TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Ravi kumar said:

hello vj family happy to tell you I got approval yesterday night.Lawyer call to my wife that we are approved pd was 23 July 2018 and approval date 11 july 2019.Just pray for you all to get approve as soon as who is que🙏🙏

Wow congrats ravikumar!  You were earlier than me.. 🙏🏼☘️

Mine noa2 was July 17th.

Timeline
2 hours ago, smith916 said:

This gives us hope!! congratultions to you !! Finally!! 

Hold on my friend.. I know it's really long for you.. and I feel it.. it was past my year also just like you. My noa1 july 13th.

But I'll pray for you specially.. it's a lot to go through. We have waited our full time. We didn't know about 'k3 thing'.  We were just like waiting in limbo.

One advice, I think they don't want to give an rfe.. instead they would rather give you an noa2 🙏🏼🤞🏼 but it is just taking too long.. oh my.

Tried sending an inquiry online again.

I feel it will come.

1 hour ago, HuberKimFamily said:

OMG!!! YAY!!! :)

I keep following to see whether or not you hear anything! Great news!!! ❤️

I hope that it will be smooth sailing for you now~~~

❤️❤️❤️

Haha.. I finally heard. I kept on studying this case tracker everyday. I saw they are still currently working in early July. There all over the place. August also

Thanks friend ❤️

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, C-Sweden said:

We got approved today after only 148 days! Sent in a I-129f with PD May 29th 2019 and an hour ago I got an email saying that my case was updated. Logged in and our I-130 was approved!! Still no updates regarding the K3 visa (I was expecting an update on that one, but still “case received”). Time to read and prepare everything for the next step at NVC.

I wish that we sent in the K3 sooner but read to many “it’s just gonna be denied” so we didn’t, but I’m pretty convinced that it works! 

481B58A3-D9E4-4161-849D-E6AA50118BBB.jpeg

Yeeeey!! Congratulations ! One more to the statistics📜I am sure you are an inspiration to many Nebraska filers here who are still suffering the wait. Some will follow your example and go ahead with I-129F. Bravo 👏🍾and you’re good to go to the NVC stage!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, C-Sweden said:

We got approved today after only 148 days! Sent in a I-129f with PD May 29th 2019 and an hour ago I got an email saying that my case was updated. Logged in and our I-130 was approved!! Still no updates regarding the K3 visa (I was expecting an update on that one, but still “case received”). Time to read and prepare everything for the next step at NVC.

I wish that we sent in the K3 sooner but read to many “it’s just gonna be denied” so we didn’t, but I’m pretty convinced that it works! 

481B58A3-D9E4-4161-849D-E6AA50118BBB.jpeg

Hey, that's awesome. I was wondering if you had heard anything, since I was using your K3 PD as a yardstick for ours!

Onwards to NVC!

Timeline
7 minutes ago, portorusa said:

Yeeeey!! Congratulations ! One more to the statistics📜I am sure you are an inspiration to many Nebraska filers here who are still suffering the wait. Some will follow your example and go ahead with I-129F. Bravo 👏🍾and you’re good to go to the NVC stage!

someone just posted on FB that USCIS has caught on to the Nebraska folks and supposedly they are going to nip it in the bud shortly. Of course, I have no clue if their source is reliable or if this is even possible according to the laws. They are indicating that USCIS has seen all of the posts etc. anyway...just figured I would pass along, but have no idea if its legit. 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
3 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

someone just posted on FB that USCIS has caught on to the Nebraska folks and supposedly they are going to nip it in the bud shortly. Of course, I have no clue if their source is reliable or if this is even possible according to the laws. They are indicating that USCIS has seen all of the posts etc. anyway...just figured I would pass along, but have no idea if its legit. 

USCIS is too slow to catch up on anything. Let alone to change the policy. Unless they eliminate K3 officially, there’s nothing they can do about it now.

Timeline
Just now, portorusa said:

USCIS is too slow to catch up on anything. Let alone to change the policy. Unless they eliminate K3 officially, there’s nothing they can do about it now.

Yeah that's what I thought..sounds like a scare tactic to me. 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 hours ago, JMPM said:

My buddy a bigger ahole than I am got approved already sooooo. Sit on your hands and do nothing :) he doesn't post but he lurks. Mm2kay look at his timeline. 

Hey, keep arguing with the straw man! And lol @"lurks"... I have posted quite a few times in the last few days, and I only signed up for this site a few weeks ago, so... I guess fail?

Timeline
34 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

Really.. hmm. It's up to uscis to decide.

We may think they are too busy to notice, but it isn't true.  They have special people in certain departments that can notice it.

Officers are busy with their work, but others are there also to notice things.

Let's see what goes on. Because they know they are giving quick replies to those who applied i130 and k3.  And they are fully aware of those who are waiting with an i130 alone.  All this info is recorded and goes to nvc and then the the consulate. 🤷🏼‍♀️ Not sure. Wish all those well who did apply for it.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, ice-qube said:

Hey, keep arguing with the straw man! And lol @"lurks"... I have posted quite a few times in the last few days, and I only signed up for this site a few weeks ago, so... I guess fail?

What happened.. I read your posts ice-qube, your main topic was about the k3 idea.

But of course those who see it as a faster way will apply and some can be skeptical.  But folks are desperate due to Nebraska very long wait times.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
Just now, Saci Singh said:

What happened.. I read your posts ice-qube, your main topic was about the k3 idea.

But of course those who see it as a faster way will apply and some can be skeptical.  But folks are desperate due to Nebraska very long wait times.

I understand people feel desperation and I empathize, but it is really ridiculous that when anyone (like me) expresses skepticism about the actual *causal* connection between these two things, some people here start putting up straw men to argue with, they start in with the flaming. It's puerile.

Timeline
1 minute ago, ice-qube said:

I understand people feel desperation and I empathize, but it is really ridiculous that when anyone (like me) expresses skepticism about the actual *causal* connection between these two things, some people here start putting up straw men to argue with, they start in with the flaming. It's puerile.

Hmm. Not sure what to say 🤷🏼‍♀️

I mean it's good that you put out your inputs on this.  It's a forum after all.

Something to lighten the atmosphere. I live overseas with my husband while we wait this process out (I’ve been here almost 8 years and my son already left a few months ago to be enrolled in high school on time in the USA) and he got tired of sitting around waiting and not putting any roots down or moving forward in our life so his solution was to go out and buy us a fish tank and some koi. 

So I guess stability in this wait = an aquarium full of fish. I must admit, the sound of the water is soothing. 

It both surprised me and made me giggle this afternoon! 

Now, what am I gonna do with these fish when it’s time to go! Haha! Happy Friday! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.