the last week. Just hope that I'm not one of them! Have not see any approvals though. This was the first any of the 200 or so I-130 cases around mine were changed since last summer. 

If I ask my attorney 2 questions in an email, he will always answer just 1.  hahahaha

our I130 is still being reviewed.  RFE was received 30 days ago but no updates.    I have been saving daily phone calls since November 2017 and we filed 01.12.2018-----how long do I save calls.   How many are really required because the photo shots are becoming massive in size.  

thank you 

1 hour ago, AfricanQ said:

PD June 28, 2018

May 28 will be 11 months of waiting for me. 

Fri, May 10, 2018 will be 10 months for us. It sucks... I'll follow and cheer you on AfricanQ, because when you clear we should be getting close... Come on AfricanQ!!! 😁

58 minutes ago, SlimLisa said:

If I ask my attorney 2 questions in an email, he will always answer just 1.  hahahaha

our I130 is still being reviewed.  RFE was received 30 days ago but no updates.    I have been saving daily phone calls since November 2017 and we filed 01.12.2018-----how long do I save calls.   How many are really required because the photo shots are becoming massive in size.  

thank you 

I don't know the answer, but I have back until ruffly a week after we started messaging in Aug 2016. We stumbled upon eachother purely by dumb luck and I knew from the first few messages we sent that she was the one. 41 years old with ZERO plans to ever marry and plans changed in an instant...😍😂😍😂  We've kept every little thing between the 2 of us because we both knew nearly immediately we wanted to spend our lives together. And you are correct, LOTS of old messages and call logs. I have my old phone I don't use anymore full of that stuff...Haha 

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, Jo&Ro said:

Fri, May 10, 2018 will be 10 months for us. It sucks... I'll follow and cheer you on AfricanQ, because when you clear we should be getting close... Come on AfricanQ!!! 😁

Hahahaha  praying I hear something soon. I can feel it  the NOA2 coming 😂😂😂😂

10 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

I just saw that somebody was just approved in 33days  by NSC .. don’t know if it’s an expedite but it’s a lucky one !

Has to be expedite 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.