TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, JMPM said:

I wasn't even referencing you as being the lurker. Are you that thirsty for attention? I referenced the lurker by name, a friend. He's the bigger a-hole than I am. (Doesn't mind me calling him that) Whom got his application approved without doing the k-3 process faster by being a bigger annoying son of a b then I have time for. 

So burn that straw man up along with your baseless allusion to consequences. 

Forum is about support, tracking timelines for data and of course if a will found a way on a faster process sharing it to others. 

Very nice, except you haven't even come close to establishing that either being an a-hole or filing the K3 results in a faster process, only speculating that it is. If you considered it for a second, you might recognize that as a classic human reasoning error, the "first this, then that" fallacy. If you cannot establish that this is what led to the approval, you are merely guessing.

Honestly, I don't care if you give me attention or not--by your own words it sounds like you are more the attention monger, since you hope for an internet forum to provide you emotional support and to validate your beliefs about how things work.

That said, if you take lame jabs at me, I always answer back.

Just now, ice-qube said:

Very nice, except you haven't even come close to establishing that either being an a-hole or filing the K3 results in a faster process, only speculating that it is. If you considered it for a second, you might recognize that as a classic human reasoning error, the "first this, then that" fallacy. If you cannot establish that this is what led to the approval, you are merely guessing.

Honestly, I don't care if you give me attention or not--by your own words it sounds like you are more the attention monger, since you hope for an internet forum to provide you emotional support and to validate your beliefs about how things work.

That said, if you take lame jabs at me, I always answer back.

We will both get banned then :) you jumped on the wagon with thinking I was referencing directly you. You're just one of these guys with misinformation like any other. Go forth and wait the line. Good luck and tell your loved one you tried your best to speed the process up. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Timeline
Just now, JMPM said:

We will both get banned then :) you jumped on the wagon with thinking I was referencing directly you. You're just one of these guys with misinformation like any other. Go forth and wait the line. Good luck and tell your loved one you tried your best to speed the process up. 

Keep on hammering the straw man. Go ahead. 

If I mistook that you were referring to me as a lurker, then my bad. The grammar of your statement was pretty ambiguous. 

16 minutes ago, jademcculloch said:

"The ones usually asking all the questions are the ones that matter the least!". You are so right about this, and that is the most annoying part, sometimes I just wanna answer "why do you care?" And now with us living apart everyone keeps asking why is taking so long for me and for him. But one day this is all gonna be over and we won't have to answer to people's inquiries because our life will correspond to their expectations 🤣

You are so right! One day. One day it will be all over and we will sit back and say we made it and it will be a story that gets told for generations! 💜💜

Timeline
28 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

Why are you trying to provoke members of this thread. You came on here as an instigator,  then continued to correct folks as you seem to think this is a grammar contest, and now you try to provoke others. Get over it and move on!!! 

Who is an instigator? I am just responding to your trite dismissals of my point, which I believe was measured and well-reasoned. That's not instigation? Please. If you want to be answered with respect then give respect.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, JMPM said:

Troll alert....just ignore him. Maybe he he will go back under the bridge whence he came. Lol.

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Timeline
1 minute ago, GAMAJM said:

Troll alert....just ignore him. Maybe he he will go back under the bridge whence he came. Lol.

Ya haha, the old "You're a troll" angle. That's so typical, I would hope you could do better.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, HuberKimFamily said:

Sooo....Any other good news?!!

I see RFE's sent out this week for  first week of August ..didn't check any further yet. 

APPROVED

Timeline

Applying for the K3 is not breaking any laws. The process is taking longer so we want our spouses to wait with us than back home. I see nothing wrong with other than being closer to our loved ones. I would suggest everyone who applied to apply the I-130 and I-129f together because the delay is longer now than the normal 6-8 month waiting period. 

Timeline
29 minutes ago, vegas160 said:

Applying for the K3 is not breaking any laws. The process is taking longer so we want our spouses to wait with us than back home. I see nothing wrong with other than being closer to our loved ones. I would suggest everyone who applied to apply the I-130 and I-129f together because the delay is longer now than the normal 6-8 month waiting period. 

Agreed! We are still not seeing your timeline completed. Can you please take a moment and complete your timeline as this contributes to the community. Thx 

APPROVED

Timeline
6 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

Agreed! We are still not seeing your timeline completed. Can you please take a moment and complete your timeline as this contributes to the community. Thx 

Are you like the VJ forum mafia? Or Forum admin? Because it’s not linked to my profile does not mean it’s not added in VJ. Like I said I tried already. Once mine is approved I’ll inform everyone on here. Thanks. 

6 hours ago, Lehcim said:

Don't know if this has been posted already, but anyway have fun reading this...

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/hamedaleaziz/uscis-immigration-applications-backlog-ice

Thank you for posting this! At least there’s finally a reason for all of this limbo.. I had a hunch this was the case but the not knowing is what is so irritating!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.