TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
2 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

Last few days ago, I ended up fighting with my husband.. Nebraska is crazy alright.

Thank you  🙏🏼

VJ family is best. Hope you had fun with the cats 🤪

We will for sure the day we fly !!!🤪

Timeline
2 hours ago, ice-qube said:

That's a generous assumption, and not even one I would necessarily disagree with making, but I don't believe that discussing the potential risk of that strategy, theoretical or not, are outside the line for this forum. Either this forum is for discussing substantive issues about the US immigration process, or it is just an emotional talk therapy/support group.  

Everyone can talk freely here once there is respect to each other . We come here to talk about immigration process but to have support too because it is emotionally exhausting especially for people who are separate from their loved ones for so long . 

VJ forum is like a big family where you can talk . No judgement but just advises , opinion and help . We are combining all that in here 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Everyone can talk freely here once there is respect to each other . We come here to talk about immigration process but to have support too because it is emotionally exhausting especially for people who are separate from their loved ones for so long . 

VJ forum is like a big family where you can talk . No judgement but just advises , opinion and help . We are combining all that in here 😊

I respect that, and at no time in my original comment did I show disrespect to anyone. If there was disrespect, it was originally directed towards me, not by me. That's fine, I am a big boy and can take it, but I will also answer back. 

4 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

My family here in VJ,

Today around 4pm my time, which was about 5am, early morning in US.

I got an email saying, we have taken an action has been taken on your case.

I logged in the new uscis account. And there it was y'all.... 🙏🏼🙂😭🌷🙏🏼  Old account not updated, still says case received.

Screenshot_20190718-164949__01__01.thumb.jpg.feecd0ee019569a5c5ed0429243aae15.jpg

Congrats! I am so happy for you! I know how hard the wait has been for you. ❤️ 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
4 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

My family here in VJ,

Today around 4pm my time, which was about 5am, early morning in US.

I got an email saying, we have taken an action has been taken on your case.

I logged in the new uscis account. And there it was y'all.... 🙏🏼🙂😭🌷🙏🏼  Old account not updated, still says case received.

Screenshot_20190718-164949__01__01.thumb.jpg.feecd0ee019569a5c5ed0429243aae15.jpg

I am SO HAPPY for you, you sound like an awesome person, I wish all the luck with the rest of the process

Timeline
23 minutes ago, ice-qube said:

I respect that, and at no time in my original comment did I show disrespect to anyone. If there was disrespect, it was originally directed towards me, not by me. That's fine, I am a big boy and can take it, but I will also answer back. 

I don’t say that you’ve been disrespectful.

we are all in the same boat during  that very long process . 

You are right to answer back . Like I said we are here to talk and everyone Is free to express his/ her opinion . 

have a good day 😉

Edited by Mr & Mrs T

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
21 minutes ago, literallyrachel said:

Congrats! I am so happy for you! I know how hard the wait has been for you. ❤️ 

Thank you 🌷☘️ it's easy to think negative in this darn process. But patience is just needed. I was thinking of doing the k3 thing, was getting kinda desperate. But those who are very close just wait the time. It'll come.

7 minutes ago, jademcculloch said:

I am SO HAPPY for you, you sound like an awesome person, I wish all the luck with the rest of the process

Thank you 🤞🏼 visa journey family is really nice to have alright.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 minute ago, Saci Singh said:

Thank you 🌷☘️ it's easy to think negative in this darn process. But patience is just needed. I was thinking of doing the k3 thing, was getting kinda desperate. But those who are very close just wait the time. It'll come.

Thank you 🤞🏼 visa journey family is really nice to have alright.

and don't disappear, let us know how the rest of the process is going, but I am glad to know that the hardest part is gone for you

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

We will for sure the day we fly !!!🤪

🤪 Yes!!! Big adventure 🤞🏼

3 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

324 days for us 

like you said patience is a virtue .

Patience is a virtue alright. I just wish nsc speed up things for everyone🙏 They are going at their rate.. I guess.

Timeline
Just now, Saci Singh said:

🤪 Yes!!! Big adventure 🤞🏼

Patience is a virtue alright. I just wish nsc speed up things for everyone🙏 They are going at their rate.. I guess.

Oh yeah ! 🤘

But it’s not for now .. 324 days and still nothing .. I hope one day 🤷‍♀️I just give up on Christmas with the family there . With the time USCIS take process our cases and to transfer file to NVC + NVC processing time + Embassy . We will be lucky if we move next summer .. 

anyway .. 

Enjoy  this day you deserve it after so much stress and and anxiety ! The worst aka NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER 🤪 is behind you ! 

Keep us inform of the rest of your journey please 🙏

Timeline
2 hours ago, GAMAJM said:

Hope the next step goes quickly and smoothly! On with your journey...

You'll be soon also! 🙏🏼🤞🏼☘️ I pray that all works out fine and your husband and you will be together in the near future.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Oh yeah ! 🤘

But it’s not for now .. 324 days and still nothing .. I hope one day 🤷‍♀️I just give up on Christmas with the family there . With the time USCIS take process our cases and to transfer file to NVC + NVC processing time + Embassy . We will be lucky if we move next summer .. 

anyway .. 

Enjoy  this day you deserve it after so much stress and and anxiety ! The worst aka NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER 🤪 is behind you ! 

Keep us inform of the rest of your journey please 🙏

Yeah. After this, we got the nvc stuff and embassy. But I think that's not like this crazy Nebraska Service center 🤪

Yours will come. 🙏🏼☘️🐈🐈

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

Yeah. After this, we got the nvc stuff and embassy. But I think that's not like this crazy Nebraska Service center 🤪

Yours will come. 🙏🏼☘️🐈🐈

Nebraska is the craziest lol 

i hope because it’s very long .. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.