TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Kimi31 said:

5 people in the Facebook group so far with 2019 PD who filed k3 have had it denied and the 140 approved 

couple more waiting on responses 

Still, that doesn't saying anything at all, whatsoever. Did you read the USCIS reports and see how many cases they're handling at any given time? A handful of approvals says nothing. On top of that, how many people do you hear from that didn't get their K3 denied and I130 approved at the same time? People speak up when they have something to say, otherwise the vast majority stays quiet.

5 hours ago, JMPM said:

I would think knowing there's risks and taking it anyways is courageous. There's two options. You can wait for the process to finish or take a risk and have your loved one sooner. Whatever the consequences k-3 denial I-130 approval. Or k-3 approval, i130 pending, aos fees. 

I'll be glad to pay an aos if my wife is with me if that consequence happens. I'll be filing when I return from the Philippines in Sept. Who knows maybe things will be sped up by then. 

But the person that doesn't know what they are talking about is really you having some assumptions of great consequences. Let me break out the tinfoil hat. If you think that's risky. Let me tell you about me emailing USCIS employees directly to their work emails telling them they suck in a professional tone. 

There's no risk in exercising the options and your freedom of speech. They are public servants and they answer to the public.

Yes, let me know how that works out for you please... What are you gonna do when one of the employees you've sent an email to happens to be handling your case, feels offended and decides to you over in every legal (or even illegal) way possible? Are you gonna stand on front of the Nebraska office with the constitution in one hand an a bullhorn in the other claiming your rights? Look, I get that you're frustrated, we all are. You can do what you wanna do, as long as you realize that some actions have consequences. Hopefully positive ones, but sending USCIS emails directly telling them they suck? I can guarantee you that, if is has any consequences, they will not be good for you. Is it worth it?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
9 minutes ago, MrsTorres said:

Where can i see this nebraska approvals?

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/monthly_filers.php?form=2&visa=3&scenter=5&option=3&sortby=2

"One day, the plane ticket will be one way."

• Nebraska Service Center
  • Consulate: Frankfurt, Germany
  • Wedding: 07/13/2018
  • I-130 NOA1: 09/14/2018
  • I-130 approval date according to online update: 09/05/2019
  • I-130 NOA2 received in the mail: 09/09/2019
  • I-130 approval as per NOA2: 09/04/2019
  • Sent to DOS: 09/13/2019
  • NVC Case Number received: 10/15/2019
  • Documents Submitted to NVC: 12/25/2019
  • DQ: 02/26/2020
  • IL: 03/11/2020
  • Medical: 03/19/2020
  • ID: 04/07/2020 <- cancelled by Corona
  • ID: 05/27/2020 —> approved 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
6 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

Can I ask.. can we change our consulate the country?  We are thinking of moving to a different country.  Trinidad and Tobago.  I also have citizenship there?

Please answer my question?

Can we do our interview from there?

This is something you need to discuss with your lawyer. It sounds like your case is a bit more complex than you think..you dual have citizenship. Possibly that is why it’s taking a little longer. 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Timeline
9 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

I don't understand.. we are close yet still we feel the need to do k3. Nebraska is really too much for us.

Nothing heard? I'm not calling due to just don't want to hear another attitude on the phone.

Hope you get a reply soon 🙏🏼☘️

Why are they doing this to us. No reply nothing, just making us wait in limbo

Some people are getting rfe, some noa2, we are just nothing. 😐

You can’t control the situation, so once you surrender to that you will feel better. Just make the call..this is what I would be doing no matter how many times I get an attitude from them. Eventually you will get an answer to your case 🙏🏻

APPROVED

9 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

I still have hope of hearing something this week, I know I'm close, 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼☘️☘️☘️

So I got through to an officer this morning who said... "your case is with an officer.  Call back in August to check on your case."

So no progress made apparently.. not at all suprised... I am sending in the K3 visa today just so someone will at least look at my petition again.. here's to wishful thinking.

4 hours ago, Lehcim said:

Yes, let me know how that works out for you please... What are you gonna do when one of the employees you've sent an email to happens to be handling your case, feels offended and decides to you over in every legal (or even illegal) way possible? Are you gonna stand on front of the Nebraska office with the constitution in one hand an a bullhorn in the other claiming your rights? Look, I get that you're frustrated, we all are. You can do what you wanna do, as long as you realize that some actions have consequences. Hopefully positive ones, but sending USCIS emails directly telling them they suck? I can guarantee you that, if is has any consequences, they will not be good for you. Is it worth it?

I would love someone be vindictive on my free speech.  Clearly you didn't read what I wrote. I professionally say they suck. I wrote a f you letter with no name via snail mail. Change happens when there's enough people upset. People on the sidelines don't get change done and are just spectators. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, smith916 said:

So I got through to an officer this morning who said... "your case is with an officer.  Call back in August to check on your case."

So no progress made apparently.. not at all suprised... I am sending in the K3 visa today just so someone will at least look at my petition again.. here's to wishful thinking.

I would take that as a positive though...If your case is with an officer then it means it is in process :) 

APPROVED

10 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

I would take that as a positive though...If your case is with an officer then it means it is in process :) 

I do.. it sat on someones desk for 11 months and now it is with someone, however they are performing "additional reviews" which I have been told is basically an excuse to buy more time as several people receive this response during a service inquiry and a case can be in review for months. I just can not sit back and wait/ pray. I need action. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, smith916 said:

I do.. it sat on someones desk for 11 months and now it is with someone, however they are performing "additional reviews" which I have been told is basically an excuse to buy more time as several people receive this response during a service inquiry and a case can be in review for months. I just can not sit back and wait/ pray. I need action. 

Yes understood! 

APPROVED

Timeline
Just now, Saci Singh said:

My family here in VJ,

Today around 4pm my time, which was about 5am, early morning in US.

I got an email saying, we have taken an action has been taken on your case.

I logged in the new uscis account. And there it was y'all.... 🙏🏼🙂😭🌷🙏🏼  Old account not updated, still says case received.

Screenshot_20190718-164949__01__01.thumb.jpg.feecd0ee019569a5c5ed0429243aae15.jpg

Congrats!!!! I knew it was coming :) 

APPROVED

Timeline
1 hour ago, GAMAJM said:

You can’t control the situation, so once you surrender to that you will feel better. Just make the call..this is what I would be doing no matter how many times I get an attitude from them. Eventually you will get an answer to your case 🙏🏻

Thank you my friend!! 🌷 Today is good news.

Last night I was telling myself.. I'm not in control.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

My family here in VJ,

Today around 4pm my time, which was about 5am, early morning in US.

I got an email saying, we have taken an action has been taken on your case.

I logged in the new uscis account. And there it was y'all.... 🙏🏼🙂😭🌷🙏🏼  Old account not updated, still says case received.

Screenshot_20190718-164949__01__01.thumb.jpg.feecd0ee019569a5c5ed0429243aae15.jpg

Wooohoooo!!! Congrats, happy for you and your spouse! 

"One day, the plane ticket will be one way."

• Nebraska Service Center
  • Consulate: Frankfurt, Germany
  • Wedding: 07/13/2018
  • I-130 NOA1: 09/14/2018
  • I-130 approval date according to online update: 09/05/2019
  • I-130 NOA2 received in the mail: 09/09/2019
  • I-130 approval as per NOA2: 09/04/2019
  • Sent to DOS: 09/13/2019
  • NVC Case Number received: 10/15/2019
  • Documents Submitted to NVC: 12/25/2019
  • DQ: 02/26/2020
  • IL: 03/11/2020
  • Medical: 03/19/2020
  • ID: 04/07/2020 <- cancelled by Corona
  • ID: 05/27/2020 —> approved 

Timeline
1 minute ago, GAMAJM said:

Congrats!!!! I knew it was coming :) 

You were right all along 🙂

They're doing. We know they're working in July

I never got to talk to an officer. But I did call a bunch of times. Some was rude, one was nice

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.