TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Jo&Ro said:

Is there a "best time" for this? Maybe like 9-10am CST or something like that work for everyone? And how about subject be "Legal Immigration" or "USCIS Nebraska issues" or something like that?

Maybe someone could take the lead and post a message on this board with all of the title/date/time..and tag all of us who has been on the board the last month? Can that be done? tagging? it would be a reminder as I get emails when someone quotes me. I am EST. 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

I'm good with making a post, but no clue if we can tag on here or not. I'm fine with whatever. I'm on EST time in the US, the wife is in Singapore 12 hours ahead of me, so most anytime day or night one of us could do it. I figure Mon 5/6/19 would give everyone the weekend to come up with something and I figured in the morning would give them all day to read them and ponder. Just my 2cents. 

28 minutes ago, bel044 said:

Can we have all of our subjects be:  "USCIS:  Nebraska Service Center Extreme Processing Times" ?  And we're sending it to John Burnette  jburnett@npr.org , right?

I'm in for whatever. I just think everyone being exactly the same will kinda help drill the point. At least I hope...haha

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I’ve been editing my letter and will definitely have it ready by Monday. I agree that the subject line should all be essentially the same but maybe all slightly different so it doesn’t look like spam??  I’m fine with posting the text of my email as soon as I’ve finished. I’ve referenced the Congressional letter to add weight to it. With 68 members of Congress also concerned, I think it shows more legitimacy. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
15 hours ago, bel044 said:

Can we have all of our subjects be:  "USCIS:  Nebraska Service Center Extreme Processing Times" ?  And we're sending it to John Burnette  jburnett@npr.org , right?

I went ahead and already sent one to him to the above email (I posted my email earlier). I do think if he receives many stories he might talk about it on NPR. Let's try it. We have nothing to loose.

He covers immigration and border issues that is why I decided to email him

2 hours ago, CaroY said:

Once we’ve done NPR, should we choose another target?? 😀

Why not? 

NOA1 for I130 - Dec 10th, 2018

Filed for K3 July 8, 2019.

Expedited I130 September 8, 2019 still pending review

Expedited I129F September 28, 2019.

I129F expedite request was denied on October 1st, 2018. No change since. Still pending approval/denial

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
16 hours ago, GAMAJM said:

Maybe someone could take the lead and post a message on this board with all of the title/date/time..and tag all of us who has been on the board the last month? Can that be done? tagging? it would be a reminder as I get emails when someone quotes me. I am EST. 

I actually put in the subject line his name just so it doest go to spam and he actually looks at it knowing it is addressed to him personally. I addressed it "To NPR correspondent John Burnette regarding an important immigration issue"  issue

NOA1 for I130 - Dec 10th, 2018

Filed for K3 July 8, 2019.

Expedited I130 September 8, 2019 still pending review

Expedited I129F September 28, 2019.

I129F expedite request was denied on October 1st, 2018. No change since. Still pending approval/denial

Okay, so John Burnet at NPR. How about Mon morning around say 8-10am central US time? Should we keep the subject short or a longer and more specific?

18 hours ago, Jo&Ro said:

Is there a "best time" for this? Maybe like 9-10am CST or something like that work for everyone? And how about subject be "Legal Immigration" or "USCIS Nebraska issues" or something like that?

Yes

on a side note some of the FB groups have had jan/Feb 19 approvals at Nebraska- no expedite 

I love the idea of finding another target to bombard also. Any ideas on who? Is there anyone in then USCIS system who seems to be of any use and has any authority we could push the issue to also?

1 minute ago, Kimi31 said:

Yes

on a side note some of the FB groups have had jan/Feb 19 approvals at Nebraska- no expedite 

How in the world is that happening??? They just pick and choose what they want instead of going in order they receive them? That makes me even more pissed if that's the case...

Just now, Jo&Ro said:

How in the world is that happening??? They just pick and choose what they want instead of going in order they receive them? That makes me even more pissed if that's the case...

No idea 

Manc a couple of November 18 filers too have had approval- no expedite 

I also can’t check case status today

the receipt page just reloads when I put in my receipt number and doesn’t show the status

looks like something is going on up the in Nebraska 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.