TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
Just now, AbbyD said:

Yeah. I've contacted my congresswoman twice and 10 senators, along with the immigration lawyers association and the ACLU. No one responded. No one out of this process understands, and it's all just luck, because my residency is minutes away from Potomac center and yet I got sent to Nebraska..

Yeah they don’t do nothing ..

our residency will be Mississippi so we were supposed to be routed to Texas and not Nebraska .

but a long time ago I understand that there is nothing logical in this whole process ..

12 hours ago, AbbyD said:

Both here on VJ and the 1-130 group on Facebook, i've seen several Jan and Feb couples from Potomac approved.

what is the name of that facebook group. i want to join

4 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Am i crazy or they are still processing May after like three months even if VJ shows  June 6th  ( for like 3 days) ?!!

last approval is a May filler..

I was just looking at June timeline and out of 20+ I only saw 1 NOA2 out of all of them. Was getting mad and stopped looking...Haha 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Jo&Ro said:

I was just looking at June timeline and out of 20+ I only saw 1 NOA2 out of all of them. Was getting mad and stopped looking...Haha 

I get mad each morning when I see that and when i see  that some others people routed to Potomac 3/4 months ago have already their NOA2..

i just don’t understand ..

55 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

I get mad each morning when I see that and when i see  that some others people routed to Potomac 3/4 months ago have already their NOA2..

i just don’t understand ..

It's absolutely RIDICULOUS and there seems to be nothing we can do about it. Out of the 17 or 18 Sen/Con and Pres (mix of dem & rep), I got only 3 responces and all 3 were generic automated looking responces that had absolutely nothing to do with my message. Those kinda piss me off more than then just ignoring me. The only good out of it in my case is that it raised lots questions from my family and friends about this and many of them have researched further into it to form their opinions. It has struck quite an interest in many of them (dem & rep) that only seemed to be important to my more neutral/independent viewed friends and family that already think for themselves and not really influenced by either side of the big 2 most just follow without question. 

I am scraping the receipt numbers on the casetracker app just getting the approvals for Potomac. I am manually entering them by hand slowly :(  lol and removing the cases from the app since I usually get iplocked out pretty quickly now that I added a ton. Trying to cull the the approved ones so they don't pull another inquiry. 

So here's the spreadsheet visualized. I am horrible at spreadsheets. I've been tweeting the spreadsheet to USCIS, Members of Congress, Whenever trump tweets, members of the media, individuals from USCIS that have twitter.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MT0bjJWnozf3pBea-I2NAr6RZ8RzogZmb5BFIVNQwVU/edit?usp=sharing

Edited by JMPM

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
20 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Am i crazy or they are still processing May after like three months even if VJ shows  June 6th  ( for like 3 days) ?!!

last approval is a May filler..

No not crazy they are still on May! Texas is doing August and Potomac Fef 2019!

NOA1 for I130 - Dec 10th, 2018

Filed for K3 July 8, 2019.

Expedited I130 September 8, 2019 still pending review

Expedited I129F September 28, 2019.

I129F expedite request was denied on October 1st, 2018. No change since. Still pending approval/denial

8 minutes ago, Tissa said:

I've been tracking, but I only added Feb cases starting from Feb 15. Kinda hard to pick the correct receipt range without getting ip locked out for like 24/48 hours. 

02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Tissa said:

How can we expect to hear something before 12 months in that case ..? 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

How can we expect to hear something before 12 months in that case ..? 

Truth is we likely will not hear anything any time soon

I129F expedite request was denied on October 1st, 2018. No change since. Still pending approval/denial

Timeline
7 hours ago, JMPM said:

I've been tracking, but I only added Feb cases starting from Feb 15. Kinda hard to pick the correct receipt range without getting ip locked out for like 24/48 hours. 

I don't track on here or look. I judge by the FB group were ppl send updates. Nebraska is awful and either something is going on there and we just don't know or they have the worst workers possible

7 minutes ago, Tissa said:

I don't track on here or look. I judge by the FB group were ppl send updates. Nebraska is awful and either something is going on there and we just don't know or they have the worst workers possible

The Facebook group is not a great source of knowledge. If you've also noticed how when someone doesn't get the expected result they run to it without all the information. 

I didn't track anything on here on my spreadsheet. If you did click on it you'll see that there's Potomac receipts with quick approvals. I will continue the list further out. I can only enter it manually. I'll eventually work on nebraska and Texas but I'm limited on what I can scrape on the case tracker app. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.