TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Hi all!   I am so sad.  I just got 3 notices on my cell our case was updated....with much anxiety I opened it but I am scared.

States Notice Explaining USCIS Actions was Mailed.   On March 14, 2019 we began reviewing your form I130....We mailed you a notice informing you on the action we intend to take on your case.  Please follwo the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials??????????????????????  I am in tears.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
24 minutes ago, SlimLisa said:

Hi all!   I am so sad.  I just got 3 notices on my cell our case was updated....with much anxiety I opened it but I am scared.

States Notice Explaining USCIS Actions was Mailed.   On March 14, 2019 we began reviewing your form I130....We mailed you a notice informing you on the action we intend to take on your case.  Please follwo the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials??????????????????????  I am in tears.  

Just hope for the good!. 

Filed: Other Timeline
30 minutes ago, SlimLisa said:

I hopefully been great news 🙏🏽

6 minutes ago, durdana said:

Just hope for the good!. 

I hope so but after researching I understand it will be an intent to deny I just have to wait to see why?  We submitted everything they asked. Tons of pictures , everything possible. 

5 minutes ago, durdana said:

May be there is RFE, but be positive! what your online status is showing? 

It says the same that Notice to Take Action 

11 hours ago, Michael_194 said:

I am thinking more along the lines of an RFE. Don't think so negative. Even an intent to deny isn't a complete denial anyway. Cheer up!

On the other hand cant believe this thread almost never updates with any new case updates. 

Thank you!   I thought about everything last night.  We gave everything on the check list, our complete wedding pictures which was beautiful, we even took photos of each conversation on FAcebook and made photos to show all our interaction for 10 months, provided our airline tickets, jewelry he bought me with receipts, my life insurance policy and my 401K plans shows him as beneficiary,  A bank statement with both have and letters from my children and many good friends notarized for testimony of witness that we are in love and a marriage of love.    So we cannot think of what else they might needs?  Hmmmm  but we are prepared to provide them now 15 months of call logs and more letters from my parents and my mangers at work, more money orders in which he sendt me money to pay bills or on special holidays for gifts for me. Also our bank statement again where our balance has grown, plus now he is on my auto -insurance (which he is not even here).   My head is spinning on what else I can use to prove if this might be there request?

I thank everyone who has been so kind to me during this 15 months wait thus far!   I feel God is on our side. 

On 3/7/2019 at 8:35 AM, Rosie91 said:

Oh dear, if I read this I have a long wait ahead for me and my new hubby!

Filed in feb and the indicator here says we should receive something in December.

But If I read your comments here some are waiting over 14 months!! how did that happen:O. Did they request any additional proof?

Like to hear some thoughts.

I filed in Feb 2018 got approval October 2018 and just finished with NVC Timelines differ I guess depending on the case it was Nebraska

I saw that our case had a "movement" on the 8th of February, but haven't gotten any news about that movement.  We filed in September 2018.  Any idea what it could be?

16 minutes ago, MayzieMcgrew said:

I saw that our case had a "movement" on the 8th of February, but haven't gotten any news about that movement.  We filed in September 2018.  Any idea what it could be?

hello, what kind of movement ? you exactly received a movement notice?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.