TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
17 hours ago, ASCDT2017 said:

We had them on the phone few mn ago ...

they say that NSC is actually the fastest SC.. 

We explained the whole situation ..

that NSC is the slowest ( comparison to Potomac etc) 

nothing positive from this phone call ..

Everything we tried to explained was answered by the Negative ..

very sad right now ..

I'm not sure which part of the state you live in. I just looked up MS congressman information. It seems Bennie Thompson is the current Chairman of the Committee of Homeland Security. USCIS falls under Homeland Security, right? May be worth a try as well.

3 minutes ago, Team A Forever said:

I'm not sure which part of the state you live in. I just looked up MS congressman information. It seems Bennie Thompson is the current Chairman of the Committee of Homeland Security. USCIS falls under Homeland Security, right? May be worth a try as well.

It's also how you say it. "Nebraska is slow" is going to get a generic response.  If you go into detail on what you've observed and show a few examples. They will look into it. My congresswoman rep is looking into it. My senators haven't yet. Tweet to media, to anyone that writes about immigration. Even the new acting head of DHS i've tweeted to if more tweet to him since his account isn't flooded yet with randomness he will probably see it.  

https://twitter.com/CBP_McAleenan/status/1101608313354104832   

Saying "Nothing is being done" isn't going to get things done. You got to continue, not just for yourself, but the many others after you.  Like I mentioned in another post, it's not just about me, but I can't accept this as normal and neither should anyone else. Even way after my petition is approved. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Team A Forever said:

We will live ( my husband who is a USC and I are currently living in France waiting for my visa) in Jackson County, MS in the south . Good to know we will try , thank you 🙏 

A bunch of notifications just in. I have a bunch of ysc receipts from January added for tracking and all these are from the 28th. This happens daily during the week. 

It's tedious to post screenshots because of the size requirements here but for those that still think there's no problem at Nebraska do a little research. 

1410637613~2.png

02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Timeline

Hello everyone,

Does anyone knows (or have any idea) on how long does it take for Nebraska Service Center to send the RFE (if needed)? 

I mean, I hope I won't get any, and we only got our NOA1 but just wanted to have the idea...

Thanks!

February 13 2015: Started dating (met in New Orleans)

February 13 2018: Married in New Orleans

March 29 2019: PD for 1-130 (Spouse) - Nebraska Service Center

May 20 2019 : PD for 129F (K3 spouse visa)

June 21 2019 : I129F denial

June 22 2019 : I130 APPROVAL (only 85 days after submission) 😀 

July 17 2019 : sent to NVC by NSC

September 03 2019 : received case number (72 days after approval - it was a long 10 weeks waiting time  😶)

September 06 2019 : payed fees 

September 11 2019 : uploaded documents (Financial & civil) + submit DS-260

October 17 2019 : documents reviewed by NVC - one document missing / others approved (first review after 35 days / 5 weeks)

October 21 2019 : missing document submitted (police certificate from another country I lived in - this country is requiring 2 different police certificates and I only had one...stupid mistake)

November 22 2019 Documentary Qualified email :D 

December 10 2019 Medical done 

December 16 2019 Interview Letter

January 22 2020 Interview - APPROVED 😍

January 28 2020 Visa on hand 

February 25th 2020 Travel day

40 minutes ago, Devon&Sandra said:

Hello everyone,

Does anyone knows (or have any idea) on how long does it take for Nebraska Service Center to send the RFE (if needed)? 

I mean, I hope I won't get any, and we only got our NOA1 but just wanted to have the idea...

Thanks!

When someone's looking at the file. So maybe next year in your case unless something changes at Nebraska

Timeline
1 hour ago, Devon&Sandra said:

Hello everyone,

Thanks!

Welcome to you I am from France too 🙂

When they will look at your file , 

As said before , probably next year if it’s still the same with Nebraska SC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

On USCIS old website my status is Case received on 25th May but today for the first time I check new website it says Case received on 30th May. My actual PD is 25th May as on NO1, any body have any idea why case receiving dates are different ? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, durdana said:

On USCIS old website my status is Case received on 25th May but today for the first time I check new website it says Case received on 30th May. My actual PD is 25th May as on NO1, any body have any idea why case receiving dates are different ? 

My login doesn't even show a date on the new website..it just says case received. Your paper receipt is the accurate date. 

Edited by GAMAJM

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
6 hours ago, durdana said:

On my NOA1 there is a Notice Date that is different from the PD/Recived Date. 

Timeline
21 hours ago, JMPM said:

When someone's looking at the file. So maybe next year in your case unless something changes at Nebraska

:( Thank you for the answer. I somehow had the impression by checking some random timelines that RFE's occurred pretty soon (like 3-4 months after NOA1). So I had the impression that ALL files were chacked within 4-5 months and then let to seat for another 5-6 months...I might be paronoid though!

September 03 2019 : received case number (72 days after approval - it was a long 10 weeks waiting time  😶)

October 17 2019 : documents reviewed by NVC - one document missing / others approved (first review after 35 days / 5 weeks)

October 21 2019 : missing document submitted (police certificate from another country I lived in - this country is requiring 2 different police certificates and I only had one...stupid mistake)

Timeline
21 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Welcome to you I am from France too 🙂

When they will look at your file , 

As said before , probably next year if it’s still the same with Nebraska SC.

Hello fellow French :) when did you file your I130? 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Devon&Sandra said:

Hello fellow French :) when did you file your I130? 

Hello 👋 🙂

My Priority date is August 29 ,2018 .

so we hope to hear something from NSC before the end of June for my NOA2.

Like that  maybe , we could move before the end of the year 🤞🙏

don’t hesite to ask if you want to know something ! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.