TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
On 7/19/2019 at 9:01 AM, GAMAJM said:

someone just posted on FB that USCIS has caught on to the Nebraska folks and supposedly they are going to nip it in the bud shortly. Of course, I have no clue if their source is reliable or if this is even possible according to the laws. They are indicating that USCIS has seen all of the posts etc. anyway...just figured I would pass along, but have no idea if its legit. 

Out of curiosity, who did this person say was their source? I don’t have Facebook or I’d look myself :) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, LilyJ said:

Ok, that’s good to know, I thought so but I wasn’t sure, thank you!

I sent the I-129f to the Texas lockbox and it got sent to NSC for processing.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jacob_Malik said:

I sent the I-129f to the Texas lockbox and it got sent to NSC for processing.

Same here , we sent our I-129F to Texas lockbox and it got sent to NSC too

So I checked the US gov Website this morning. apparently you can now file online instead of sendin the high amount of paper work. Also my login is no long working.

i hope this will speed up the process. #doubtit

Feb 14 2019: Send I-130(a)
Feb 19 2019: Delivered

Feb 21 2019: Received NOA1 assigned to Nebraska Service Center

Oct 2 2019: Send I-129F

Oct 7th 2019: Delivered

Oct: 11th 2019: Received NOA1

March 30th 2020: I-130 Approved 

April 13th 2020: Case received by the NVC

May 1st 2020: NVC Welcome email received

May 1st 2020: Paid Bills, processed on May 5th 2020

May 15th 2020: First initial submission

May 26th 2020: Final submission

June 1st 2020: DQ NVC

Waiting for interview letter..

2 hours ago, LC2010 said:

Out of curiosity, who did this person say was their source? I don’t have Facebook or I’d look myself :) 

They didn’t  🙄 and the post was deleted before I even saw it 

it was a case of “someone I know who works there” type of statement 

no proof given 

Edited by Kimi31
Typo

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
52 minutes ago, Rosie91 said:

So I checked the US gov Website this morning. apparently you can now file online instead of sendin the high amount of paper work. Also my login is no long working.

Send online? Our i130?

I don't think so.

I130 is paperwork

And nvc stage is online stuff.

Edited by Saci Singh

20 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

Send online? Our i130?

I don't think so.

I130 is paperwork

And nvc stage is online stuff.

I guess your right, I havn't gone into the details yet.

Feb 14 2019: Send I-130(a)
Feb 19 2019: Delivered

Feb 21 2019: Received NOA1 assigned to Nebraska Service Center

Oct 2 2019: Send I-129F

Oct 7th 2019: Delivered

Oct: 11th 2019: Received NOA1

March 30th 2020: I-130 Approved 

April 13th 2020: Case received by the NVC

May 1st 2020: NVC Welcome email received

May 1st 2020: Paid Bills, processed on May 5th 2020

May 15th 2020: First initial submission

May 26th 2020: Final submission

June 1st 2020: DQ NVC

Waiting for interview letter..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline
2 hours ago, Rosie91 said:

These are the forms you can file online: https://www.uscis.gov/forms

No I-130

For our story, look at my profile.

Timeline
9 hours ago, LC2010 said:

No clue and they deleted almost like 10 mins after they posted it..

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Timeline
7 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

No clue and they deleted almost like 10 mins after they posted it..

7 hours ago, Kimi31 said:

They didn’t  🙄 and the post was deleted before I even saw it 

it was a case of “someone I know who works there” type of statement 

no proof given 

Hmmm... interesting. Thanks for checking!  Guess we’ll find out soon enough. 

I read all the testimony from the House’s hearing on processing times last night. It was depressing! But at least it gave a credible voice to a lot of things we have all had hunches about. For example:

“And in its FY 2020 budget request, USCIS sought to transfer over $200 million in applicant and petitioner fees out of USCIS into ICE to support the hiring of hundreds of ICE enforcement officers, further calling into question USCIS’s utilization of fees paid by users of our immigration system to obtain congressionally mandated services, as well as the agency’s commitment to efficient adjudications.”

https://docs.house.gov/meetings/JU/JU01/20190716/109787/HHRG-116-JU01-Wstate-LindtM-20190716.pdf

I know it doesn’t help speed things up, but gathering facts does make me feel a little better! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

This is it outrageous!! How dare they transfer the money we pay them for processing our cases to get the undocumented deported by ICE??

1 minute ago, portorusa said:

This is it outrageous!! How dare they transfer the money we pay them for processing our cases to get the undocumented deported by ICE??

Would be better if the money went to a barrier, fiber optic sensors(buried fiber optica sensors can sense a jetliner flying over head that's how sensitive it is), normal and flir cameras. They could easily send agents as caravans try to penetrate the border. Cheaper in the long term if they didn't need to hire new agents and provide benefits. 

But yeah honestly they just need to streamline things. Potomac was processing more cases then they received for a few quarters. It's about leadership. USCIS just processes paperwork and does that background check through the FBI. They don't do anything special which can be automated and they can focus on the cases the do pop up a red flag. Hopefully you that's what the folks that got ioe case numbers are the guinea pigs on automated streamlined adjudication. We won't see the benefits though but hopefully later on when it comes to getting my wife's parents here 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, LC2010 said:

And in its FY 2020 budget request, USCIS sought to transfer over $200 million in applicant and petitioner fees out of USCIS into ICE to support the hiring of hundreds of ICE enforcement officers, further calling into question USCIS’s utilization of fees paid by users of our immigration system to obtain congressionally mandated services, as well as the agency’s commitment to efficient adjudications.”

Well that’s infuriating 😡

Timeline
1 hour ago, portorusa said:

Ridiculous

Timeline
1 hour ago, portorusa said:

55 minutes ago, CaroY said:

Well that’s infuriating 😡

Outrageous and infuriating are the perfect words!! My husband can't believe this kind of thing happens in a country like ours that is so "well-developed" and prides itself on efficiency. 

To be clear, I don't think USCIS has gotten approval (YET!) to move the $200 million worth of fees over to ICE for enforcement FY2020. But the fact that they even asked shows where their priorities are. I will be doing some research to figure out when the USCIS budget goes up for a vote to see if it's ultimately approved. Like I said before, I know this does nothing to move my case along. But it does make me feel better to be informed and to feel like our concerns are at least semi-validated.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.