TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

On 4/11/2019 at 7:59 AM, Mr & Mrs T said:

Hello 👋 🙂

My Priority date is August 29 ,2018 .

so we hope to hear something from NSC before the end of June for my NOA2.

Like that  maybe , we could move before the end of the year 🤞🙏

don’t hesite to ask if you want to know something ! 

I do hope some speed up. I am more on the side that they are going to take Feb 2020 to get passed USCIS. 

Some other updates:

I am going full all out on twitter tweeting a storm to every reporter, congress person, retweeting a thread with evidence of nebraska being so behind, while potomac is approving Jan 28, 2019 PDs. A few people are starting to follow me and show support from my tweeting, but I don't think the media will shed light since they can't pan cameras on us for ratings. I am going to continue trying someone's bound to write an article.

On Twitter I started another thread where I tag USCIS and several people that work for them twitters and post all the YSC receipt numbers that are getting approved I gotta scan more for Feb2019 and beyond if they are at Jan 28th that means they are going to get through them quick. I might have to rescan Jan as well to add every single one of them I figured a sample of each day was enough to gauge progress but they are seriously on fire, all my samples per day are getting approvals, or RFE's which pretty much means they are getting worked on. 

It's a shame that things are sent out to these service centers and they are supposed to process petitions in the order received. But they  missed the disclaimer that its the order received at the service center. 

Edited by JMPM

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
11 hours ago, JMPM said:

I do hope some speed up. I am more on the side that they are going to take Feb 2020 to get passed USCIS. 

Some other updates:

I am going full all out on twitter tweeting a storm to every reporter, congress person, retweeting a thread with evidence of nebraska being so behind, while potomac is approving Jan 28, 2019 PDs. A few people are starting to follow me and show support from my tweeting, but I don't think the media will shed light since they can't pan cameras on us for ratings. I am going to continue trying someone's bound to write an article.

On Twitter I started another thread where I tag USCIS and several people that work for them twitters and post all the YSC receipt numbers that are getting approved I gotta scan more for Feb2019 and beyond if they are at Jan 28th that means they are going to get through them quick. I might have to rescan Jan as well to add every single one of them I figured a sample of each day was enough to gauge progress but they are seriously on fire, all my samples per day are getting approvals, or RFE's which pretty much means they are getting worked on. 

It's a shame that things are sent out to these service centers and they are supposed to process petitions in the order received. But they  missed the disclaimer that its the order received at the service center. 

Thanks for everything you do I. Order for everyone to be able to be with their ones ASAP !! 

I was talking to my in law few days ago on the phone ( the only contact waiting to be over there) and when you ask them how they are doin and they reply “ good , but we will be better with you over here with us “ it’s heartbreaking ..

When I check my VJ timeline each day and I see days add to days I just want to scream lol 

what you do is great ! 

On our hand we contacted our senators ( you talk to somebody of the staff ( rude and who is no listening to you ..) 

my husband ( the petitioner ) sent messages to some local news there in Nebraska , talking about the situation of people filling in this SC .they say yesterday that they gonna look at our demand 🤞.

we call , we write to anybody who can be a “voice “ for all of us .

this situation already last too long !!! 

Like we say “basta !!” (Stop) 

they have to respect us ! 

And we want to  be able to have real answer to our questions when we talk to someone . Not their generic answers ..!

NSC is too Behring compared to Potomac especially you are right ! 

They have to balance the cases and soon !   

For now we keep waiting with no choices ,

and praying for the best 

I greatly appreciate anything everyone is doing also. My state representatives have been ZERO help. I didn't even think about Nebraska news, great idea. I'll try and contact them as well.

I agree Mr&MrsT, it is INCREDIBLY hard seeing my wife cry on a weekly basis and seeing how confused the kids are in the whole situation also. We are July 10 '18 so REEEEEEEEEEALLY hoping to hear something soon. Good luck to everyone from us! 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Jo&Ro said:

I greatly appreciate anything everyone is doing also. My state representatives have been ZERO help. I didn't even think about Nebraska news, great idea. I'll try and contact them as well.

I agree Mr&MrsT, it is INCREDIBLY hard seeing my wife cry on a weekly basis and seeing how confused the kids are in the whole situation also. We are July 10 '18 so REEEEEEEEEEALLY hoping to hear something soon. Good luck to everyone from us! 

This whole process even for the more patient person in the world is very hard ..

sorry to hear about you wife crying  and your kids being confused because of that ..

wr are August 29 18 we hope too !!! 

Good luck to you and your loved ones !! 

13 minutes ago, Sarah G said:

This whole thing is just a bit soul destroying. 

I agree ..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
On 4/13/2019 at 4:42 AM, JMPM said:

Some other updates:

Do you mind sharing your twitter handle? Maybe we could retweet to get some more traction???

6 hours ago, CaroY said:

Do you mind sharing your twitter handle? Maybe we could retweet to get some more traction???

I thought I have. It's waitforjohnny

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Hey guys! I was looking for something in this section and I happened upon your thread. I couldn't help but notice your enmity towards LPRs and a serious misconception of how and where LPR's petitions are processed. This is a link to the USCIS statistics of i-130s received, approved and denied. By service center. Now there's 2 major columns - immediate relative and all other relatives. My understanding is that immediate relative applies to USC and the LPRs file under all other relatives ( but that category includes siblings of USC as well). Please correct me if I'm wrong. 

You can see how all the LPR's petitions go to California service center that's the LPR's F2A designated center. 

Furthermore, for the nearly 2 years now that my petition has been pending, I've participated in various F2A dedicated Facebook groups and forums with thousands of people. I've never seen a single person whose petition landed in any other service center than California. 

I hope that information helps. Good luck in your journeys!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

Not gonna lie. Continually seeing our estimated approval date on  here get pushed further and further back into next year, while Potomac is approving people who nearly filed same time as me, is so heartbreaking. Especially knowing we have no control over it.

Our CR1 Journey:

USCIS Stage:

• Feb 14 2019: NOA1 (NSC)
  • July 31 2019: I129f NOA1
  • Sep 19 2019: I129f NOA2 (Denied - 50 days from NOA1)
  • Sep 19 2019: I130 NOA2 (Approved - 217 days from NOA1)

NVC Stage:

• Sep 27 2019: Sent to Department of State
  • Oct 31 2019: Case number received (34 days since sent)
  • Nov 1 2019: IV & AOS fees received & paid
  • Nov 14 2019: IV & AOS submitted
  • Dec 18 2019: All docs accepted, but one additional doc requested (5 weeks from submission)
  • Dec 18 2019: Requested doc submitted
  • Feb 19 2020: Documentarily Qualified (9 weeks from 2nd submission, 14 weeks from first submission)

Interview Stage:

• Mar 11 2020: Interview letter received
  • Apr 1 2020: Interview date
  • Mar 17 2020: Interview cancelled due to COVID-19
  • August 3 2020: Rescheduled letter received, new appointment August 25 2020
  • August 25 2020: Visa approved at interview! (558 days from NOA1)
  • September 10 2020: Embassy received passport in mail
  • September 15 2020: Passport with visa in hand

October 11 2020: Arrived in US!

3 hours ago, LilyJohansen said:

Not gonna lie. Continually seeing our estimated approval date on  here get pushed further and further back into next year, while Potomac is approving people who nearly filed same time as me, is so heartbreaking. Especially knowing we have no control over it.

I know just how you feel. When I filed my estimated date for approval was the first few days of October. Now its moved to early December. Meanwhile Potomac is already processing cases filed when mine was. It is absolutely heartbreaking and I feel so powerless. He has written to senators, beyond that I don't know what we can do. For now I try to just keep on keeping on, look forward to my next visit, and try to be patient. But it's so hard. You're not alone! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Sarah G said:

I know just how you feel. When I filed my estimated date for approval was the first few days of October. Now its moved to early December. Meanwhile Potomac is already processing cases filed when mine was. It is absolutely heartbreaking and I feel so powerless. He has written to senators, beyond that I don't know what we can do. For now I try to just keep on keeping on, look forward to my next visit, and try to be patient. But it's so hard. You're not alone! 

I hope all of our reaching out will trigger something.. I know that it's part of the process to have to wait and be apart for a while, but it just feels like we've all been so cheated when it takes almost a year just for our petitions to be approved in Nebraska while others will likely already have their spouses here by then. I know others here have said USCIS is working on balancing the workload, I just hope that it's soon and that the transfers include I-130 petitions. The workload system is so extremely broken, 10-11+ months at Nebraska vs 3-4 months at Potomac. What in the world?!?

Our CR1 Journey:

USCIS Stage:

• Feb 14 2019: NOA1 (NSC)
  • July 31 2019: I129f NOA1
  • Sep 19 2019: I129f NOA2 (Denied - 50 days from NOA1)
  • Sep 19 2019: I130 NOA2 (Approved - 217 days from NOA1)

NVC Stage:

• Sep 27 2019: Sent to Department of State
  • Oct 31 2019: Case number received (34 days since sent)
  • Nov 1 2019: IV & AOS fees received & paid
  • Nov 14 2019: IV & AOS submitted
  • Dec 18 2019: All docs accepted, but one additional doc requested (5 weeks from submission)
  • Dec 18 2019: Requested doc submitted
  • Feb 19 2020: Documentarily Qualified (9 weeks from 2nd submission, 14 weeks from first submission)

Interview Stage:

• Mar 11 2020: Interview letter received
  • Apr 1 2020: Interview date
  • Mar 17 2020: Interview cancelled due to COVID-19
  • August 3 2020: Rescheduled letter received, new appointment August 25 2020
  • August 25 2020: Visa approved at interview! (558 days from NOA1)
  • September 10 2020: Embassy received passport in mail
  • September 15 2020: Passport with visa in hand

October 11 2020: Arrived in US!

4 hours ago, LilyJohansen said:

I hope all of our reaching out will trigger something.. I know that it's part of the process to have to wait and be apart for a while, but it just feels like we've all been so cheated when it takes almost a year just for our petitions to be approved in Nebraska while others will likely already have their spouses here by then. I know others here have said USCIS is working on balancing the workload, I just hope that it's soon and that the transfers include I-130 petitions. The workload system is so extremely broken, 10-11+ months at Nebraska vs 3-4 months at Potomac. What in the world?!?

I feel exactly the way you do. I find it really hard not to be just completely furious about it, but it wouldn't be productive and it wouldn't change anything. This is certainly an exercise in patience and as horrendously frustrating as it is, I know that if I dwell on it I will go completely nuts. So, we look ahead and know that even though it is taking a long time, it is still not forever. It will happen in the end. 

What if they just hire all of us to work in their offices, so we can go already and be with our loved ones and in that way help the next batch that is waiting for their NOA2.😋

quick question: Is the NVC part completely digital, or do we have to cut down another tree for all the paperwork?

The dates here are pushed, but on the uscis site the process date is now the 2nd ofJuly last year, so it is actually moving.

Feb 14 2019: Send I-130(a)
Feb 19 2019: Delivered

Feb 21 2019: Received NOA1 assigned to Nebraska Service Center

Oct 2 2019: Send I-129F

Oct 7th 2019: Delivered

Oct: 11th 2019: Received NOA1

March 30th 2020: I-130 Approved 

April 13th 2020: Case received by the NVC

May 1st 2020: NVC Welcome email received

May 1st 2020: Paid Bills, processed on May 5th 2020

May 15th 2020: First initial submission

May 26th 2020: Final submission

June 1st 2020: DQ NVC

Waiting for interview letter..

Timeline

Hi everybody , 

little question , sorry if somebody already asked 😬

when uscis say “receipt date for inquiry” 

On their website it showing the day they are currently processing ? 

I am sorry I am lost..

because there is like 1 month difference with VJ 

thank tou for your answers 🙏

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.