TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
9 hours ago, snowdog said:

Thank you for this! I just sent it to my congresspeople as well.

Same here! I sent it to my congressman and my two senators. However I've emailed the congressman's office before and I haven't heard back so I don't know if this will help... Fingers crossed!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
12 hours ago, Aurora194 said:

Same here! I sent it to my congressman and my two senators. However I've emailed the congressman's office before and I haven't heard back so I don't know if this will help... Fingers crossed!

It certainly can't hurt..they are just so slow...nothing from June yet..so frustrating. It looks like unless they shift some workload like one poster was told through their congressman...we are looking at 10-11 months. 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Timeline
1 hour ago, GAMAJM said:

It certainly can't hurt..they are just so slow...nothing from June yet..so frustrating. It looks like unless they shift some workload like one poster was told through their congressman...we are looking at 10-11 months. 

Our PD is Sept 21 and honestly I’m not expecting anything before late August anymore. It seems like it’s taking 11 months now. I’m sad because the Montreal consulate is very slow which means I won’t be able to move by Christmas like we hoped I would, but what can you do...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Aurora194 said:

Our PD is Sept 21 and honestly I’m not expecting anything before late August anymore. It seems like it’s taking 11 months now. I’m sad because the Montreal consulate is very slow which means I won’t be able to move by Christmas like we hoped I would, but what can you do...

We are all now thinking about Christmas already . 

On my hand I count 11 month too and to how long will take to the embassy(Paris )  to give me an interview etc ..

I hope we will all have good news soon and that everyone of us will have the possibility to be in US for Christmas 🎄 🙏🤞

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

We are all now thinking about Christmas already . 

On my hand I count 11 month too and to how long will take to the embassy(Paris )  to give me an interview etc ..

I hope we will all have good news soon and that everyone of us will have the possibility to be in US for Christmas 🎄 🙏🤞

Salut fellow Frenchie :) I’ve been living in Canada for a few years but I’m originally from France too. At least the embassy in Paris is quite quick! 

Timeline
Just now, Aurora194 said:

Salut fellow Frenchie :) I’ve been living in Canada for a few years but I’m originally from France too. At least the embassy in Paris is quite quick! 

Coucou fellow franchie too 😉

Ok great! I heard that Canada is a nice country 😊

i hope ! If France embassy can do the balance with long wait of the NOA2 would be perfect ! 

We really hope to be in US in December 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
5 hours ago, GAMAJM said:

Hopefully they switch the workload. People who filed in Feb 2019 are getting NOA-2s in Potomac, so literally almost a year ahead. Unfair is an understatement.

1 hour ago, AbbyD said:

Hopefully they switch the workload. People who filed in Feb 2019 are getting NOA-2s in Potomac, so literally almost a year ahead. Unfair is an understatement.

Where are you seeing this information 

Timeline
21 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Thats wonderful for that cute couple , but 2 months for them and almost a year for us ?!!! 

And then there is no problem ..

Both here on VJ and the 1-130 group on Facebook, i've seen several Jan and Feb couples from Potomac approved.

Timeline
5 minutes ago, AbbyD said:

Both here on VJ and the 1-130 group on Facebook, i've seen several Jan and Feb couples from Potomac approved.

And then when you talk to congressman staff they tell you that NSC is the fastest 🧐

Timeline
8 minutes ago, bluewaiting said:

I really want to throw my phone at someone when I see the Feb Potomac approvals!! Sorry for rant....but I know you all understand, 9 july 2018 is my PD :( 

8 minutes ago, bluewaiting said:

I really want to throw my phone at someone when I see the Feb Potomac approvals!! Sorry for rant....but I know you all understand, 9 july 2018 is my PD :( 

I understand you at 💯 !! 

Same here !!!

enough is enough ! 

But nobody listen sorry to admit but it’s the truth ...

we contact everybody and nothing change ...

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

I understand you at 💯 !! 

Same here !!!

enough is enough ! 

But nobody listen sorry to admit but it’s the truth ...

we contact everybody and nothing change ...

Yeah. I've contacted my congresswoman twice and 10 senators, along with the immigration lawyers association and the ACLU. No one responded. No one out of this process understands, and it's all just luck, because my residency is minutes away from Potomac center and yet I got sent to Nebraska..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.