TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, gonzolux said:

This appears only for lawyers to fill out on behalf of their clients, and we are not using one, but if you know anyone who is using a lawyer this could be good. Next week is the AILA (American Immigration Lawyers Association) National Day of Action on Capitol Hill . https://www.aila.org/infonet/call-for-examples-impacts-of-uscis-processing

We could also email them too.  If you have questions or experience technical issues, please send an email to reports@aila.org, subject line "USCIS Processing Delay Examples."

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Sent an online message to my Senator and an email to my attorney about the AILA asking what their law firm is doing about it! They’re getting paid, so they need to be our voices!! 

The part that makes me the most upset is the Permanent Residents getting preference over US Citizens. I understand that later on they have to wait, but they shouldn’t be given preference in the first half of the process. 

I hope all of these voices together make the issue too loud to be ignored! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
6 hours ago, JMPM said:

We could also email them too.  If you have questions or experience technical issues, please send an email to reports@aila.org, subject line "USCIS Processing Delay Examples."

Yes! I sent them my full four page summary and all supporting documentation to show the impact in my case on five children (between two countries), my health (mental, physical and emotional) and a full accounting of the astronomical amount of $$$ spent in 2-1/2yrs that could have stayed in our economy had they issued a visitor Visa and had reasonable processing times!! I have them permission to use my information excluding any personal/sensitive information for their cause.

I also noted the processing times, comparison and permanent resident preference over citizen because that personally bothers me...no offense to anyone applying as a resident.

Goodnight and good luck to all ha ha!!

I just went my senator webpage in Alabama and generated tbe letter. All i need to do is print it, sign it, and mail it tomorrow. I took copied what another person said in this group and I added on to it. Below is what I said. Hopefully it helps someone else write their letter or email.

"I am writing in regards to the legal Immigration process as a whole, and not as an inquiry or update on my particular case. 

After much research, I find that in February of this year (85) House Democrats sent a letter to the Director of USCIS in regards to the extreme backlog of cases and their concern for the process. Statistics show that the number of applications being submitted has declined over the past year, but yet USCIS timelines for processing has got longer. 

In addition, the Association of Immigration Lawyers also sent a letter to USCIS addressing the issue of this administration "creating a barrier to legal immigration". We are in a crisis situation, and (we) the people are asking for our Representatives to get involved. 

Now as I look this morning on the USCIS website, Nebraska Sevice Center has set there processing time for CR1/Spouse back 2.5 months. Initially when I submitted my application back in January 2019 the wait time was 7.5 - 9 months before sending an inquiry. Today, April 3rd the USCIS shows 9.5 to 12 months" 

I am writing because I research and hear stories of many people waiting to get issued a immigration visa for their wife that is going beyond the timeline set out by USCIS. This is having much fiancial impact on the United States Citizen. Because traveling to visit your wife 2 to 4 times a year is much.

I filed for my wife petition January 2, 2019 to the Nebraska Service Center. By looking at many other timelines with this service center and reading all the horror stories, it scares me to death that my wife and I will have to wait very long past the dealine in order for her to move to Alabama.

I am a 100 percent disabled veteran, about 14 years in the Army, I medically retired in 2015, and I currently work as a Department of the Army Civilian. 

I served my country honorably and I expect my country to ensure my families well being. I ask you to investigate this backlog at the Nebraska Servive Center for the following reasons:

1. Backlog of Spouse Immigration Visa

2. The time difference amongst all the service centers

3. Any potential bias or irregularities when reviewing cases.

4. The financial impact it cost the American citizen to visit their spouses throughout this long long process.

As a former Soldier in the Army, i understand the time it takes to do background checks and to ensure we allow the proper people in this country or state that add value to our country.

I understand because i currently hold a 2 different security clearances.

However, there has to be a better process to streamline the Immagrant Visa process.

Families are the backbone of a marriage, families suppose to pray together, live together, and be in harmony. I am so afraid that with the long process it can greatly impact marriages. Long distance relationships are already difficult to maintain and added undue delays and processing immagrant visa only adds to that stress level.

Finally i can imagine the amount of stories you have heard about the wait times and the unfairness of the immagrant visa process.

But I respectfully ask you to look into this matter and help people like me to get approve faster than the timeline set out on the USCIS website. Families are hurting spiritually and emotionally behind the wait times, being wrongly denied, USCIS claiming to have lost documents, and all the unecessarry back and forth.

Finally I close with this. The security of our country i tske seriously, and i take fraudulent behavior by anyone serious. I know it exist in the world. But, i truly believe that 90% of the applicants applying to legally to enter this country and these marriages are legit and bona fide. It is my core belief. Just because 10% is doing the wrong things should not punish the other 90%.

Matthew 17:20-24 King James Version (KJV)

20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

I look forward to your response and feedback. Thanks for hearing me.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I think there is an error for processing time of Nebraska because every one know that if filling for married son or daughter over 21 it takes more years then unmarried. I already reported to my congress person!!! 

9.5 Months to 12 Months

U.S. citizen filing for an unmarried son or daughter over 21

April 17, 2018

9.5 Months to 12 Months

U.S. citizen filing for a married son or daughter over 21

April 17, 2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

Im not a Nebraska filer but I commend you all for taking action and speaking out....this is ridiculous!

Lucky you!! My Pd is before you but still waiting for the approval.. this is so sad.. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
40 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

Im not a Nebraska filer but I commend you all for taking action and speaking out....this is ridiculous!

Thank you for the nice comment and support!!

13 hours ago, Mr. Bama said:

I just went my senator webpage in Alabama and generated tbe letter. All i need to do is print it, sign it, and mail it tomorrow. I took copied what another person said in this group and I added on to it. Below is what I said. Hopefully it helps someone else write their letter or email.

"I am writing in regards to the legal Immigration process as a whole, and not as an inquiry or update on my particular case. 

After much research, I find that in February of this year (85) House Democrats sent a letter to the Director of USCIS in regards to the extreme backlog of cases and their concern for the process. Statistics show that the number of applications being submitted has declined over the past year, but yet USCIS timelines for processing has got longer. 

In addition, the Association of Immigration Lawyers also sent a letter to USCIS addressing the issue of this administration "creating a barrier to legal immigration". We are in a crisis situation, and (we) the people are asking for our Representatives to get involved. 

Now as I look this morning on the USCIS website, Nebraska Sevice Center has set there processing time for CR1/Spouse back 2.5 months. Initially when I submitted my application back in January 2019 the wait time was 7.5 - 9 months before sending an inquiry. Today, April 3rd the USCIS shows 9.5 to 12 months" 

I am writing because I research and hear stories of many people waiting to get issued a immigration visa for their wife that is going beyond the timeline set out by USCIS. This is having much fiancial impact on the United States Citizen. Because traveling to visit your wife 2 to 4 times a year is much.

I filed for my wife petition January 2, 2019 to the Nebraska Service Center. By looking at many other timelines with this service center and reading all the horror stories, it scares me to death that my wife and I will have to wait very long past the dealine in order for her to move to Alabama.

I am a 100 percent disabled veteran, about 14 years in the Army, I medically retired in 2015, and I currently work as a Department of the Army Civilian. 

I served my country honorably and I expect my country to ensure my families well being. I ask you to investigate this backlog at the Nebraska Servive Center for the following reasons:

1. Backlog of Spouse Immigration Visa

2. The time difference amongst all the service centers

3. Any potential bias or irregularities when reviewing cases.

4. The financial impact it cost the American citizen to visit their spouses throughout this long long process.

As a former Soldier in the Army, i understand the time it takes to do background checks and to ensure we allow the proper people in this country or state that add value to our country.

I understand because i currently hold a 2 different security clearances.

However, there has to be a better process to streamline the Immagrant Visa process.

Families are the backbone of a marriage, families suppose to pray together, live together, and be in harmony. I am so afraid that with the long process it can greatly impact marriages. Long distance relationships are already difficult to maintain and added undue delays and processing immagrant visa only adds to that stress level.

Finally i can imagine the amount of stories you have heard about the wait times and the unfairness of the immagrant visa process.

But I respectfully ask you to look into this matter and help people like me to get approve faster than the timeline set out on the USCIS website. Families are hurting spiritually and emotionally behind the wait times, being wrongly denied, USCIS claiming to have lost documents, and all the unecessarry back and forth.

Finally I close with this. The security of our country i tske seriously, and i take fraudulent behavior by anyone serious. I know it exist in the world. But, i truly believe that 90% of the applicants applying to legally to enter this country and these marriages are legit and bona fide. It is my core belief. Just because 10% is doing the wrong things should not punish the other 90%.

Matthew 17:20-24 King James Version (KJV)

20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

I look forward to your response and feedback. Thanks for hearing me.

Thank you for your service. Good luck and God bless...

2 hours ago, Jo&Ro said:

Thank you for your service. Good luck and God bless...

Thank you and good luck to you as well.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
On 4/3/2019 at 5:22 PM, Pininfarina said:

STOP complaining about processing time on here and send in a complaint.

The more that send those complaints the better for all of us.

We are writing to our senator in Mississippi now 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline

Stupid question may be, but how do you all know what congressman to contact? And how do you contact them and what specifically do you say? We are at NSC too.

NOA1 for I130 - Dec 10th, 2018

Filed for K3 July 8, 2019.

Expedited I130 September 8, 2019 still pending review

Expedited I129F September 28, 2019.

I129F expedite request was denied on October 1st, 2018. No change since. Still pending approval/denial

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
On 4/2/2019 at 5:00 PM, GAMAJM said:

Why does a permanent resident get preference over US citizen! That’s messed up! Omg this is a nightmare! 😔 so sad 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 minute ago, Tissa said:

Stupid question may be, but how do you all know what congressman to contact? And how do you contact them and what specifically do you say? We are at NSC too.

Not stupid question ! 

With my husband ( the petitioner ) we have contacted the senator of the state that  we will live in . 

You can google the state senators of the state that you plan to live in . 

You simply explain your situation . 

I hope I answered your question 🙂

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline
Just now, Gloria Camara said:

This is so crazy And it’s starting to bother peoples Emotional well-being US citizen should have a preference I’m not against anyone this whole process is just really getting to me

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.