TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline
5 hours ago, JMPM said:

I got a response from my Rep's office. Apparently they just don't care at Nebraska they want me to complain directly to USCIS Headquarters. I wonder what's going on internally at Nebraska. 

I'll keep on chugging to the top. Though I am not sure why they gave the TTY number. 

image.png.bf70098f8469e061da98b97eef79f1c7.png

Something is clearly happening at Nebraska and the news, politicians, etc., don't care because they don't understand immigration policy or the root of the problem. They care about the border because it is controversial and therefore partisan. I don't think anybody understands how long, stressful, and expensive legal immigration, and definitely people outside of this process don't understand the intricacies. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, AbbyD said:

Something is clearly happening at Nebraska and the news, politicians, etc., don't care because they don't understand immigration policy or the root of the problem. They care about the border because it is controversial and therefore partisan. I don't think anybody understands how long, stressful, and expensive legal immigration, and definitely people outside of this process don't understand the intricacies. 

@AbbyD I feel like you've just stumbled on to a proposal for the next award winning Dateline NBC report special. I think it would be an outstanding piece for investigative journalism to crunch the numbers, pull the statistics and showcase various samples of the immigration horror and expense that legitimate people walk through. I think it would also have a positive impact to reduce bias against immigrants when people realize how freaking difficult and expensive it is...dare to say we're the smart ones for navigating this crazy system! 😂

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
8 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

For those who want to send letters to senators about USCIS backlog issue this link will automate a letter and send to all of the congressman in your area..it's quick and easy! Pass it along..strength in numbers!

https://www.aila.org/advo-media/tools/advocacy-action-center#/

Hello, 

we we just did it via your link , thank you very much !!

as you said , strength in numbers !! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, GAMAJM said:

For those who want to send letters to senators about USCIS backlog issue this link will automate a letter and send to all of the congressman in your area..it's quick and easy! Pass it along..strength in numbers!

Done! Thank you for sharing the link!! 

Thanks have done it on behalf of my husband in Florida 

might be worth me mentioning there are a couple of links when you open the first one- make sure you’re filling in the USCIS bit 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Awesome!!! Thank you @GAMAJM

Thank you for this! I just sent it to my congresspeople as well.

46 minutes ago, Nashville said:

My case was received at Nebraska office center on 12/9/2018 . is been more than 6 month now ..still waiting for approval !! Fingers cross 

Good luck! We are July 10th 2018 and nothing yet, and even worse I don't think hardly any June filers gave been approved. Sorry... 😔

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
47 minutes ago, AbbyD said:

Have any July filers been approved or are we still lugging in May with a few June?

They’re still in May somewhere. I am June 25th and nothin

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

It’s like they will do for June like they did for May .. 

they came back to the 6th of June already 2 times ..

they gonna process June for 2 month and then start July and come back again to June for a week ..

my PD is aug.29,2019 and right now my VJ estimate is from July 17th and July 23rd .. but I already know that I will ear nothing before a year at the end .. 

we need more than a good dose of patience right now .. but I don’t know the word yet ...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.