TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, ice-qube said:

I respect that, and at no time in my original comment did I show disrespect to anyone. If there was disrespect, it was originally directed towards me, not by me. That's fine, I am a big boy and can take it, but I will also answer back. 

Ice-qube, I read your posts. Thank you for the comments. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Chile
Timeline
5 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

My family here in VJ,

Today around 4pm my time, which was about 5am, early morning in US.

I got an email saying, we have taken an action has been taken on your case.

I logged in the new uscis account. And there it was y'all.... 🙏🏼🙂😭🌷🙏🏼  Old account not updated, still says case received.

Screenshot_20190718-164949__01__01.thumb.jpg.feecd0ee019569a5c5ed0429243aae15.jpg

congratulations!! i am glad your case was finally approved! 

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Iscir said:

congratulations!! i am glad your case was finally approved! 

Thanks! They're working.. just takes time.

Have faith y'all! It'll come.

Call sometimes when time gets close, send inquiry so it'll ping them to give the case to an officer. Once it's with an officer, it'll come.

Timeline
9 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

My family here in VJ,

I logged in the new uscis account. And there it was y'all.... 🙏🏼🙂😭🌷🙏🏼  Old account not updated, still says case received.

Screenshot_20190718-164949__01__01.thumb.jpg.feecd0ee019569a5c5ed0429243aae15.jpg

Congratulations. I was very sure that you will get it this week and here it is...

Timeline
13 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

You were right all along 🙂

They're doing. We know they're working in July

I never got to talk to an officer. But I did call a bunch of times. Some was rude, one was nice

Congrats Yaar! Amazing news! Really happy for you! 

Timeline
6 hours ago, Swadesfan said:

Congratulations. I was very sure that you will get it this week and here it is...

🙏🏼☘️ Thank you SwadesFan.. we made it eh.. This nsc feels like some war and we are an army.

2 hours ago, vegas160 said:

Congrats Yaar! Amazing news! Really happy for you! 

🙏🏼🌷

I pray for all of those who are upcoming! Best of luck

Timeline
16 hours ago, portorusa said:

Finally! Long suffering is done! Congratulations, Saci!!!🍾🍾🍾👏👍I am truly happy for you and your husband. 

Congratulations Saci. Finally your long wait is over . hope we get ours too soon

16 hours ago, ice-qube said:

With respect, this does not seem like an effective strategy for going up against an entrenched bureaucracy. I admire your desire for change, but it seems completely ineffectual even if there was no risk in sending it.

My buddy a bigger ahole than I am got approved already sooooo. Sit on your hands and do nothing :) he doesn't post but he lurks. Mm2kay look at his timeline. 

Edited by JMPM

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Timeline
39 minutes ago, Ravi kumar said:

hello vj family happy to tell you I got approval yesterday night.Lawyer call to my wife that we are approved pd was 23 July 2018 and approval date 11 july 2019.Just pray for you all to get approve as soon as who is que🙏🙏

Congrats! Can you please add this info to your timeline as when we click on it you haven’t completed! It helps if you contribute to the community. 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

21 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

My family here in VJ,

This gives us hope!! congratultions to you !! Finally!! 

22 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

My family here in VJ,

OMG!!! YAY!!! :)

I keep following to see whether or not you hear anything! Great news!!! ❤️

I hope that it will be smooth sailing for you now~~~

❤️❤️❤️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
10 minutes ago, C-Sweden said:

We got approved today after only 148 days! Sent in a I-129f with PD May 29th 2019 and an hour ago I got an email saying that my case was updated. Logged in and our I-130 was approved!! Still no updates regarding the K3 visa (I was expecting an update on that one, but still “case received”). Time to read and prepare everything for the next step at NVC.

I wish that we sent in the K3 sooner but read to many “it’s just gonna be denied” so we didn’t, but I’m pretty convinced that it works! 

481B58A3-D9E4-4161-849D-E6AA50118BBB.jpeg

Congratulations !! 🎉 

We sent our I-129F and or Pd is July 8th we pray for an approval because we are waiting since 324 days 😬 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
28 minutes ago, C-Sweden said:

We got approved today after only 148 days! Sent in a I-129f with PD May 29th 2019 and an hour ago I got an email saying that my case was updated. Logged in and our I-130 was approved!! Still no updates regarding the K3 visa (I was expecting an update on that one, but still “case received”). Time to read and prepare everything for the next step at NVC.

I wish that we sent in the K3 sooner but read to many “it’s just gonna be denied” so we didn’t, but I’m pretty convinced that it works! 

481B58A3-D9E4-4161-849D-E6AA50118BBB.jpeg

Wow!  Congratulations!  Yes, it definitely seems to work. Good luck with the next step!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.