TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

honest my attorney sent me this very long informative report  by AWILA.   It speaks of how their USCIS  websites are not accurate, their emails or text to us mean nothing.   It just states the only accuracy is the one they request more evidence or the one that states approved.   My PAID 01/12/2018, they said my case was last handled 9/9/2018-----but it was not handled.   They responded to the attorney it has not been reviewed at all.  Sadly, my gas is on the back burner because of my husband's religion.   I understand they need to be careful, but they also need to be fair and not judge one single person by the religion....keep processing in order and meet the man!!!     Think about it, the cases are handled in the order they are received....but NO they are not because on the January 2018 filers......  myself and another person were the only ones left behind.   Nebraska is approving May and June,,,,,,,so mine is January......what order?     

I kept reading and I ran across links and literature on CARRP program and I think this is where my husband's case landed.   It is what I thought, a Muslim issue.  I respect the United States to be secure, but not every Muslim is a terrorist but I guess they can be discriminated against due to history.   We are going to have to wait a very long time if his case is here from everything I have read.   No need to be as he and all his immediate and extended family are just like the  regular every day country folks in the USA.    I am so sad.     21 days until there next wait 60 days is up.   We are beaten down so bad but will remain strong! 

Edited by SlimLisa

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
On 2/19/2019 at 1:13 AM, SlimLisa said:

I kept reading and I ran across links and literature on CARRP program and I think this is where my husband's case landed.   It is what I thought, a Muslim issue.  I respect the United States to be secure, but not every Muslim is a terrorist but I guess they can be discriminated against due to history.   We are going to have to wait a very long time if his case is here from everything I have read.   No need to be as he and all his immediate and extended family are just like the  regular every day country folks in the USA.    I am so sad.     21 days until there next wait 60 days is up.   We are beaten down so bad but will remain strong! 

Be strong!!! They’ll see the truth. I’m so sorry it is taking so long! One day at a time. Only 20 more days now. The days will fly by. Keep up your faith! You’ll be with your husband soon! 

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 2/6/2019 at 4:55 PM, Brittany & Jamie said:

But look at the date. It says that it was last updated Jan 31st. Everyone else’s status still says it was recieved. The date means they opened your file and it’s in a que of some sort. Still might be up to 60 days for you to see a status change. 

Everyone’s date says Jan 31st or feb 1st and no one knows what’s happened. Don’t panic. Lol 

Ur right something is going on with tht......my last update shows Feb 1 but case still shows received. Hope we hear something soon. 

13 hours ago, Jessica and Ne said:

Be strong!!! They’ll see the truth. I’m so sorry it is taking so long! One day at a time. Only 20 more days now. The days will fly by. Keep up your faith! You’ll be with your husband soon! 

We pray so hard.  thank you

I think Nebraska Service Center has kept spouse petition as very low priority hence its now taking around 11 months to get approved. Might go even longer by seeing their current movement in coming months. Mine brother filed petition on April 13th, 2018 and got approval letter yesterday in mail, 310 days lol. 

As my petition also routed to Nebraska, I have now no hope until 12 months. Its so unfair for the same petition with so much discrepancy. NSC taking around 10 months and more while Potomac is approving in just 4 months. SMH....

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
5 minutes ago, JK1880 said:

I think Nebraska Service Center has kept spouse petition as very low priority hence its now taking around 11 months to get approved. Might go even longer by seeing their current movement in coming months. Mine brother filed petition on April 13th, 2018 and got approval letter yesterday in mail, 310 days lol. 

As my petition also routed to Nebraska, I have now no hope until 12 months. Its so unfair for the same petition with so much discrepancy. NSC taking around 10 months and more while Potomac is approving in just 4 months. SMH....

Very sad and unfair. I'll hit my 8th month of waiting  Feb 28, 2019. I'm not expecting to hear from them probably end March or April. 😔💔

Try to get busy with work or any fun activities to help clear ur mind from the long wait.  I keep busy with work and planning my trips to see my husband 😍 it helps a little with the long wait 🙄

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

Nebraska filer NOA1 on Feb 21st

Not looking forward to this long wait!

Our CR1 Journey:

USCIS Stage:

• Feb 14 2019: NOA1 (NSC)
  • July 31 2019: I129f NOA1
  • Sep 19 2019: I129f NOA2 (Denied - 50 days from NOA1)
  • Sep 19 2019: I130 NOA2 (Approved - 217 days from NOA1)

NVC Stage:

• Sep 27 2019: Sent to Department of State
  • Oct 31 2019: Case number received (34 days since sent)
  • Nov 1 2019: IV & AOS fees received & paid
  • Nov 14 2019: IV & AOS submitted
  • Dec 18 2019: All docs accepted, but one additional doc requested (5 weeks from submission)
  • Dec 18 2019: Requested doc submitted
  • Feb 19 2020: Documentarily Qualified (9 weeks from 2nd submission, 14 weeks from first submission)

Interview Stage:

• Mar 11 2020: Interview letter received
  • Apr 1 2020: Interview date
  • Mar 17 2020: Interview cancelled due to COVID-19
  • August 3 2020: Rescheduled letter received, new appointment August 25 2020
  • August 25 2020: Visa approved at interview! (558 days from NOA1)
  • September 10 2020: Embassy received passport in mail
  • September 15 2020: Passport with visa in hand

October 11 2020: Arrived in US!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
On 2/24/2019 at 7:03 PM, AfricanQ said:

Very sad and unfair. I'll hit my 8th month of waiting  Feb 28, 2019. I'm not expecting to hear from them probably end March or April. 😔💔

Try to get busy with work or any fun activities to help clear ur mind from the long wait.  I keep busy with work and planning my trips to see my husband 😍 it helps a little with the long wait 🙄

Best of luck to you. My wait has been just over 10 months 😭 NSC dragging asssss!

Checked my case today. Our NOA1 was 01.14, I updated the petitioner's address on 01.25 and could see that in the case history. It still showed as last update 01.14 UNTIL today! I just checked and now it says updated 02.23. 

Do we think this is an address update? 

4 hours ago, Sarah G said:

Checked my case today. Our NOA1 was 01.14, I updated the petitioner's address on 01.25 and could see that in the case history. It still showed as last update 01.14 UNTIL today! I just checked and now it says updated 02.23. 

Do we think this is an address update? 

Yes.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.