TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Jon & Ygritte said:

My husband, the petitioner, got the approval notice by regular mail.

Same here. Whe had 2nd NOA (I-797 I think) 6/26 and recieved the letter by mail 6/29 and still nothing electronic has up dated yep. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, smith916 said:

Holy Moly... they finally approved us.

PD : 6/25/2018

NOA 2 7/18/2019

Nebraska 

was about to jump ship.

even after the weekend update... there is no change online or on case tracker.. and I didn’t receive an email.. just got it in the mail today!

Yeeeeeey!!!!!!!💃🕺💐🌈🥁🎷🎺🎆🎊🎶🚩🍾🎉👍👏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, smith916 said:

Holy Moly... they finally approved us.

PD : 6/25/2018

NOA 2 7/18/2019

Nebraska 

was about to jump ship.

even after the weekend update... there is no change online or on case tracker.. and I didn’t receive an email.. just got it in the mail today!

Yay!!! Finally!! I had feeling it would come, they just wanted to do some extra stuff. 🤪🌷☘️🙏🏼✌️🎉

3 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Any august approvals?

I hope!! 🙏🏼☘️☘️

Edited by Saci Singh

Timeline

I got my noa2 in mail today.. my mom picked the mails! It said the 16th July. I'll update timeline. Online 17th.

PD was July 13 2018

Timeline
3 hours ago, portorusa said:

Yeeeeeey!!!!!!!💃🕺💐🌈🥁🎷🎺🎆🎊🎶🚩🍾🎉👍👏

Congratulations 

Any august approval ?

Did any one check case tracker?

It doesn't support in my phone

22 minutes ago, madhuri27 said:

Congratulations 

Any august approval ?

We’re still waiting... 😕

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

I checked the case tracker yesterday morning, and there hadn’t been all that much movement since last week. There have been a couple (but not many) early August approvals, and some RFEs, I think the latest movement I saw was August 8th (not 100% certain on the date though, didn’t post anything about it cause it didn’t really seem like anything had really changed since last week). I’ll check again tonight after work, too.

"One day, the plane ticket will be one way."

• Nebraska Service Center
  • Consulate: Frankfurt, Germany
  • Wedding: 07/13/2018
  • I-130 NOA1: 09/14/2018
  • I-130 approval date according to online update: 09/05/2019
  • I-130 NOA2 received in the mail: 09/09/2019
  • I-130 approval as per NOA2: 09/04/2019
  • Sent to DOS: 09/13/2019
  • NVC Case Number received: 10/15/2019
  • Documents Submitted to NVC: 12/25/2019
  • DQ: 02/26/2020
  • IL: 03/11/2020
  • Medical: 03/19/2020
  • ID: 04/07/2020 <- cancelled by Corona
  • ID: 05/27/2020 —> approved 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
2 hours ago, pcubes99 said:

do you guys get the noa2 approval notices via text, email, snail mail or the app case tracker first?

So far snail mail only. Approved June 27th, snail mail arrived July 2nd.

Timeline
2 hours ago, pcubes99 said:

do you guys get the noa2 approval notices via text, email, snail mail or the app case tracker first?

One account updated, the new one dhs

And snail mail

7 hours ago, ghostfoxgoddess said:

I checked the case tracker yesterday morning, and there hadn’t been all that much movement since last week. There have been a couple (but not many) early August approvals, and some RFEs, I think the latest movement I saw was August 8th (not 100% certain on the date though, didn’t post anything about it cause it didn’t really seem like anything had really changed since last week). I’ll check again tonight after work, too.

Can you provide the case number you are searching so that I can check to. Thanks

9 hours ago, madhuri27 said:

Congratulations 

Any august approval ?

38 minutes ago, Mr. Bama said:

Can you provide the case number you are searching so that I can check to. Thanks

Hi there! May I know where can i find this case tracker?

thanks 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.