ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Swadesfan said:

We got approved... thank you VJ Family

NOA1: 13th July 2018

NOA2: 10th July 2019

I called Friday and super nice lady told me we got approved. I recieved the letter in mail today. Both online account still showing case received.

I'll be praying for you all and hope you will get approval soon.🙏

Next station NVC...

Congrats!!

You spoke with a representative or officer?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

Congrats!!

You spoke with a representative or officer?

Representative. I am positive that yours is coming any day now...

Edited by Swadesfan

Timeline
1 hour ago, Swadesfan said:

Representative. I am positive that yours is coming any day now...

I pray. 🙏🏼 It's easy to think negative.. but it's a good sign July 13th being worked on 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Happy for you friend 🙂🌷☘️

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

I pray. 🙏🏼 It's easy to think negative.. but it's a good sign July 13th being worked on 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Happy for you friend 🙂🌷☘️

Thank you. Yes, it is very easy to think negatively. Here I am/was thinking about moving with my wife until she gets her Visa few days ago. I am still thinking about it.

We all have been waiting for so long....but it is worth it in the end. But still NSC needs to answer why they are being so slow...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Got my wife's 129f NOA1 yesterday, PD is June 28, 2019.   Nebraska really needs to make some administrative changes to bring themselves in line with the other service centers. 

Timeline
3 hours ago, Shaylan21 said:

Omg y’all my case got approved  something told me to go check 😍😩🙏🏽🙏🏽
I-130 PD January 4,2019
I29f PD June 13, 2019 then denied July 11,2019 
I-130 approved July 11,2019

nebraska service center   

Please y’all file those K3’s this is proof

2913DD21-4F56-4D16-8D74-525A95A403D1.jpeg

Congrats on the approval. My priority date is 24 /8/ 18. Shall I file a K 3 or no. As I have already waited all this long is worth to file a K 3 now? TIA

3 hours ago, madhuri27 said:

Congrats on the approval. My priority date is 24 /8/ 18. Shall I file a K 3 or no. As I have already waited all this long is worth to file a K 3 now? TIA

Thanks & honestly it won’t hurt to try . I’ve seen people in the group who still waiting since last year and they have applied and 2 of them gotten there cases approved after they applied for the K3.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
7 hours ago, Shaylan21 said:

I-130 PD January 4,2019

nebraska service center   

This is very exciting - congrats! 

I hope they start giving out the K3 visas and surprise those that are trying to push a fake work around. I don’t want this wait on anyone, it’s a hell of a wait, but it’s making everyone’s wait even longer by pushing these requests just because they want to move to the front of the line. 

Timeline
9 hours ago, Swadesfan said:

We got approved... thank you VJ Family

NOA1: 13th July 2018

NOA2: 10th July 2019

I called Friday and super nice lady told me we got approved. I recieved the letter in mail today. Both online account still showing case received.

I'll be praying for you all and hope you will get approval soon.🙏

Next station NVC...

Congrats for the approval . it was a very long wait indeed. Hope we hear soon . my PD is 24/8/18. Did  go for a K 3 route for approval ? Or you got it with out doing the K3 . ? I am confused as to go for a K 3 route or not as my PD is of next month

15 minutes ago, Kimi31 said:

I think you’ll find most of the people who have filed K3 are willing to go the K3 route If that’s the visa that’s granted first 🤷🏼‍♀️ 

Yes, that’s possible that they really want a K3, but I would just like to see what the feeling is if some K3 were actually issued. The K3 has been around for a long time and has only gained in popularity recently with the assumption that it will automatically get rejected and the i130 issued alongside the rejection. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
10 hours ago, Shaylan21 said:

I-130 PD January 4,2019

nebraska service center   

Congratulations!! Our I-130 PD is Sept 21st 2018, our I-129 PD is July 1st 2019... Fingers crossed! If this works, we might hear back in 2 weeks.

Edited by Rose__

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.