TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Team A Forever said:

I'm in Mississippi as well. May I ask which senator are you writing to? 

This link will provide all info regarding the "legal immigration crisis" backlog etc. and has a search link to find your representative:

https://www.aila.org/infonet/aila-policy-brief-uscis-processing-delays

https://www.aila.org/cissna

https://www.aila.org/advo-media/tools/advocacy-action-center#/   search bar is at the bottom of the page. 

On 4/7/2019 at 8:34 AM, Jo&Ro said:

Absolutely 100% agree... This is total BS! No reason for the differences between offices, and no reason for this to take 12+ months for a U.S. Citizen to get a foreign spouse or kids here. Assuming no legal issues or mistakes on our part. I can't just settle for this even when my wife gets here because we will start the process over to bring her 2 kids soon as she makes it here. Having known ahead it was taking this long we would have filed for them at the same time as her. Their English is not good and we thought another year or so with tutors would make for an easier transition to school here. That was under the assumption that it was taking less than 6 months to get here from start to finish. We were a little misinformed and then the process just keeps taking longer and longer also. We are both trying to stay positive, but definitely getting more pissed, discouraged, and annoyed by the day. Especially knowing it all starts over with the kids soon as she gets here. 

This link will provide all info regarding the "legal immigration crisis" backlog etc. and has a search link to find your representative:

https://www.aila.org/advo-media/tools/advocacy-action-center#/   search bar is at the bottom of the page. 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Timeline
42 minutes ago, MayzieMcgrew said:

Did you guys see the Date of Inquiry is back to June? it's at June 25th, in fact :).  Hopefully they'll start moving a bit faster!

Yeah they changed it back last week on Thursday, but case tracker and visa journey show no changes in applications. 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
6 hours ago, Team A Forever said:

I'm in Mississippi as well. May I ask which senator are you writing to? 

Sure !

we contacted the Senator Roger Wicker

here is thé phone Numbers of Kim Chamberlin ( immigration liaison for him): (662)429-1002

Edited by ASCDT2017

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, ASCDT2017 said:

Sure !

we contacted the Senator Roger Wicker

here is thé phone Numbers of Kim Chamberlin ( immigration liaison for him): (662)429-1002

Thank you so much!

Timeline
2 hours ago, GAMAJM said:

Thank you for the information!

Timeline
28 minutes ago, Team A Forever said:

Thank you so much!

We had them on the phone few mn ago ...

they say that NSC is actually the fastest SC.. 

We explained the whole situation ..

that NSC is the slowest ( comparison to Potomac etc) 

nothing positive from this phone call ..

Everything we tried to explained was answered by the Negative ..

very sad right now ..

Edited by ASCDT2017

Timeline
5 minutes ago, ASCDT2017 said:

very sad right now ..

Yea, I’ll say it. They’re full of 💩!

Edited by MrsEze

Timeline
6 minutes ago, ASCDT2017 said:

very sad right now ..

Don’t be sad. I was sad too when I first figured that what they say online isn’t the reality. But we know eventually they’ll get to us all. It’s just aggravating because we’ve waited so long and actually depended on the truth from the website. I called earlier too and they told me crazy excuses like every scenario is different and if they’re only allowed to process 1000 cases and have 1800 that the 800 gets pushed into the next month hence pushing us back and she was rude about it too! Heartless, I tell ya! 

Timeline

Ok guys , 

i have a question please because I am a little beat lost ..

what about if I am denied ? 

Yeah sorry I am not very positive right now ..

if i prove that I will come back to my country ( France ) will they give me back my ESTA or i will be “locked” forever and I will never have the possibility to go to states anymore? 

Thank you for your answer 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, MrsEze said:

Don’t be sad. I was sad too when I first figured that what they say online isn’t the reality. But we know eventually they’ll get to us all. It’s just aggravating because we’ve waited so long and actually depended on the truth from the website. I called earlier too and they told me crazy excuses like every scenario is different and if they’re only allowed to process 1000 cases and have 1800 that the 800 gets pushed into the next month hence pushing us back and she was rude about it too! Heartless, I tell ya! 

Awful ..

its like bang our head against a wall ..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

so why is Nebraska not moving at all??????????? It will be encouraging to see some movement but it appears they are just stuck!!!

Urgh... 

For the past 4 months they have been stuck on April/May... why???? 

Edited by Nyhearts

Timeline

Yeah they changed it back last week on Thursday, but case tracker and visa journey show no changes in applications. 

Visa Journey runs off statistical data from users that input their dates as they come. We will see shift in coming 1-2mths *if* people start to get approved faster. It's just an estimate based on data from the past and really just a general median guideline. 

Timeline

Yep, as a June 6th filer, I'm like that" receipt date for inquiry" thing is clearly an automated number that changes every day. It just means that when you are a few weeks past their "upper limit" (10 months right now), you can file an inquiry. Right now I would be surprised if anyone with a June PD sent an inquiry and got more than a standard "Wait 60 days then contact us again" response like I did. 

Someone just posted their receipt on facebook they didn't do anything special. Just a regular USC filing I-130. 87 days from filing to NOA2 of course. It was Potomac.   

Those that still believe that Nebraska is operating as intended need to open their eyes and get their congress folk involved. 

I blotted out more of their poor attempt of concealing information 

image.png.85cd713f44e53e5bdd0a5799e785cb43.png

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.