TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
12 minutes ago, JMPM said:

Someone just posted their receipt on facebook they didn't do anything special. Just a regular USC filing I-130. 87 days from filing to NOA2 of course. It was Potomac.   

Those that still believe that Nebraska is operating as intended need to open their eyes and get their congress folk involved. 

I blotted out more of their poor attempt of concealing information 

image.png.85cd713f44e53e5bdd0a5799e785cb43.png

I’ve gotten involved, still nothing is being done! 87 days , are you serious?!?!?!?!?!? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
44 minutes ago, IndiaAnnie said:

Visa Journey runs off statistical data from users that input their dates as they come. We will see shift in coming 1-2mths *if* people start to get approved faster. It's just an estimate based on data from the past and really just a general median guideline. 

Yeah that’s what I’m hoping to see. I realize it’s just a sampling..but case tracker is pretty depressing too. I just know it’s going to be at least a 2 month wait for Mumbai interview and that’s after the next step which we all know is taking about 3 months. I just came back from India so I’m just praying we make it by end of year. I will go back for the interview to be with him. 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I'm going to contact our congressman too! This is just ridiculous. Mind you I live in Canada so we have it relatively easy because we get to see each other every couple of months or so, but this is not even about us at that point. It's for everyone going through this. The unfairness of the process simply blows my mind. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
16 minutes ago, MrsEze said:

I’ve gotten involved, still nothing is being done! 87 days , are you serious?!?!?!?!?!? 

When you call the senator / congressmen as I did today they tell you that everything is ok and that NSC is the fastest SC ..

and ehen tou say the opposite to them they tell you again that no non everything is normal .. bla bla ..

Edited by ASCDT2017

42 minutes ago, M@B said:

Someone posted an hour ago that June 15 was approved, for me at least some kind of positive date .. 🤪

where did you see this information?

7 hours ago, JMPM said:

Someone just posted their receipt on facebook they didn't do anything special. Just a regular USC filing I-130. 87 days from filing to NOA2 of course. It was Potomac.   

Those that still believe that Nebraska is operating as intended need to open their eyes and get their congress folk involved. 

I blotted out more of their poor attempt of concealing information 

image.png.85cd713f44e53e5bdd0a5799e785cb43.png

But when you look at the USCIS website for Potomac.It states May 26, 2018 as the case inquiry date and 8.5 to 11 months. So with that said just because the dates on the website states it does not mean it will take that long or it could mean it takes longer. Some cases are probably easier to approve faster and some may not be. We must all me optimistic and keep the faith. We do not work at the USCIS and regardless of what we think we know on how they prioritize cases we will never know. This is a good example. But writing your Congress person or making your voice heard is always good. it's good for us now and all future people that file cases.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, Mr. Bama said:

But when you look at the USCIS website for Potomac.It states May 26, 2018 as the case inquiry date and 8.5 to 11 months. So with that said just because the dates on the website states it does not mean it will take that long or it could mean it takes longer. Some cases are probably easier to approve faster and some may not be. We must all me optimistic and keep the faith. We do not work at the USCIS and regardless of what we think we know on how they prioritize cases we will never know. This is a good example. But writing your Congress person or making your voice heard is always good. it's good for us now and all future people that file cases.

You can see all approved list of VJ member from below list.

You can check for each Service center latest approval. Potomac is on fire approving Janurary 2019 month

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=6&option=3&sortby=2

30 minutes ago, Andrew123 said:

You can see all approved list of VJ member from below list.

You can check for each Service center latest approval. Potomac is on fire approving Janurary 2019 month

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=6&option=3&sortby=2

Can't show that to them they won't open their eyes. Don't show them the bar graph either comparing how much as been approved. (most mobile users don't see the bar graph anyways)

Things got this bad because of complacency. It shouldn't be accepted. And most of it is political. United States citizens shouldn't be involved in the crossfire of political motivated policy.  Following legal immigration procedures should be rewarded. That's why I'm being vocal on others demanding action from their representatives that have been elected to work for the people. 

I haven't been on this boat ride long but only because I wasn't aware of the situation but im educating my friends and family what's up and they are just as shocked. I have even found some that have experienced something similar but they never spoke about it. A silent issue continues to go on if no attention is made to it. 

Right now there's a lot of distraction going on that noone's paying attention to these service centers. Texas could be next in operating this way. 

Edited by JMPM

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

24 minutes ago, JMPM said:

Can't show that to them they won't open their eyes. Don't show them the bar graph either comparing how much as been approved. (most mobile users don't see the bar graph anyways)

Things got this bad because of complacency. It shouldn't be accepted. And most of it is political. United States citizens shouldn't be involved in the crossfire of political motivated policy.  Following legal immigration procedures should be rewarded. That's why I'm being vocal on others demanding action from their representatives that have been elected to work for the people. 

I haven't been on this boat ride long but only because I wasn't aware of the situation but im educating my friends and family what's up and they are just as shocked. I have even found some that have experienced something similar but they never spoke about it. A silent issue continues to go on if no attention is made to it. 

Right now there's a lot of distraction going on that noone's paying attention to these service centers. Texas could be next in operating this way. 

I understand I think you are making valid points.

56 minutes ago, JMPM said:

I agree 100%! It's absolutely political nonsense... Our government doesn't work for "we the people" anymore. They are only concerned with fighting with the other political party, not taking care of the American people. Doesn't matter what party you lean towards, they both are equally guilty. I can't just be complacent, because even if the wife gets approved today we still have to go through the same ####### to get her 2 kids here. We are both trying to keep our heads up, but it's definitely tuff seeing how poorly this process works. 

My congressman nor senator have either one given me a return response from last week. Hopefully I have time to try and call them today. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

I’ve reached out to another congressman today and I feel like they are not of much help. “Sign a release form, we can’t expedite only help you check status, we can only voice your concerns to them”. I’ve done all these already still no change. It’s like my hands are tied and mouth sealed. I’m calling USCIS again. I don’t know what’s so hard in doing your job you’re being paid to do! I’ll ask this question again, what else could we possibly do to get them to start approving cases at lead to the dates they claim to be processing on line. Speed it up, Nebraska 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
36 minutes ago, MrsEze said:

I’ve reached out to another congressman today and I feel like they are not of much help. “Sign a release form, we can’t expedite only help you check status, we can only voice your concerns to them”. I’ve done all these already still no change. It’s like my hands are tied and mouth sealed. I’m calling USCIS again. I don’t know what’s so hard in doing your job you’re being paid to do! I’ll ask this question again, what else could we possibly do to get them to start approving cases at lead to the dates they claim to be processing on line. Speed it up, Nebraska 

It’s like we tried everything..

nobody wants to help . They decides and do what they want  and we have just to undergo ..

calling senators doesn’t seems to help ..

we tried many times already and at each time we have to give the release form authorization to finally have an answer we coul have by ourselves going on USCIS website our calling USCIS or when we have senator / congressman on staff  the line they don’t really listen and don’t care about what we say because they have official infos and you can give proofs they are just listen to cut you to tell you are wrong and they have different infos ..

they give us prefabricated answered and don’t really care about the reality of the situation.

I don’t really know what to do anymore at that stage ..

Edited by ASCDT2017

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.