TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, vegas160 said:

Are you like the VJ forum mafia? Or Forum admin? Because it’s not linked to my profile does not mean it’s not added in VJ. Like I said I tried already. Once mine is approved I’ll inform everyone on here. Thanks. 

Do not take it personally vegas, but all our VJ family relies heavily on the timelines of each other. This is the measuring tool, that's when a guesstimate becomes an estimate. Consider it a fair contribution, a token of appreciation for all the information and support you receive from VJ members.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 minutes ago, portorusa said:

Do not take it personally vegas, but all our VJ family relies heavily on the timelines of each other. This is the measuring tool, that's when a guesstimate becomes an estimate. Consider it a fair contribution, a token of appreciation for all the information and support you receive from VJ members.

Guys, it’s not on my profile because I cannot link it. When I enter my info it gives me a duplicate error- claim already entered. So guys as far as estimates on VJ. My petition is in there so VJ can have estimates. Im not trying to be rude or difficult. 

5 hours ago, GAMAJM said:

Troll alert....just ignore him. Maybe he he will go back under the bridge whence he came. Lol.

For sure 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Timeline
13 hours ago, HuberKimFamily said:

Sooo....Any other good news?!!

Haha.. reading what's going here..

I'm still waiting for my letter in mail.

Timeline
15 hours ago, ice-qube said:

Keep on hammering the straw man. Go ahead. 

If I mistook that you were referring to me as a lurker, then my bad. The grammar of your statement was pretty ambiguous. 

Really don't understand this 😂

Please be peaceful ✌️☮️

It's a tough journey for all

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

Really don't understand this 😂

Please be peaceful ✌️☮️

It's a tough journey for all

My  USCIS online account shows submitted date as 28 Aug 2018 where NOA1  shows 24 th  Aug . does this make a difference ? Do we have call and ask them to change it?

TIA

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
7 minutes ago, madhuri27 said:

My  USCIS online account shows submitted date as 28 Aug 2018 where NOA1  shows 24 th  Aug . does this make a difference ? Do we have call and ask them to change it?

TIA

No. I just go by the priority date listed on the NOA1. That's the important date.

Is the USCIS website down right now? It was working fine yesterday and now I get a sad face that said the site cannot be reached.

-Asking from Switzerland-

4 minutes ago, HuberKimFamily said:

Is the USCIS website down right now? It was working fine yesterday and now I get a sad face that said the site cannot be reached.

-Asking from Switzerland-

They are doing system maintenance work: https://www.uscis.gov/news/alerts/tools-outage

Timeline
3 hours ago, madhuri27 said:

TIA

Noa1

What does your new uscis account say?

Timeline
3 hours ago, madhuri27 said:

TIA

https://myaccount.uscis.gov/

New account you can make with.. they will update on this. My old one still didn't update

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, Saci Singh said:

https://myaccount.uscis.gov/

New account you can make with.. they will update on this. My old one still didn't update

My case is not updated on this one. Neither on my old Uscis account, nor on Case Tracker. It’s been 11 days after the date of approval. Really weird.

Timeline
44 minutes ago, portorusa said:

My case is not updated on this one. Neither on my old Uscis account, nor on Case Tracker. It’s been 11 days after the date of approval. Really weird.

I checked mine yesterday as well. Both are not updated. Still says case received while I was approved on 10th. Also called NVC yesterday, they haven't received it anything from USCIS yet.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
52 minutes ago, portorusa said:

No, it's not weird. I've heard it may take up to 30 days until your case is updated online. We were approved on June 27th and it still says "case received".

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, Jon & Ygritte said:

No, it's not weird. I've heard it may take up to 30 days until your case is updated online. We were approved on June 27th and it still says "case received".

Do you know if nvc has received your case yet? Or anyone approved in July? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.