TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline
26 minutes ago, IloveDanang said:

Service center Nebraska.  Not sure what PD stands for.

It stands for Priority Date and its shown on your NOA 797

Petition routed to Nebraska Service center has to wait more than twice the Potomac  center.. Mine close friend filed petition in September 26th, 2018 and got routed to  Potomac. it got approved today..  So happy for her...Exactly 4 months, just in 123 days... This Stupid Nebraska make us wait for more than 9 months..  CRAZy!!!!!!

Edited by ghgy1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
19 hours ago, SlimLisa said:

Thank you so much!   If not I will travel soon!!!   I was suppose to go last year but had very bad luck with my health.  So my job would not permit any addtl time off.   Those tickets I am sure you know are lots of bucks round trip.  My last trip was $1600.00     I love it over there and I long to go back.  I miss the country and my family

Yeah I know what you mean! We would love to be back in Jordan but the job market is awful right now!! By the way, we found a great deal on our tickets with Priceline express deals that saved us nearly 50%!! I just feel bad, because my husband can get some really good work in Syria now that the border is open, but we worry about the affects on his visa 😞

2 hours ago, R+M Jordan said:

Yeah I know what you mean! We would love to be back in Jordan but the job market is awful right now!! By the way, we found a great deal on our tickets with Priceline express deals that saved us nearly 50%!! I just feel bad, because my husband can get some really good work in Syria now that the border is open, but we worry about the affects on his visa 😞

Yes, my husband was going to request the temporary Visa just to come visit with me for a few weeks.  Our attorney, and others plus reading suggest any movements in travel can deal or cause issues in your case.   So we decided NOT to do it!    I sure hope we both get good news very soon!!!  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
18 minutes ago, zara.ha92@mail.ru said:

Last date update last I looked that date said May 2018. Someone touched our petitions but our status still says “ received “ on both sites. Anyone experienced this before ? What does this mean ?

I know of at least 5 people who are in the same boat right now. Mine says the same thing. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
23 hours ago, SlimLisa said:

Yes, my husband was going to request the temporary Visa just to come visit with me for a few weeks.  Our attorney, and others plus reading suggest any movements in travel can deal or cause issues in your case.   So we decided NOT to do it!    I sure hope we both get good news very soon!!!  

Exactly! He could drive over each day to work (not move or stay longer than a few hours a day), but it's not worth the risk of his visa being denied!! Praying for good news soon!! HUGS!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 2/1/2019 at 11:25 PM, zara.ha92@mail.ru said:

Last date update last I looked that date said May 2018. Someone touched our petitions but our status still says “ received “ on both sites. Anyone experienced this before ? What does this mean ?

Someone touched our petition on 1/31/2019. Our PD is May 30th. Not really sure what that means though.

Edited by Team A Forever

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.