TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
47 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Yeah they don’t give us any other alternative than wait .. 

wait again and again watching our waiting time lengthen day by day...

i agree it’s not fair .. to think that this year again we will probably not celebrate Christmas with my husband family ..

i keep praying , to keep my finger cross but I start to loose hope ..

Forever the optimist...it does seem the time for receiving case numbers after approval has dropped from 8 weeks to 4 or 5 weeks. I’ve lost hope in this whole process but it won’t take away my positive attitude in general 🙏🏻

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
5 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

Forever the optimist...it does seem the time for receiving case numbers after approval has dropped from 8 weeks to 4 or 5 weeks. I’ve lost hope in this whole process but it won’t take away my positive attitude in general 🙏🏻

I am envious because me I was optimist at first but after now more than 8 months without anything it’s difficult lol 

where did you find this info ? 

Because on the trends from NVC to interview it’s line 5months total 😩

Timeline
13 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

Same! I know I'm one of the lucky ones living with my spouse. But I'm just not trying to focus on it every day. (But that said I think my NOA2 SHOULD be coming up soon actually... PD June 6, 2018.) 

1 hour ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

I don’t think too .. 

they will finally tell you to wait again 60 days so at the end 1 year between NOA1 and NOA2..

That's the responce we just got. We are 7/10/18 filers. 

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

I am envious because me I was optimist at first but after now more than 8 months without anything it’s difficult lol 

where did you find this info ? 

Because on the trends from NVC to interview it’s line 5months total 😩

Well of course to interview time is based on the country. So for me..2 months approx for Mumbai interview..but of course we know countries like Mexico are waiting 9 months. I follow the case closed May thread..and also Facebook group to check what’s going on for those ahead of us. I also estimate about 5 months to interview from approval. I’m also close to 8 months waiting 🙏🏻

APPROVED

Timeline
19 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

Well of course to interview time is based on the country. So for me..2 months approx for Mumbai interview..but of course we know countries like Mexico are waiting 9 months. I follow the case closed May thread..and also Facebook group to check what’s going on for those ahead of us. I also estimate about 5 months to interview from approval. I’m also close to 8 months waiting 🙏🏻

It’s about 2 months for Paris , France for me if I am right from the approval ..

so if they take 11 months now for NOA2 we will probably not move before end of December ..

lets pray for things to go quicker soon 🙏

who knows , miracle can happen ..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I'm on Day 39 of my 60 day case inquiry. The 30th will be the one year mark. (Pd May 30, 2018). I'm trying to stay positive. I received responses from both Senators in my state... It's as if they didn't even read my letter and their responses both deflected to the Border wall and people seeking asylum. I definitely believe the term "immigration" has become synonymous with "illegal." To some people there is no such thing as LEGAL immigration, which at the heart of it... there is a clear disdain for immigrants. I'm the daughter of an immigrant, the sister of an immigrant, the aunt of an immigrant, and only by the grace of GOD -- the wife of a soon-to-be immigrant. I know our immigration system has worked in the past, but there is something definitely broken in our present system.

1 minute ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

It’s about 2 months for Paris , France for me if I am right from the approval ..

so if they take 11 months now for NOA2 we will probably not move before end of December ..

lets pray for things to go quicker soon 🙏

who knows , miracle can happen ..

I’ve told hubby it’s about 6 mths from NOA2 to visa in hand

We’re London Embassy - well I am 

hoping theybare pretty quick 

so from PD 2/1/19, based on 11 mths average that’s Jan 2020 for NOA2 and then possibly July by the time it’s done

we do have an 11 yr old in school so I’m happy he’ll finish the school year but separation 😭😭

the first time we did this in 1997 it was 6 mths start to USA in hand 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kimi31 said:

so from PD 2/1/19, based on 11 mths average that’s Jan 2020 for NOA2 and then possibly July by the time it’s done

we do have an 11 yr old in school so I’m happy he’ll finish the school year but separation 😭😭

Good luck to you and family! I’m a UK immigrant from the 80’s and became a US citizen in 2007. Immigration is the fabric of this country...now I petition my husband from India. America is too quick to lose site that unless you are Native American...we are all immigrants 🙏🏻

APPROVED

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kimi31 said:

It’s so unfair and sad 😞 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 12:03 AM, Jo&Ro said:

Just looking at times for June '18 on here it looks like there have been a few NOA2's and RFE's sent out the last few days. Looks like they may be FIIIIIIINALLY making it out of May '18. Even if they are getting to them, 11 months from NOA1 to NOA2 is still absolutely insane! 

while Potomac is Approving February 2019.  there is something wrong some where!

4 minutes ago, Bayman said:

while Potomac is Approving February 2019.  there is something wrong some where!

There is I've seen as early a few receipts at 70-80 days while a bulk are done around the 90-100 day mark. I may have to start to add March receipts to see if there's earlier approvals, but I added up to Feb 25 samples.

I really feel bad for those that get a NOA2 returned to USCIS though. 

Edited by JMPM

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
7 hours ago, David - USA 2019 said:

Really happy viewing some november, december and january Potomac filers being approved...

And really sad about us in Nebraska, when i see just one june filer approved in timeline, among the mid/end may cases... My PD is 07/19/2018. 

We have the same PD: 07/19/2018.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.