TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

5 minutes ago, Kimi31 said:

Have a look at form G-639

it says it’s not for updates but then says it’s for permission for other parties to request information pertaining to you

its a starting point 

14 minutes ago, SlimLisa said:

I have been reading and one of the topics is to send also a release form allowing them to obtain private information from USCIS.   I will get this all done tonight.  I am at work and have to research this release more....is it a form on the site or just free hand and get it certificated  ... 2 months ago when I saw that we were left behind I started becoming very depressed and anxious.   I became unable to eat and stomach pain.  I have lost 24 pounds in 2 months.  I surely will be skin and bones if this continues. 

Hello,

i am a April 2018 filler who is still waiting for an approval...I see u r actively post your USCIS rant and I feel your pain...I am in same boat of waiting..well I don’t  belong to Muslim community ...and neither does my wife but we r just doing the ping pong of waiting...regarding your congressional inquiry...u can try that ..I tried that and what I got was the same answer as any USCIS rep gives over the phone...case has been assigned to an immigration officer ...and to wait for 60 days...so there r a lot of members here who r just waiting...some who r in processing time and some who like US r out of processing times...I wish u the very best for your journey and hopefully we all get approved soon...

1 hour ago, Kimi31 said:

Have a look at form G-639

it says it’s not for updates but then says it’s for permission for other parties to request information pertaining to you

its a starting point 

Thank you So Very Much Kimi31 for doing the research for me!   I will print that after my work shift and quickly get this done!!!!   I appreciate you! 

49 minutes ago, The Rock ll said:

Hello,

i am a April 2018 filler who is still waiting for an approval...I see u r actively post your USCIS rant and I feel your pain...I am in same boat of waiting..well I don’t  belong to Muslim community ...and neither does my wife but we r just doing the ping pong of waiting...regarding your congressional inquiry...u can try that ..I tried that and what I got was the same answer as any USCIS rep gives over the phone...case has been assigned to an immigration officer ...and to wait for 60 days...so there r a lot of members here who r just waiting...some who r in processing time and some who like US r out of processing times...I wish u the very best for your journey and hopefully we all get approved soon...

Hi The Rock II.     Yes I read that Trump has made this hard for congress personnel to get involved.    I  have empathy for all of us who are waiting, especially those like you who have gone over the processing time listed on the website and me who has even gone over the 1 year mark.   Sitting here at 14 months and in the dark and they are asking me to wait even longer has me torn up.  I hear the secondary process is like 7 months too.   I can just keep praying, waiting and be proactive.    I hope you do not follow in our path.....definitely put you in my prayers since yours is taking longer too.  Hope you are approved before the  1year mark. 

thank you for writing your experience with congress. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
1 hour ago, CG2020 said:

Any recent approval for Nebreska service center? I see few vj members celebrating on approval for November,2018 from Potomac service center. 

I think if there are they are mostly from mid to late May. Unfortunately I don't think many of us will get as lucky to get approved nearly as quickly as the Potomac people. Most Nebraska followers I've seen on here have been taking 9 months for approval usually right now

Our CR1 Journey:

USCIS Stage:

• Feb 14 2019: NOA1 (NSC)
  • July 31 2019: I129f NOA1
  • Sep 19 2019: I129f NOA2 (Denied - 50 days from NOA1)
  • Sep 19 2019: I130 NOA2 (Approved - 217 days from NOA1)

NVC Stage:

• Sep 27 2019: Sent to Department of State
  • Oct 31 2019: Case number received (34 days since sent)
  • Nov 1 2019: IV & AOS fees received & paid
  • Nov 14 2019: IV & AOS submitted
  • Dec 18 2019: All docs accepted, but one additional doc requested (5 weeks from submission)
  • Dec 18 2019: Requested doc submitted
  • Feb 19 2020: Documentarily Qualified (9 weeks from 2nd submission, 14 weeks from first submission)

Interview Stage:

• Mar 11 2020: Interview letter received
  • Apr 1 2020: Interview date
  • Mar 17 2020: Interview cancelled due to COVID-19
  • August 3 2020: Rescheduled letter received, new appointment August 25 2020
  • August 25 2020: Visa approved at interview! (558 days from NOA1)
  • September 10 2020: Embassy received passport in mail
  • September 15 2020: Passport with visa in hand

October 11 2020: Arrived in US!

I heard some good new last night through a source that states our case is actively being reviewed now.    Hopefully, good new coming our way with an approval

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, SlimLisa said:

I heard some good new last night through a source that states our case is actively being reviewed now.    Hopefully, good new coming our way with an approval

7 minutes ago, SlimLisa said:

Yay!!!!!!!!

On 3/6/2019 at 12:35 AM, LilyJohansen said:

I think if there are they are mostly from mid to late May. Unfortunately I don't think many of us will get as lucky to get approved nearly as quickly as the Potomac people. Most Nebraska followers I've seen on here have been taking 9 months for approval usually right now

Hi Lilly, 

I can see our time line is the same, I hope the wait is not too long!

Good luck:)

Feb 14 2019: Send I-130(a)
Feb 19 2019: Delivered

Feb 21 2019: Received NOA1 assigned to Nebraska Service Center

Oct 2 2019: Send I-129F

Oct 7th 2019: Delivered

Oct: 11th 2019: Received NOA1

March 30th 2020: I-130 Approved 

April 13th 2020: Case received by the NVC

May 1st 2020: NVC Welcome email received

May 1st 2020: Paid Bills, processed on May 5th 2020

May 15th 2020: First initial submission

May 26th 2020: Final submission

June 1st 2020: DQ NVC

Waiting for interview letter..

Oh dear, if I read this I have a long wait ahead for me and my new hubby!

Filed in feb and the indicator here says we should receive something in December.

But If I read your comments here some are waiting over 14 months!! how did that happen:O. Did they request any additional proof?

Like to hear some thoughts.

Feb 14 2019: Send I-130(a)
Feb 19 2019: Delivered

Feb 21 2019: Received NOA1 assigned to Nebraska Service Center

Oct 2 2019: Send I-129F

Oct 7th 2019: Delivered

Oct: 11th 2019: Received NOA1

March 30th 2020: I-130 Approved 

April 13th 2020: Case received by the NVC

May 1st 2020: NVC Welcome email received

May 1st 2020: Paid Bills, processed on May 5th 2020

May 15th 2020: First initial submission

May 26th 2020: Final submission

June 1st 2020: DQ NVC

Waiting for interview letter..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
3 hours ago, Rosie91 said:

Hi Lilly, 

I can see our time line is the same, I hope the wait is not too long!

Good luck:)

We are in the same boat for sure! Thank you, good luck to you as well! Let’s hope the wait is not too brutal 🤞🏻

Our CR1 Journey:

USCIS Stage:

• Feb 14 2019: NOA1 (NSC)
  • July 31 2019: I129f NOA1
  • Sep 19 2019: I129f NOA2 (Denied - 50 days from NOA1)
  • Sep 19 2019: I130 NOA2 (Approved - 217 days from NOA1)

NVC Stage:

• Sep 27 2019: Sent to Department of State
  • Oct 31 2019: Case number received (34 days since sent)
  • Nov 1 2019: IV & AOS fees received & paid
  • Nov 14 2019: IV & AOS submitted
  • Dec 18 2019: All docs accepted, but one additional doc requested (5 weeks from submission)
  • Dec 18 2019: Requested doc submitted
  • Feb 19 2020: Documentarily Qualified (9 weeks from 2nd submission, 14 weeks from first submission)

Interview Stage:

• Mar 11 2020: Interview letter received
  • Apr 1 2020: Interview date
  • Mar 17 2020: Interview cancelled due to COVID-19
  • August 3 2020: Rescheduled letter received, new appointment August 25 2020
  • August 25 2020: Visa approved at interview! (558 days from NOA1)
  • September 10 2020: Embassy received passport in mail
  • September 15 2020: Passport with visa in hand

October 11 2020: Arrived in US!

1 hour ago, Rosie91 said:

Oh dear, if I read this I have a long wait ahead for me and my new hubby!

Filed in feb and the indicator here says we should receive something in December.

But If I read your comments here some are waiting over 14 months!! how did that happen:O. Did they request any additional proof?

Like to hear some thoughts.

Our application was accepted P D 1/12/18.  Never receipt anything.  after 10 months I did an inquiry.  They responded addtl review were being done allow 60 days.

01/13/19 after 1 year mark my attorney did inquiry.  They state in line to be reviewed, reviewed in order received allow 60 days.

Reviewed in the order received is not correct as everyone in the January 2018 I130 filers all were approved, we were left behind.  Plus first they stated addtl reviews being done, then they said in line to be reviewed.   So we are just in the dark. 

10 minutes ago, Michael_194 said:

Biggest mistake by the lockbox was sending any of our petitions to nebraska. 25th of this month is my 9 months mark...while potomac are approving end of november cases for 2018. That alone screams unfair in the system. 

I'm officially pissed. 

If you look at the transfer of work, Nebrasugot a lot transferred last year. Not just I-130

that could be it 

if I can find the link i’ll Post it https://www.uscis.gov/workload-transfers

Edited by Kimi31

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.