TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, Brittany & Jamie said:

I know what link you’re talking about. I’ve come across it before. Where you plan to live in the states will dictate where your i130 gets processed. 

I tried looking for that web page  again but i can’t find it 

https://www.immigrationdirect.com/uscis/uscis-service-centers.jsp

its this, it’s the jurisdiction each USCIS has over what state

god knows how old this info is

i cant see where it is sourched from unfortunately

but i knew I wasn’t making it up 

I have seen it on an “official” page too but just can’t seem to find it 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Kimi31 said:

https://www.immigrationdirect.com/uscis/uscis-service-centers.jsp

its this, it’s the jurisdiction each USCIS has over what state

god knows how old this info is

i cant see where it is sourched from unfortunately

but i knew I wasn’t making it up 

I have seen it on an “official” page too but just can’t seem to find it 

Don't know how trustworthy this site is, with state names such as Lowa, North Dakoto, Neveda, Ohilo, South Caralina, etc 🤣😂 But whether it was ever true or not, they sure don't follow by it now

Our CR1 Journey:

USCIS Stage:

• Feb 14 2019: NOA1 (NSC)
  • July 31 2019: I129f NOA1
  • Sep 19 2019: I129f NOA2 (Denied - 50 days from NOA1)
  • Sep 19 2019: I130 NOA2 (Approved - 217 days from NOA1)

NVC Stage:

• Sep 27 2019: Sent to Department of State
  • Oct 31 2019: Case number received (34 days since sent)
  • Nov 1 2019: IV & AOS fees received & paid
  • Nov 14 2019: IV & AOS submitted
  • Dec 18 2019: All docs accepted, but one additional doc requested (5 weeks from submission)
  • Dec 18 2019: Requested doc submitted
  • Feb 19 2020: Documentarily Qualified (9 weeks from 2nd submission, 14 weeks from first submission)

Interview Stage:

• Mar 11 2020: Interview letter received
  • Apr 1 2020: Interview date
  • Mar 17 2020: Interview cancelled due to COVID-19
  • August 3 2020: Rescheduled letter received, new appointment August 25 2020
  • August 25 2020: Visa approved at interview! (558 days from NOA1)
  • September 10 2020: Embassy received passport in mail
  • September 15 2020: Passport with visa in hand

October 11 2020: Arrived in US!

2 minutes ago, LilyJohansen said:

Don't know how trustworthy this site is, with state names such as Lowa, North Dakoto, Neveda, Ohilo, South Caralina, etc 🤣😂 But whether it was ever true or not, they sure don't follow by it now

I was thinking exactly the same thing...🤣🤣🤣  It's missing Potomac also. It has my state going to Texas. Too bad it's not the case, we'd probably be approved by now...

1 minute ago, Jo&Ro said:

I was thinking exactly the same thing...🤣🤣🤣  It's missing Potomac also. It has my state going to Texas. Too bad it's not the case, we'd probably be approved by now...

Would be good to know where this information came from, where they sourced it from as I found it on another non official site too

im curious is all. I find if I have a better understanding of how something works I can deal with it better

instead of being told tough that’s how it is 

Hello!   Does anyone know:   One you return the requested information for RFE - what is the average time for USCIS to complete the review for an outcome?

1 hour ago, Kimi31 said:

Would be good to know where this information came from, where they sourced it from as I found it on another non official site too

im curious is all. I find if I have a better understanding of how something works I can deal with it better

instead of being told tough that’s how it is 

I don't think there is any logical understanding of how this all works. I think that's why we are all having so much trouble dealing with it.  Nothing makes any sense in thos whole process...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Wow! No communication in 2 days from anyone in the Nebraska group. That speaks volumes. Waiting..wondering..frustrated.Pd.9.18.18. Potomac and Texas still 2-6 months ahead of us. Get out and vote in 2020! Trump is the reason for all of this..for all of our pain.  Vote! Vote! Vote! 🙏🏻

Edited by GAMAJM

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

14 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

Wow! No communication in 2 days from anyone in the Nebraska group. That speaks volumes. Waiting..wondering..frustrated.Pd.9.18.18. Potomac and Texas still 2-6 months ahead of us. Get out and vote in 2020! Trump is the reason for all of this..for all of our pain.  Vote! Vote! Vote! 🙏🏻

Although not a fan of Trump for MANY reasons, this has little to nothing to do with him. If that were the case, all locations would be a huge problem. Not one taking 3 months and another taking over a year. I do agree that everyone should vote though. Personally I think we should keep our political views out of this as much as possible and all stick together on getting things changed on the local level. Then when we have a few local politicians on our side, maybe a bigger change can be made. We bring in much political nonsense and we'll all be at eachothers throats instead of working together to change this ridiculously inconsistent BS. This is all just my 2 cents though. All political views aside, good luck to you and everyone else on here! 

Timeline
43 minutes ago, Jo&Ro said:

Although not a fan of Trump for MANY reasons, this has little to nothing to do with him. If that were the case, all locations would be a huge problem. Not one taking 3 months and another taking over a year. I do agree that everyone should vote though. Personally I think we should keep our political views out of this as much as possible and all stick together on getting things changed on the local level. Then when we have a few local politicians on our side, maybe a bigger change can be made. We bring in much political nonsense and we'll all be at eachothers throats instead of working together to change this ridiculously inconsistent BS. This is all just my 2 cents though. All political views aside, good luck to you and everyone else on here! 

Not true. Read the statistics. Many reliable resources show this. 83 house democrats and the association of American immigration lawyers sent letters to the uscis. We are in a legal immigration crisis. Trump administration has changed everything about this process. Denial won’t change the reality. Truth! Do some research. 

APPROVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, GAMAJM said:

It’s okay, all we can do is wait. Patience is a virtue. The patient dog eats the fattest bone. You never know what is in store. Maybe a job opportunity that isn’t available now will be available when your spouse comes over. Basically what I’m trying to say is, this too shall pass. Until then, I’ll pray without seizing 🙏🏾 Thank You Lord 

6 hours ago, Jo&Ro said:

I disagree with you. It for political reasons the entire immigration system is messed up. Fear, delayed tactics, and misleading information by the person in charge at the top is one of the main reason. statistics are not fake news. under the current White house immigration from all kinds have slowed down. It does not matter what service center.

5 hours ago, MrsEze said:

It’s okay, all we can do is wait. Patience is a virtue. The patient dog eats the fattest bone. You never know what is in store. Maybe a job opportunity that isn’t available now will be available when your spouse comes over. Basically what I’m trying to say is, this too shall pass. Until then, I’ll pray without seizing 🙏🏾 Thank You Lord 

Prayer changes things. I totally agree

Timeline
6 hours ago, Mr. Bama said:

I disagree with you. It for political reasons the entire immigration system is messed up. Fear, delayed tactics, and misleading information by the person in charge at the top is one of the main reason. statistics are not fake news. under the current White house immigration from all kinds have slowed down. It does not matter what service center.

Yep! 

57D44A9E-3312-4B9B-9343-060339764AF0.jpeg

APPROVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
13 hours ago, GAMAJM said:

I will not talk for other people , but on my hand I start to think “whatever now”.

its like we tried each possibility ( call USCIS , senators , congressman etc) and finally .. nothing ..or just lies or what we already know..

so it’s a big loss of energy ..for finally being at the same stage .

sad but true ..

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

I will not talk for other people , but on my hand I start to think “whatever now”.

its like we tried each possibility ( call USCIS , senators , congressman etc) and finally .. nothing ..or just lies or what we already know..

so it’s a big loss of energy ..for finally being at the same stage .

sad but true ..

Well I don’t think it’s a loss of energy my friend. Everything we do to shed light on the crisis to others could pave the way for change for others waiting behind us. 🙏🏻

APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.