TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
On 4/6/2019 at 3:51 AM, JMPM said:

You mean you're going to believe what they had 3 days ago? After the complaints? You really think they made any progress? Suuuuree. It's probably they yelled at the guy that was in charge of posting the dates to roll it back. 

While I was at work. I got alert of several receipts from YSC Nov/Dec filers getting approved/having their petitions sent to NVC. This happens daily to every two days on the several 100s of samples I have added yet the tons of LIN receipts i've added barely moves and I really had to add a ton to the case tracker. 

It's not cries for help. It's a demand for accountability. I've written to my congress folks, now I am just writing to reporters/writers that focus on immigration. 

Have you tried writing to NPR reporters?

NOA1 for I130 - Dec 10th, 2018

Filed for K3 July 8, 2019.

Expedited I130 September 8, 2019 still pending review

Expedited I129F September 28, 2019.

I129F expedite request was denied on October 1st, 2018. No change since. Still pending approval/denial

Timeline
On 4/20/2019 at 5:57 PM, Pininfarina said:

Once you all start realizing writing to your senators won't do any good we can finally start getting serious.

The service centers get daily requests from senators and they couldn't care less. They have gotten these requests for decades and will do no good anymore.

What needs to be done is to use the current governments rhetoric against them.

If the government wants people to come the legal route (which I agree on) they should prioritize us.

Start contacting the MEDIA!

Write the president!

We had written to the president. No response. At all. I don't think current. administration favors anything related to immigration - legal or not

I129F expedite request was denied on October 1st, 2018. No change since. Still pending approval/denial

Timeline
4 hours ago, Nyhearts said:

It feels like they’ve been stuck on May files since the beginning of this year seriously. 😕

It is showing July 11

Timeline
1 minute ago, Jon & Ygritte said:

That's just automated, doesn't show where they really are at.

Of course. But how do we know they are not on July? I am saying that because we have a 212e waiver case going and our case wasn't even close in automated system and wasn't updated online when we checked, but it actually was being reviewed already. I am just trying to stay positive here and I hope they really are looking at July and may be looking at May if cases are more complicated...I hope

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Tissa said:

Of course. But how do we know they are not on July? I am saying that because we have a 212e waiver case going and our case wasn't even close in automated system and wasn't updated online when we checked, but it actually was being reviewed already. I am just trying to stay positive here and I hope they really are looking at July and may be looking at May if cases are more complicated...I hope

Whatever works for you. I prefer being realistic. The last one I saw approved on VJ was May 23rd.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Jon & Ygritte said:

Whatever works for you. I prefer being realistic. The last one I saw approved on VJ was May 23rd.

Where do you see approvals? On here? When people post? I like being realistic too. I see some cases amazingly going through fast. yesterday someone posted they got NOA2 at Texas center and their PD was November 2018! I mean, yes Texas is faster than Nebraska, but not usually THIS fast.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Tissa said:

Where do you see approvals? On here? When people post? I like being realistic too. I see some cases amazingly going through fast. yesterday someone posted they got NOA2 at Texas center and their PD was November 2018! I mean, yes Texas is faster than Nebraska, but not usually THIS fast.

You can check approvals here on VJ. I just did and saw several from late May, one from May 31st and one outlier from June 15th.

Here's the link: https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/k1list.php?cfl=&op1=3&op3=5&op5=&op6=All

Edited by Jon & Ygritte

Hi all,

I'd like to stay positive too, besides the outlier of June, there is also one approved from September and December last year.

We all know they have backlog, but maybe they are working on both; the month that they at least should work on and the backlog. Tissa could be right, that they choosing the easy ones for now.

But its all speculation in the end, I just really hope for everyone that there will be in change in the efficiency of the process soon. ^_^

Feb 14 2019: Send I-130(a)
Feb 19 2019: Delivered

Feb 21 2019: Received NOA1 assigned to Nebraska Service Center

Oct 2 2019: Send I-129F

Oct 7th 2019: Delivered

Oct: 11th 2019: Received NOA1

March 30th 2020: I-130 Approved 

April 13th 2020: Case received by the NVC

May 1st 2020: NVC Welcome email received

May 1st 2020: Paid Bills, processed on May 5th 2020

May 15th 2020: First initial submission

May 26th 2020: Final submission

June 1st 2020: DQ NVC

Waiting for interview letter..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 hours ago, Tissa said:

You can also see the last 15 approvals for Nebraska as well as all other VJ users who have yet to be approved separated by month here: https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=5&option=2&sortby=2 

2 hours ago, Rosie91 said:

Hi all,

I'd like to stay positive too, besides the outlier of June, there is also one approved from September and December last year.

We all know they have backlog, but maybe they are working on both; the month that they at least should work on and the backlog. Tissa could be right, that they choosing the easy ones for now.

But its all speculation in the end, I just really hope for everyone that there will be in change in the efficiency of the process soon. ^_^

Those are probably expedite petitions. Write to your newspapers, tv stations, and congressional reps demand accountability from the service centers on keeping up with petitions and better transparency. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Team A Forever said:

You can also see the last 15 approvals for Nebraska as well as all other VJ users who have yet to be approved separated by month here: https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=5&option=2&sortby=2 

Oh weird, my case isn't on the list. My PD is June 6th, 2018.

I got a response from my Rep's office. Apparently they just don't care at Nebraska they want me to complain directly to USCIS Headquarters. I wonder what's going on internally at Nebraska. 

I'll keep on chugging to the top. Though I am not sure why they gave the TTY number. 

image.png.bf70098f8469e061da98b97eef79f1c7.png

02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, JMPM said:

I got a response from my Rep's office. Apparently they just don't care at Nebraska they want me to complain directly to USCIS Headquarters. I wonder what's going on internally at Nebraska. 

I'll keep on chugging to the top. Though I am not sure why they gave the TTY number. 

image.png.bf70098f8469e061da98b97eef79f1c7.png

Sorry that the response was so discouraging. I see a very clear difference in the level of maturity and professionalism (or lack of) compared to the response from my senators aid which was excellent. I think it's luck of the draw and depends on how much your representative takes issues with immigration and government tape. We have a very vocal advocate in my state.

1 hour ago, IndiaAnnie said:

Sorry that the response was so discouraging. I see a very clear difference in the level of maturity and professionalism (or lack of) compared to the response from my senators aid which was excellent. I think it's luck of the draw and depends on how much your representative takes issues with immigration and government tape. We have a very vocal advocate in my state.

https://twitter.com/WaitForJohnny/status/1121140208337137665

So I am tweeting to the Public Affairs Officers twitters of Miami and Nebraska I'll mention more of them kinda hard to do via the phone I am horrible at twitter. 

Found on https://www.uscis.gov/news/media-contacts

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.