TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

@Saci Singh if I can give you one advise it’s to do it ! You have nothing to loose . 

Even if we are close to the 1st year of process we know that they increase constantly so if we can have a better chance to have an answer in a more « decent «  time why not 😉

My PD is  24 Aug 2018 .me and my husband have both thought of now going for a k3 do I need to send my passport size photos too?  My husband is doing the process from us . if my passport size photo is also to be sent is there any option to work on it?

TIA

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
21 minutes ago, madhuri27 said:

My PD is  24 Aug 2018 .me and my husband have both thought of now going for a k3 do I need to send my passport size photos too?  My husband is doing the process from us . if my passport size photo is also to be sent is there any option to work on it?

TIA

You have nothing to loose to try it .

We did sent the passeport size photo of both of us but I am not sure at 💯 that it is an obligation . We were not too sure so we put them in the package . I can just advise you to look at the instructions because I don’t want to give you a wrong direction in what to do . If you are not with your husband there is a possibility to provide him a recent picture . Stop by a place to do some new photos and ask the photographer to put the file on a USB key and sent that by mail to your husband he can then probably print it at a Walmart .

Edited by Mr & Mrs T

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline
13 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Congratulations on your approval !

I am still waiting on my NOA2 after 320 days... 

you filed for your french husband, I am French too with some questions with no answers yet lol 

could  you please when you are able to schedule the appointment in Paris telling me how long it takes for them to contact you after they received  your package and how long you have to wait for the appointment ? Will be nice of you :)

have a nice day !

I am updating my timeline along all the way. All you have to do is to follow it. 

Please accept my sympathy with such a long wait , hopefully your approval is coming very soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 minute ago, portorusa said:

I am updating my timeline along all the way. All you have to do is to follow it. 

Please accept my sympathy with such a long wait , hopefully your approval is coming very soon.

Thank you 🙏 

Timeline
1 minute ago, vegas160 said:

Filled out my application for the K3 filing tomorrow. If I knew I would have applied for a K3 long time ago. 

We are filing  too with in few days . may you let me know what you attached . I mean chat logs text and all what's app text they are like over a year so do we have to take all this print outs or just a few of them? Do let me know what u have sent exactly and plz do send the cover letter to 

TIA

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, madhuri27 said:

We are filing  too with in few days . may you let me know what you attached . I mean chat logs text and all what's app text they are like over a year so do we have to take all this print outs or just a few of them? Do let me know what u have sent exactly and plz do send the cover letter to 

TIA

For K3 you need a copy of your marriage certificate, proof of petitioner’s citizenship  as well as a copy of the first notice of the I-130. Also passport size photos. 

Timeline

In the directions for the 129F for the K3 not K1- we need to attach the US citizens birth certificate, the I797c which was receipt of the i-130 application, marriage certificate, ID of beneficiary and passport size photos. This is what I am including. 

Sorry yes, proof of citizenship not birthday certificate.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

@Saci Singh if I can give you one advise it’s to do it ! You have nothing to loose . 

Even if we are close to the 1st year of process we know that they increase constantly so if we can have a better chance to have an answer in a more « decent «  time why not 😉

Hmm.. but my case is under review by officer

But they seem to be sleeping.

I did with a lawyer, so I'll have to ask her for the k3

1 hour ago, Jacob_Malik said:

The goal is to get our spouse with us, whether it’s with a IR1 or K3; both achieve that goal in different ways (and different cost too). I think people’s anger should be directed to the source of the problem (the USCIS) rather than each other.  I would be very happy even if my wife was given a K3 Visa since it would mean she could be with me instead of waiting for an eternity alone. 

I think you can also apply for B1/B2 visa of your wife, and it's so easy to get B1/B2 visitor visa. I regularly visit my spouse on B1/B2 visa. It has a validity of 6 months though.  

Edited by eddie90

Timeline

I just want to say..

k3 or not, Nebraska is just messed up.

I'm close, so I don't feel like doing a k3, what sense it makes.  These people inside Nebraska have no sense? People are waiting long for a SIMPLE  i130 but they'll do faster if i130 and k3 is filed.

Wow. Senseless Nebraska.

4 hours ago, madhuri27 said:

TIA

for the love of everything dont have the beneficiary send any passport photos. 

have them download a passport photo app on any app store. set the settings for 4x6 photos. have them email it to you  then go to cvs or walgreens. get it printed on a 4x6 you'll have 4-6 photos on one sheet. cut them up yourself. cost like 30-40 cents to print. 

use the internet to your advantage. 

follow state dept passport photo guidelines. 

google it. 

Edited by JMPM

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.